It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 A Spiritual Transformation This Is The Time Now

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyber_Wasp

Greetings Cyber,

As I read your question I was getting they are from the Star System Sirius

In terms of what there contact means with you thats for you and them to decide.

Many of those you are connected to will contact people on Earth .

For they have known you before you had your encounters with them.

I have been also getting they have not been hostle in there interaction with you at this time.

Can you share more about them and what do you feel your connnection is take time within yourself to see this answer it will eventually come to you.

Blessings In The Light of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
I've just never really understood the whole concept of spiritual transformation, I guess. I gather that it has something to do with changing one's "vibrational level" or something, but I'm not quite sure what the ultimate outcome is supposed to be. Are we supposed to be nicer to our pets, or be able read people's minds, or is the ultimate outcome where we all kind of sit around in lotus positions grooving with the universe or something?

For those of you wishing for something like this, good luck. To me it sounds like a lot of airy-fairy hippified wishful thinking to get out of work. So you go on ahead and transform. Have a nice time.

LOL I couldn't agree more.

I just can't believe how many people have posted here actually agreeing, asking advice & proclaiming this person as some kind of Messenger.

Star Children, Indigo Children & Higher frequwncies... What a load of crud!!

I honestly wish some messenger would come & take all these hippies to some far off planet, where they will never bother us again..

[edit on 12/21/2007 by Ironclad]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
OK. You answered my fist question and I was happy withg that answer. You say Jesus is a God and you believe in him(as do I) but you say WW3 will not happen. If we are going into a so-called peace movement, what about what it says in Revelations about things ending the way they do?

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

The Lord's Blessings upon you......

I have been reading your postings from the past few days with interest. I feel that there is "something" happening, something big......just a feeling.

My question to you, and I hope to answer to the best of your ability. You said in an earlier post that religion was created to control man. That being said who then wrote the Bible in order to fool us, to control us. I have many more questions but will await your response to this one first.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
So they speak English on Mars do they? that's pretty appropriate don't you think?

You've come all the way from mars, and didn't even bring a picture with you of your "home planet"

You also came all that way just to chat to people on Forums?

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I don't believe any of this for a second, but.........just for the small chance you are who you say you are.......

explain my encounters

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I have read several pages and it hit me.

This sounds like it would come from a person (cmdraleon) that has been associated with the site known as Starship Capricorn. It seems that a Lavar channels messages early every morning from a Captain Helena from said Starship.

Cmdraleon do you know of this site. I believe it has been found that Lavar is in his upper 80's and from Salt Lake City. He is spreading Nesara (National Economic Security and Reformation Act.) People from all the Planet went to his site and when people said they were not going to pay there bills anymore and wait for Nesara. Almost everyday there was a reason this (Nesara) didn't occur and I e-mailed Lavar and told him he better stop the Nesara thing because it was going to end up getting him a jail term.

I'm sensing a connection here. Cmdraleon do you understand of what I just wrote?

[edit on 21-12-2007 by observe50]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Greetings Observe50,

Yes I have heard of this site.

They and those at FourWinds website who have promoted this are not with the Ashtar Galactic Command .

They are promoting creating another system of control to replace the current.

Those who are truly with the Spiritual Command off Planet have nothing to do with this nor the Ashtar Galactic Commanders who are here purely on varied missions to assist the Planet.

Thanks for mentioning this and asking that question.

True liberation of the Planet will have nothing to do with replacing structures and systems on this Earth with another.

CmdrAleon

[edit on 21-12-2007 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Hi again Cmdr,

For the past 2 months I've been seeing lots of double digit time readings,
1:11, 2:22, 12:34, etc.

I read some info how this indicates my consciousness is ascending into a higher level.

What are your thoughts on this?

Is this somehow related to 2012?

What other signs/symptoms are there when consciousness is raised?

Thank you

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
HEY C,

I have a question, not that i really believe you are who you say you are, but if you are, are the mars rovers real or are they a hoax??? (sorry for all the are s)
Also, do you know of the member sleeper and his thread? is "milton" one of your friends?

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by quintar

Greetings quintar,

What you are sharing and experiencing are Galactic numbers that are activation numbers cosmically speaking.

You will see more and more of your cosmicself appear.

You will also feel very different then other Humans in the sense that your realizing and intergrating with your Light body which is the Christ Body .

CmdrAleon

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by killacash
Cmdraleon, what methods could we use to connect with out spiritual side. I tried meditation and currently trying out of body experience. ????? Thanks beforehand

This is called a "familiar spirit" , strongly condemned in the Bible (if that matters to you). It is highly suspicious these dimensional ETs (lying demons??). Part of the great deception spoken of in end times maybe?? when the world will be saying "peace! peace!"...the antichrist is to appear..

With that said, Im not sure I believe any of that myself, but as I see these things happening, I cannot help but wonder. It all seems to fit exactly as many have predicted.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Cmdraleon, can you please take a look at the questions I posted on page 7? I also have some other questions...

