It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids - Human Or Alien Made?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   

That's a great one-side-of-the-argument article.

yep, it also follows the truth, does it not?

However, wouldn't it have been a much greater achievement to build something other than the world's biggest tomb? Maybe something useful to mankind considering it was a 20 year project?

i think you need to consider Egyptian society as a whole, you are looking at it from the wrong perspective.

Also, do you believe a group of people can build something this monstrous in 20 years with none of the math formulas we have today?

Your saying they didnt have the maths formulas today?

And do you really need them?

A pyramid is quite simple to build, no real maths formulas are needed. They are only needed when you consider the angle the pyramid is facing.

I think you may be looking at this with a twentieth century outlook. Try to think of the pyramids as an Egyptian would. To an Egyptian, what would be more wonderful that a giant tomb dedicated to their God king? What could be greater than a tomb for a man-god who was not only a deity in human form, but the physical representation of Egypt itself?

i like you! You know what your talking about

Did you catch that the 'settling rate' of the Great Pyramid is only 0.5" over 5,000 years. This is a 5-6 Million ton building!

The deviation from straight is only 0.25" or 1/4 inch. This is about 20 times smaller than a modern building (they allow 6").

Luck? Or lost technology. You decide.

Neither, Intelligence gets my vote.

Modern buildings are made so badly compared to ancient ones.

agent violet talking about 'an instrument'

Im going to have to reveal your secret, They are called whips.

They instantly make buildings build faster!

Kinda Kurius, i would like to dispute that image of yours, i looked at the site and it mentioned nothing about where that image came from.

I have a few things that make me wary of it.

1. It is clearly drawn, but not to Archaological standard (either a photo of the stone, or a clear image with no decorations)

2. The figures are incredibly badly drawn, look at the difference in the waist of the 2 large figures!

3. There are hieroglyphs denoting one figure, but not the other.

4. the lack of a solid source for the art is disturbing, also the things that they are holding dont ascribe themselves to any other forms of Egyptian art that i have seen.

(compare with this image, say)
egyptian-goddess-nephtys.com...
5. The size of the Leedle- image's feet are all wrong, they are much too small.
6. The Hieroglyphs in the leedle image arnt real hieroglyphs. Look at it compared to that in the image i gave. They are simple images, a curved line, three dots, etc. As if someone was doing a parody of hieroglyphics without following their rules.

Im sorry, your post is called into question simply because of an image im not sure about.

If you know the source then feel free to tell me.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
sky, thank you i guess it is a nice hook afterall.

kinda kurious, i basically revealed what the instrument that was used is. if you know anything about egyptology(word?) you will be able to figure it out. even if you dont know anything about egypt you still should. its in just about every picture, statue, tomb, artwork, everything. they valued it with their life and rightfully so. as i said i am not allowed to reveal the method of getting the instrument to work. at least not at this point in time.

the picture on the bottom of page 1 is not the instrument. the real instrument used in making the pyramids as my earlier posts describe the actual actions it supplied, is/was far more prevalent with the egyptians. the creator of the coral castle also used this method, which again i will not reveal.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   

is it just me, or is someone being facetious?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Or is just being plain annoying.

Its probably going to be yet another generic Egyptian symbol which will be infuriatingly pointless because it cannot be measured or proved.

Such as an Ankh, or Pyramid power.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
call it what you will. i'm not on this thread to prove it or explain it.
on topic: the pyramids were made by humans.

kix

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Correction....

Made by humans
with superior tools from the ancient Atlanteans...

so we are basically in square one... LOL

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
violet, what is your problem?
this is an interesting topic and if you had some clue about some dman 'instrument' they used, you could friggin tell us what it is...damn

yeah, i think it was built by people too.

seen many documentaries and read a few books on it. manpower and toughing it out.....it was what they did..
for me, the construction end is not what amazes me, it is the math end. the angles and how everything is almost perfect.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I don't think there's a 'problem' here. If someone wants to keep some aspects of information proprietary, then that's their business.

It's not that hard to guess what she's talking about.

Maybe she's already given out more than she's supposed to?

Might be a good idea to simply go back and carefully read what she's posted and do some searching if you want to figure it out, too. ;D

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I believe that the pyramids are much older than we are told that they are. I belive that advanced technology was used to build the pyramids. Perhaps us humans had help from extraterrestrials, maybe a joint effort. Why does it have to be one or the other?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
OK, you believe the pyramids are much older than now thought. How much older? Analysis of the age using current scientific dating methods all put it at about the same age, plus or minus about 500 years.

Why not a human - alien collaboration? Well if aliens used advanced technology to build the pyramids, would they not have, (for instance) cut it all out of one big stone? Would they have had quarries that show stones being partially cut and other piecemeal artifacts?

IOW if aliens did the building they sure did it the hard way, using >2,300,000 single blocks.

Besides the amazing precision there are really only two mysteries about the construction. First, it's hard to understand how it was done in 23 years, or the reign of the pharaoh (Khufu) 2590-2570 B.C. Perhaps this date is in error and it took longer than 23 years.

The second thing that's hard to fathom is how they place the last several rows of stones. The base layers are not that difficult, but as you get past the 2/3 point, it's difficult to figure out how they laid the top courses.

I -do- have a feeling that the pyramids were build, not as merely a temple or burial place, but that they -had- to be built. At least that's what the ancient Egyptians thought.

