It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Alex Collier now?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Well there is one change that needs to occur.. That's the responsibility part. We don't want to be responsible for our own self as an individual, let alone our whole race. We want something else to take care of us, that's why we turn to God or the government, give other persons the blame when something bad happens etc. Almost no one likes war but say "well the government knows what's best for us so let them go ahead", but that's the thing that's gonna get us killed.. If we don't watch it, our precious government is gonna blow up the entire planet with their little nuclear bombs. It's not hard to see that they are doing what they want, and not what's best for the whole race. They want the rich to benefit and the poor to stay poor, and well, that just isn't gonna work on the long run.

Besides that, there's the resource problem. We never learned how to take care of our own food. So... That means we will stay a slave to the current system until we learn otherwise. The problem here is, most people don't want to work for their food but would rather go get some in a store with some useless manipulative slave paper and coins, and work to maintain the world how it is now instead, and i think they don't want to know how the world really is either.. They want to stay in their happy lies.. Ignorance is bliss.. For a while.. Until it causes you your life..

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
FYI, has anyone seen the reverse speech of Alex Collier's 1994 interview? Search alex collier RS on google, it's interesting and a bit scary IMO.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Here's a torrent that has Collier's 1994, 1995, 1996, and 2008 lecture videos and transcriptions of some of his other lectures:

isohunt.com...

You'll need utorrent to download it. It's nice to have a lot of this stuff all in one place and not have the lectures broken up like they are on youtube.

There's also a good torrent for the Disclosure Project that has the 2001 conference and two other DVDs of interviews:

www.mininova.org...

Thanks to the uploaders of these torrents

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Just looking through some old Coast to coast show guests and I think Alex Collier may have been a guest there?
www.coasttocoastam.com...

So can someone upload the interview, caus I don't have subscription?

It would be the best karma to do so dudes!

Oh yeah he's doing a lecture with the Project Camelot people soon I think - lets hope for a interview update with this groover.

wZn

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Hey guys. New interview:

This is part 1

Link to playlist:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 2-5-2009 by vasaga]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by vasaga

What'd you think vasaga? He looks well, and has classic Collier moments - I wonder if he was anyone we know in his past incarnation?

I think this guy should be in the white house and then things would be great!

Like George Carlin suggests - the person that should be made president should be dragged in kicking and screaming NOT wanting to be doing that job, I can see Alex being that guy

Was awesome to hear from Alex again - as it always is.

wZn

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

He somehow looks happier. I think he might be someone that is known. He never really wanted to answer anything about his past life/lives. He probably wants to avoid either worship or hatred. People who believe him will tend to worship him and others would try to haunt him for "lying". So perfectly understandable.

I don't really think him being a president will really matter. Presidents are simply puppets and not really in charge. Besides, being honest in that way would probably get m killed just like JFK.

He had some very interesting information though, yet i still wanted him to share a bit more. It's kinda obvious he has kind of limited his info about ETs and just tries to give a more earthly perspective. It might be to get attention from more people, i don't know.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

He had some very interesting information though, yet i still wanted him to share a bit more. It's kinda obvious he has kind of limited his info about ETs and just tries to give a more earthly perspective. It might be to get attention from more people, i don't know.

That is exactly what I was thinking! He almost seemed a little reluctant. But as he said he is still growing - and perhaps he sees his home, our home as the place to really fix before moving into the universal/galactic mind.

I'd love for him to do a book on the moon stuff alone! Then one on Mars, one on the A's, P's - hell this guy should be on 60 minutes for 70 minutes! If anything he has made me learn and study so much on things I never even understood, that now make complete sense to me.

wZn

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
At any rate, i watched this video, and it makes perfect sense to me.
It's like the missing puzzle piece to our own existence.
I wish i could meet Alex.
If you believe this video too, email me at [email protected]
I want to talk to other people who take this seriously.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by vasaga

is that really Alex?

he looks different, and sound different

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by aneumann1
reply to post by vasaga

is that really Alex?

he looks different, and sound different
Yup.. That's him.. 100% He does look different, but I can't really say exactly what is different, except his beard maybe lol.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by vasaga]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I wonder when he is going to have another interview

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Well... He's still busy with defending sacred ground part 2. I have no idea when it will come out.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
He's a good man, imo. It's not easy to do this kind of thing. For his efforts, all he gets in return is scrutiny and death threats.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by vasaga
Well... He's still busy with defending sacred ground part 2. I have no idea when it will come out.

Yeah...
I wonder what happened with that

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by vasaga

Yes he does look different. How can someone age so much in just a couple of years? - fatter, older, greyer, balder. But happy certainly - particularly at the start of the interview , when with glass in hand and giggling, he talked about seeing more aliens, the more you drank.
Sorry but I think this man has made a very good living out of this. Not convinced and not impressed.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by unicorn1
reply to post by vasaga

Yes he does look different. How can someone age so much in just a couple of years? - fatter, older, greyer, balder. But happy certainly - particularly at the start of the interview , when with glass in hand and giggling, he talked about seeing more aliens, the more you drank.
Sorry but I think this man has made a very good living out of this. Not convinced and not impressed.

Actually Alex gives all information free on his website. He still has his regular job. He dont milk money from it, thats why i respect him.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
And yet another video... :

Enjoy.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
"18 degrees right ascension of Neptune's orbit". too bad alex, that doesn't mean anything at all - its gibberish. Lucky for you, there are enough people who dont pay attention to the bull# details you spew out, making them up as you go along. They just eat it up, the "big picture" that is, and dont seem to care that nothing you say is verifiable or makes any sense at all.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
The Alex Collier videos on YouTube were the reason I started poking around for more info on the internet, honestly. I guess, in the long run, he's why I ended up here on ATS. Whether what he says is true or not, he scared me with with the potential "what if he's right?" aspect.

He seemed like he, himself, believed what he was saying.
And that got me very curious...

~G

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join