It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Templar knight hidden in Leonardo's "Last Supper"!?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
It has taken me awhile to read all the way through this thread and one thing seems clear. The power of suggestion has run rampant on this subject and is indeed a powerful means to get people to believe something. In other words, someone suggests they may see something in a painting and then everyone follows suit pointing out other things they are seeing. The problem with this is if you want to see something, your mind will convince you that you are seeing it.

A blurry picture that has been inverted and doubled will produce all sorts of odd and equally blurry images that make the mind strive to see something relevant out of. Everyone on here seeing things in Da Vinci's painting probably had preconceived notions about what they were looking for...if you WANT to see the Holy Grail, your mind will find it...if you WANT to see a Knight, your mind will see it...and so on.

Now, suppose I see a picture of a McDonald's Big Mac Meal right underneath Jesus in the picture. Most here would probably negate this opinion because you have been preconditioned to associate Da Vinci's painting with the Grail, Templar Knights, Jesus, etc. Implying that something exists within a painting when you have to fool with the image in photoshop and invert colors, rotate it, cut it in half and double it is not good science. If this is the kind of science one is preconditioned to accept then you might as well accept the absurd idea I implied about the McDonald's Big Mac.

Stand back, analyze the painting without preconceived notions, and realize that blurry and doubled depictions of skeletons and knights do not make what you are seeing valid.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta

I reversed the image of christ in photoshop but aligned the heads.

It almost looks like the Illuminati pyramid in the center with the all seeing eye. but thats pushing the imagination.

Very interesting thread.

I realise the pyramid and all seeing eye have already been pointed out, but has anyone else noticed the necklace Jesus is wearing in this version of the picture? There is clearly a face wearing a red helment; the eyes nose and mouth and all undeniably clear.

If someone could separate the 2nd image, enhance and enlarge it, then I think everyone could clearly see the pyramid, eye and the light above, as well as the necklace. I won't comment on what I believe the head on the necklace to be, but im sure others will think the same.

[edit on 2-8-2007 by mrmanuva]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Someone pointed to the image below as looking like the Shroud of Turin but I see half of a 5 pointed star with an eye in the middle.

I pasted over the written Turin addition myself.

Leonardo was a very brilliant and talented artist so it's possible that he did drops likes of hidden messages into his work. Even if he didn't and we're just pointing out what we randomly make connections to it's still interesting.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
In the post above, first picture - to me it looks like ancient Sumerian/Babylonian/Egyptian artwork of Seraphim that is quite often depicted in their artwork. I can can even make out the wings.

Anyone else see this?

[edit on 2-8-2007 by Myrtales Instinct]

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I found some different images on unexplainedmysteries.com made by a guy who posted his results there months ago. He has written several books detailing mirroring and overlaying...mainly with DaVinci's paintings. It seems he's kinda upset about discovering the hidden images and not getting credit for them. (haha, go figure) Here are some links to check out:

www.itsjustlife.com...

www.n2davinciandbeyond.com...

derekbair.blogspot.com...

heres the original article: www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

[edit on 3-8-2007 by ElectRon41]

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Staafke
I must say this stuff is really compelling. I've been looking through all the pics available and one must agree there are some anomalities to be found. I myself saw something rather disturbing, maybe it's just another 'pony', but hey, I'm gonna share it anyway. In the mirrored version I can see a really creapy sick smiling face. Like someone evil who is enjoying what is about to happen with Jesus... This is a big contrast with the overall sence of drama this painting emits. Sorry if this is nothing, but it just got me wondering...

I gave you a star for re-posting this picture and pointing this "pony" out (saved me the time to do it) Anyhow most of what is beeing seen may or may not have been intentionaly put into the photo by Davinci

But... This guy seems to come out of no-where in this photo and looks totally evil... Maybe no one else has commented on him yet as it is kind of hard to make out when zoomed out and maybe they havent viewed it close with detail.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
lee:

If you look quite closely, I can see a DOME inside that star shape, like its a 'UFO' - perhaps the weird face with the walrus mustache is actually an alien?