What is the lifestyle of the new consciousness? How is it similar and different from our current lifestyle?

Also, you stated that you were from Mars, and many people have been taking this as that you have come over in a starship and are "some alien sitting behind a computer", however I took this as you were maybe reincarnated for this life here on Earth, and are in the same form as us, just with a higher consciousness. Can you explain this a little better please?

Thankyou

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I can't help but think this guy has seen 1 too many Star Trek Voyager episodes. If there is life on Mars, they should stand in front of one of
our rovers with a sign that says " Hello, I want an iPod!"

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by avalonandon

Avalon......When the antichrist arrives, we will be ready for him.
It sounds like a great challenge to me. Bring him on!
I predict a great victory. The bible also predicts victory.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Hello Commander, I am 17 years of age, and if you are as you say you are, I would like to know if you know of me. Some of the things you have said in your posts strike something in me quite deeply.

On the 13 or 14 of October of this year, I used some hallucinogenic drugs for recreational purposes. During my "trip" I experienced something rather profound. I heard many voices and chants and humming. Since then I have been communicating with someone who, as far as I can understand, refers to them self from another world/dimension and is named Pontagn. It is not telepathy, by which we communicate, but something similar, for it is in the mind, but often difficult for me to understand what is being said because of my own thoughts clouding my mind. My thoughts and life have had drastic improvements, including stopping drug use, increased spirituality, improved awareness of waste and a longing to return to the true "home".

I believe that upon that night, I connected or advanced or broke through a barrier of some sort mentally. One of the thing I remember of that night was a voice asking me how this was possible and if I could "feel the rhythm?"

If you are indeed the one you depict your self as, I would greatly appreciate your review and perhaps knowledge of my experiences.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowshocker163

Greetings Shadow,

Their is a plan set to deal with this those that are trapped in that state of creating War ,harming others etc will be placed on another Planet at the time of Spiritual Impact on Life here on MotherEarth.

You will for now see those living in conflict within themselves who might ask for help from those on Earth who are here now and carry the frequency of the Christ within them .

No one can be helped unless they ask for this .

When i came to Earth in Human form as all did I came with an awakened conscious since childhood.

I did not understand alot of the ways of Mankind .

In the early years those of my cosmic family would come in there ships to remind me of my home beyond this Earth.

I knew what Planet I was from when I was old enough to speak .

For the most part i kept this to myself and then at a later time as a kid shared it with some kids and they did not want to hear this .

They were not awakened as I was at the time .

You are one of those Indigo Star people and you can now always depend on the inner you to provide clear information .

Telepathy is the way Cosmic beings communicate with you and you with them.

Stay in your spiritual foundation on your cosmic path and you shall go far .

CmdrAleon

[edit on 21-12-2007 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowshocker163

Greetings Shadow,

The new Conciousness is vey different from that which exists now.

This is called the Christ Consciousness which all in the higher Spiritual Cosmic levels are at.

Many Humans who are awakening now will eventually be in this state of consciousness which is the pure state of Divine Love.

You can send love to all those who do not understand this yet that you meet .

Love is the key.

I send Love on my thread to all those who do not understand the depth of my message .

You will one day realize what I have said is true.

There is what is called the Lower Consciousness or Lower vibration and the Higher Consciousness and the Higher Vibration which = Christ Consciousness .

Jesus Christ operates in this Divine State of being that what he came to Earth to teach Mankind.

The forces of this Consciousness are many now .

Many more Humans will be triggered in there mind body and soul to a higher state of being in the next few years.

I have found the UFO Community is filled now with Skeptics and those diverting many away from the finding out the truth.

That truth is encoded in the DNA of every living Human alive today .

You will find those that have no real answers on your journey will do whatever they can to divert you from your path .

Thats where a strong Spiritual foundation living on this World comes into play.

I am sure I have missed some other questions you have so I will read some more and reply as I can.

Their are alot of people asking me questions which is great I will get to as many as I can while online every few days.

Blessings In The Light of The Most Radiant One, Always,
CmdrAleon

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by monolocci

Greetings Mono,

Nice to meet you here .

You will find that you did not need drugs of any kind to connect with Cosmic beings of Light.

I am gald you have stopped using these drugs .

Your Dna which I have shared with a few people is already encoded with all the understandings of the Cosmic State that you wish to be at now.

Your a young Soul but also an Indigo Star person .

Their are many of you here around MotherEarth and you will find each other in many different countries as you continue your cosmic journey.

If what I have shared with you has helped in some way great .

I use the word within alot with people because alot of Human do not go within they go without and ignore the Spirit that resides within them.

Anyway Blessings In the Light of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by avalonandon

Greetings Avalon,

The important thing to remember is your own Spirit within you leaving the Bible out of it which was rewritten .

The Book of Life before the Bible was a Galactic Book that included all that was needed within the Cosmic levels of Life.

Again not to be a broken record here going within and connecting with your cosmicself is key .

Maybe you already do this if so great if not its a learning process like aything else .

CmdrAleon

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join