It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids - Human Or Alien Made?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I was wondering what all of you at ATS think on this subject..

If you need some refreshing peep the vid..

youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Here's an excellent little article about the pyramids and who built them:

Eloquent Peasant article on the pyramids

Spells out the how, when and why concerning the pyramids and their construction. It details the evolution of the Egyptian pyramid and even some mistakes the Egyptians made along the way, such as Snefru's 'Bent Pyramid'.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
That's a great one-side-of-the-argument article.

However, wouldn't it have been a much greater achievement to build something other than the world's biggest tomb? Maybe something useful to mankind considering it was a 20 year project?

Also, do you believe a group of people can build something this monstrous in 20 years with none of the math formulas we have today?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
That's a great one-side-of-the-argument article.

And the video wasn't?!? I posted it because it's a nice rebuttal to the video.

However, wouldn't it have been a much greater achievement to build something other than the world's biggest tomb? Maybe something useful to mankind considering it was a 20 year project?

I think you may be looking at this with a twentieth century outlook. Try to think of the pyramids as an Egyptian would. To an Egyptian, what would be more wonderful that a giant tomb dedicated to their God king? What could be greater than a tomb for a man-god who was not only a deity in human form, but the physical representation of Egypt itself?

Also, do you believe a group of people can build something this monstrous in 20 years with none of the math formulas we have today?

Yes! There's ample evidence the Egyptians were very capable of building the pyramids in 20 or 30 years. They were no slackers when it came to mathematics and construction.

Then there's the murals and hieroglyphs depicting and chronicling pyramid construction, the failed pyramids and dry runs near the Giza plateau, the modern experiments proving some of the theories on construction techniques. There's literally tons more evidence supporting human construction. It may be hard to believe when considering the size of them, but then Egyptians were an extraordinary people.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
If I had to cast a vote out of all the theories and options availible, I would say that the Pyramids were built by survivors of atlantis to commemorate the loss and serve as a leftover from a lost and technologically more advanced civilization.

And this vote I cast after studying all sides of the subject for many years.

[edit on 27-8-2007 by Skyfloating]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Did you catch that the 'settling rate' of the Great Pyramid is only 0.5" over 5,000 years. This is a 5-6 Million ton building!

The deviation from straight is only 0.25" or 1/4 inch. This is about 20 times smaller than a modern building (they allow 6").

Luck? Or lost technology. You decide.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
overwhelmingly human made. one instrument was used and if you've ever seen egyptian artworks and drawings and statues and the like then you have indeed seen the very, very common instrument used. however there was a method of getting the instrument to work which i will not reveal. so this is where you figure it out on your own. so humans, combined with the instrument, combined with the way to get the instrument to work and you have the answer and the method of how the pyramids were built. however how the egyptians figured out how to find the secret of using the instrument is unknown, i am very curious as to if they were actually told/shown by an outside intelligent source.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
double post.

but still overwhelmingly human made.

[edit on 8/27/2007 by agent violet]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Well, since Pi seems to be intricately involved in the dimensions, I'd say you are probably talking about a wheel on a stick, much like they use to measure modern running and cycling events:

www.geodetic.com.au...

But your post was a little confusing. Were you talking about the device used to measure so precisely or the device used to move the heavy blocks? Or are you referring to the possibility that the blocks were poured using a type of concrete?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
badge, the instrument in question was used in the placement and movement of the building materials including the large blocks and monoliths. it was also used as a method to gather the expansive materials necessary into one locale. as well as to multiply the supplies needed including the 'concrete-like' mixture.

as I stated the pyramids are indeed human built. i do not know how they learned the secret of their instrument at hand or who may have told them of the instruments ability and how to go about using it.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I'd really like to know how a 105 lb 5ft nothin lithuanian man could build the coral castle in florida. Made from multi ton blocks of coral. I believe he knew the technology of a lost time, as there was some very interesting home built electrical generators on premises. And the pictorals of egyptians with raditating stick like objects. Anyone with a clue should be able to connect the dots. Tesla was way ahead of his time.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
jpm, he was able to build his castle because he posessed the instrument in question and he learned the secret of how to tune into its capabilities in a sense he knew how to capitalize on the instrument and how to make it work to his benefit. which i will not reveal at this point in time. the lithuanian had the same instrument that the egyptians valued with their life. they both discovered how to activate the instrument.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Cool. So is there a particular reason you're not allowed to talk about it, or do you just not do it in a public message? Are you writing a book or something?

How about some kind of hot-air balloon? That would be capable of lifting some large weights. I think I remember hearing about some kind of dirigible shaped thing in the carvings they couldn't identify.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
badge i will contact you if the time arises in the future.

at the moment i cannot comment further on this thread regarding what i revealed. you are free to speculate but i will not be able to comment on it further. i am not writing a book.

now...a hot air balloon is an incredible idea as long as there is an operator in control of a regulating type mechanism that controls the amount of 'hot air' being emitted, which i presume would be a necessity?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Ladies please. This is a forum of exploration and science. I have read ad nauseum of coral castle. A group of teenagers swore they saw him 'singing' to a block of coral as he floated it like a balloon on a tether. The truth will soon be known. And I hope it makes humanity a better place.
Cut the fossil fuel use, and hopefully it won't be too late.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
jpm please clarify i did not quite understand your post.
i am not saying that the hot balloon method is correct in fact i am saying that it is totaly incorrect. but a good idea nonetheless. the pyramids were not used with a hot air ballons support nor was the coral castle. i basically laid out what the instrument was that was used.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I am merely stating that the youths in the area that used to dog him and his elusive and mysterious ways said they once 'saw' him singing to a huge block of coral he was installing. He only peddaled a bicycle for his most basic needs, and it was during one of his runs he was set upon by sone juveniles that ultimately killed him.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by agent violet
badge i will contact you if the time arises in the future.

That's OK, Agent V. I know what it is. Thanks for the big hint.

It's a cool idea and there's even some scientific support for using something like that.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   

overwhelmingly human made. one instrument was used and if you've ever seen egyptian artworks and drawings and statues and the like then you have indeed seen the very, very common instrument used. however there was a method of getting the instrument to work which i will not reveal.

You mean this?

From here: www.coralcastlecode.com...

So you claim to know how this works? Why all the secrecy? What in the future would make it right to share if not now? Is there more to it than the "theories" at this site? After all, we're here to be enlightened. Just kurious.

regards...kk

[edit on 28-8-2007 by kinda kurious]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   

however there was a method of getting the instrument to work which i will not reveal. so this is where you figure it out on your own.

nice hook.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join