Could just be paying too close attention to static, but it looks that way to me.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I hope you realize that "pony" is just the transparent mirror of the guy in the orange shirt.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
JohnMike

were you replying about the circled face in the picture a few posts up? If so how do you explain how all the mirror images line up on opposite sides of the photo or appear reversed but this face appears above them all and seemingly out of no-where

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tnt3kgt
If so how do you explain how all the mirror images line up on opposite sides of the photo or appear reversed but this face appears above them all and seemingly out of no-where

Johnmike is correct, that circled place in the photo is the reversed mirror image of the gentleman in the orange robe three places to the left of Jesus. On another note, if you really look there aren't many images that actually "line up" with each other; the doorways, the windows in the foreground, the ceiling, the people...none of them line up. I really believe everyone is just seeing images where they want to see them. That is, if you want to see a skeleton, pony, or UFO your mind will make you see it. I have reviewed this supposed "mirrored painting", and you would be hard pressed to make out anything...nevermind UFO's, skeletons and ponies.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
First off, this would be typical Leonardo. Would I expect Picasso to do it? No. But Leonardo was always pulling miracles, and was years ahead of his time. Remember, he crafted the first flying machine that semi-worked centuries befor e the wright bros.

The imposed image makes Jesus have a frightening grimace.

I too, see the star.

Edited to add, I also saw the pony, but thought it was a lion. hhhmmm

[edit on 4-8-2007 by nixie_nox]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzerman
It has taken me awhile to read all the way through this thread and one thing seems clear. The power of suggestion has run rampant on this subject and is indeed a powerful means to get people to believe something. In other words, someone suggests they may see something in a painting and then everyone follows suit pointing out other things they are seeing. The problem with this is if you want to see something, your mind will convince you that you are seeing it.

A blurry picture that has been inverted and doubled will produce all sorts of odd and equally blurry images that make the mind strive to see something relevant out of. Everyone on here seeing things in Da Vinci's painting probably had preconceived notions about what they were looking for...if you WANT to see the Holy Grail, your mind will find it...if you WANT to see a Knight, your mind will see it...and so on.

Now, suppose I see a picture of a McDonald's Big Mac Meal right underneath Jesus in the picture. Most here would probably negate this opinion because you have been preconditioned to associate Da Vinci's painting with the Grail, Templar Knights, Jesus, etc. Implying that something exists within a painting when you have to fool with the image in photoshop and invert colors, rotate it, cut it in half and double it is not good science. If this is the kind of science one is preconditioned to accept then you might as well accept the absurd idea I implied about the McDonald's Big Mac.

Stand back, analyze the painting without preconceived notions, and realize that blurry and doubled depictions of skeletons and knights do not make what you are seeing valid.

Why are you so threatened? What do you have to be worried about? Why do you care if we see angels devils and ponies, as long as we don't live next door?

The fact is, as a former artist I marvled at the last Supper long before any Davinci theories came out, or before I had heard of them.

For being such a brilliant artist, this painting feels uneven. The people are not erogonomically accurate. It is not because of his ability. people are in positions that are not comfortable. Considering that Davinci was able to do depth, why is everyone seated along a long table on one side? The picture is uncomfortable to look at. So it does not surprise me that he would equip messages in it.
Does it mean the messages are true? No, it could just be him having fun. But his ability to do so exists. Most of his writings were in reverse, or in code. He had the ability.

He may not of conceived they would be done on computer, but in the future they could have been copied, put on transparancies, and placed over each other.

[edit on 4-8-2007 by nixie_nox]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Im surprised nobody else took interest in tombangeltas picture, I found it extremely interesting, and rather strange, there is no seeing what you want to see in that picture, a couple of things about it are crystal clear.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmanuva

Originally posted by tombangelta

I reversed the image of christ in photoshop but aligned the heads.

It almost looks like the Illuminati pyramid in the center with the all seeing eye. but thats pushing the imagination.

Very interesting thread.

I realise the pyramid and all seeing eye have already been pointed out, but has anyone else noticed the necklace Jesus is wearing in this version of the picture? There is clearly a face wearing a red helment; the eyes nose and mouth and all undeniably clear.

If someone could separate the 2nd image, enhance and enlarge it, then I think everyone could clearly see the pyramid, eye and the light above, as well as the necklace. I won't comment on what I believe the head on the necklace to be, but im sure others will think the same.

[edit on 2-8-2007 by mrmanuva]

to me, it doesn't look like a necklace but a scarab.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmanuva
Im surprised nobody else took interest in tombangeltas picture, I found it extremely interesting, and rather strange, there is no seeing what you want to see in that picture, a couple of things about it are crystal clear.

Which picture is that?

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I was looking, and I found what I believe to be faces, and even skulls in the painting.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Fox News are about to do a story on this, or something similair! They must read this site.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   
i definately see the star... clearlyvisible

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Can someone who is good with photoshop please flip a good quality version of the image and superimpose it on the original, with the heads perfectly aligned and post it up

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Here are two that are centered. One with jesus head.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join