Now if you want to speculate about alien influence, maybe there was some aspects of a 'cargo cult'. IOW, they thought they saw an alien ship and then built the pyramid as the closest they could come using Earth materials. Who knows. Some people think that it was some kind of energy device when fully assembled. Some speculate that it was a huge water pump of some kind.

There seems to be ample evidence that there is some lost technology that was used to allow the incredible precision and site preparation. (IOW, advanced knowledge of geology and architecture beyond what it is thought they had at the time)

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Sure..."Secret tool i cant reveal"
whatever
thanks for contributing nothing

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I built the pyramids with some duct tape and bailing wire....but I'm not gonna tell ya how.

While I was out I flew by Atlantis for a drink on my flying carpet....

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I also believe that the pyramids are far older then archaeologist/Egyptologist tells us.

kix

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
It all boils down to logistics, because lately with our present technology and math, we can GUESS how they did it, it doesnt make it real, its just a posibility.
I just think about the logistics of having 10000-20000-30000 slaves for 20 odd years making a Piramid, and also the other slaves at que quarry and the cutters etc etc, even if they are slaves and work for free for 20 years they must be fed, need water and sanitary facilities- attrition and injuries etc etc....
In my humble opinion they must have had superior technology than mere hands, wood and ropes, also take into consideration that the surface was shinny and smooth how the heck they they achieve that?

If you read the ancient literature from India you will read that they had gravity machines and flying machines, so why not the Egiptians ?

My hunch is that those gravity sticks used waves in form of light/ and or /sound to achieve the energy resonance to do its work...

Imagine a tool like that to help EarthQuake victims or to move objects that have people in peril? but I guess the lesson is the same if we had those, they would be used as weapons...hence "they" dont want us to know, (whoever "they" are)

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   

In the Vedic literature of India, there are many descriptions of flying machines that are generally called vimanas. These fall into two categories: (l) manmade craft that resemble airplanes and fly with the aid of birdlike wings, and (2) unstreamlined structures that fly in a mysterious manner and are generally not made by human beings. The machines in category (l) are described mainly in medieval, secular Sanskrit works dealing with architecture, automata, military siege engines, and other mechanical contrivances. Those in category (2) are described in ancient works such as the Rg Veda, the Maha-bha-rata, the Rama-yana, and the Pura-nas.

Here's the link to this site

www.main.org...

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kix

Yes, analysis of the logistics is an important aspect.

You might find the wiki page on the Great Pyramid helpful.

Even if the means to design and build it turn out to be prosaic, it's still incredibly fascinating. Most modern engineers believe that it would be impossible to build with the cut-block design to the tolerances that they specify on Wiki (several millimeters!), though it might be possible with the pour in place type of design using special thin box construction methods.

It would still require scouring the globe to find a stable plateau with an almost negligible settle rate (.5" in 5000 years).

I'd say that you almost have to speculate that the Egyptians had some advanced technology of some kind in order to select that site and know it could support a 5-6 million ton building. Their knowledge of geology was supposedly still primitive at that time.

Did anyone see the History Channel International show on Egyptian medicine?

www.history.com...

Surgeries, amputations, prescription medicine, fertility and contraception...all the things we associate with the practice of modern medicine were actually introduced by the ancient Egyptians more than 5,000 years ago.

Host Michael Guillen takes us to the temple of Kom Ombo where surgical instruments dating back to 2500 BC can be plainly seen, carved on the temple wall. He conducts an experiment comparing the sharpness of ancient obsidian scalpels to modern, surgical steel ones. Watch as we test the accuracy of an ancient Egyptian pregnancy test. The picture that emerges is one of amazing medical treatments being practiced by an ancient civilization without any knowledge of germs or bacteria.

Edit: There's another replay but it's 6am, Friday, Aug 31 for those that get this channel.

This is definitely 'must-see TV'. It was literally jaw-dropping and as some people know, I'm not easily impressed.

It will also give you some idea of the support crews they used to help in the building, especially emergency medical treatment.

[edit on 29-8-2007 by Badge01]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
I don't think there's a 'problem' here. If someone wants to keep some aspects of information proprietary, then that's their business.

meh, it's annoying.
this is a message board...you're talking about proprietary info on the pyramids

violet is/was being very annoying....simple as that
thats my opinion....

i don't like when people play little games like that...

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Boondock78

Actually she said a lot. Not to say stuff like that isn't frustrating.

Have you searched on any of the operative terms?

Pyramids, levitation, mag-lev, neodymium magnets, Meissner Effect?

There's some other words you could search on also, just have to look back over her posts. She basically said what it is.

Again, I get where you're coming from. Hope this helps...it's actually fascination, though largely 'fringe science'.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by agent violet
kinda kurious, i basically revealed what the instrument that was used is. if you know anything about egyptology(word?) you will be able to figure it out. even if you dont know anything about egypt you still should. its in just about every picture, statue, tomb, artwork, everything. they valued it with their life and rightfully so. as i said i am not allowed to reveal the method of getting the instrument to work. at least not at this point in time.

the creator of the coral castle also used this method, which again i will not reveal.

oh, you dont have to reveal it, I just got it, I found out what it is. and now that I know it I understand why you wont reveal it. I wont reveal it either.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The pyramids were built by an extremely large number of egyptian laborors over a long period of time. This has been proven by found egyptian hieroglyphs found within the pyramids showing how they were built. I think that is pretty conclusive.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join