It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Templar knight hidden in Leonardo's "Last Supper"!?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Now Slavisa Pesci, an information technologist and amateur scholar, says superimposing the "Last Supper" with its mirror-image throws up another picture containing a figure who looks like a Templar knight and another holding a small baby.

LINK

This is interesting, has anybody seen the superimposed picture yet?
Ive tried to find it but no luck.

MILAN (Reuters) - A new theory that Leonardo's "Last Supper" might hide within it a depiction of Christ blessing the bread and wine has triggered so much interest that Web sites connected to the picture have crashed.

[edit on 27-7-2007 by earth2]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This is a very interesting story but im having the hardest time finding the picture in question. I guess all the davinci forums have crashed and I cant find any other info other than this link.

Another link

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Well you have my interest peaked a bit, so I just looked up the image itself.Look on the pillar to the far left.There appears to be a man dressed as a Knights Templar.I can clearly make out a face and the robe or whatever it is called.

Off topic but still interesting.In this one look on the ceiling arches between 2&3. See the Owl?

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Maybe this is what they are talking about.

When doing so, Pesci said he observed, for example, that the two figures on either end of the long table appear to become knights, and that another figure appears to be holding an infant.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I can see the figure that appears to be holding an infant.Everything else is all jumbled and I can't make out a Templar Knight anywhere? Can you see it earth2?

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
How Roman.

Transposed, makes it look like a dang orgy.

I dunno, I'll do some digging see if I can find a "cleaner" version of that merged image.

X

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
According to one story which I edited in my post the two knights are on each end of the table. There are supposed to be more anomonlies besides the knights and the baby.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
I can see the figure that appears to be holding an infant.Everything else is all jumbled and I can't make out a Templar Knight anywhere? Can you see it earth2?

I've circled the suposed knights for you here.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
You can definitely see the knights at either end of the table and the person holding the baby,makes you wonder what Da vinci had on his mind when he painted this........?
I believe that the knights are standing behind the two persons you have circled aces.
above the guy on either ends right and left shoulder respectively ghost like, semi-transparent
[edit on 27-7-2007 by Spica]

[edit on 27-7-2007 by Spica]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I dont see anything that would differentiate the figure(s) from any other figure(s) there. In other words, what exactly makes that person(s) a Knights Templar? Why not a Jedi Knight for that matter? see what im saying? is there a symbol or something on him that specificly makes him a member of the Knights Templar?

Interesting but lacking further evidence imho.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grock
I dont see anything that would differentiate the figure(s) from any other figure(s) there. In other words, what exactly makes that person(s) a Knights Templar? Why not a Jedi Knight for that matter? see what im saying? is there a symbol or something on him that specificly makes him a member of the Knights Templar?

Interesting but lacking further evidence imho.

I'm with Grock. What exactly makes them look like a Templar? I've looked but see nothing defining. Could one of you guys please point this out if there is such an identifier? Being a "believer" in the "Holy Blood, Holy Grail" mythos, I'm definitely looking with open eyes, just can't see it.

Though it does look odd overall being superimposed, almost like it was meant to be seen that way as well.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Anyone else see how Mary/John (whichever you believe) looks like she/he is being either strangled or hugged? the arm around her neck... The superimposed image does is amazing and doesnt look accidental to me, mor studying could find some interesting things.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I also see everyone seems to be argueing about something and Jesus, Mary/John, the Knights seem very sad, defeated.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Im sure there is more to what im seeing (there some reason 4 davinci websites crashed) but im still having problems interpreting.
What is a knight templar supposed to look like?
Anybody notice the triangle on jesus? I guess that is supposed to be a goblet.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I found these still pics kind of explaining the overlay process and highlighting the supposed Templar Knight and the baby. www.nbc5i.com...

Hope these pics help to further the discussion. I think Leonardo was too much of a genius for this to be an accident. This is my first time posting so I hope this works okay.
eh...couldn't get the link to work so copy /paste will have to suffice, sorry.
damn...nevermind, link is just fine. haha...
[edit on 27-7-2007 by ElectRon41]

[edit on 27-7-2007 by ElectRon41]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I believe they are referring to what appears to be armored forearms that resemble templar armor(whatever that may be) . Not saying I believe it but I do see it
There would need to be a little more proof than "what appears to be armor" for me though. I do not see an infant though.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
OK:

1. The image is too poor to make any inferences.

2. Even if the image was clearly discernible, Da Vinci's personal beliefs are not solid evidence of any sort of "Holy Blood, Holy Grail" thesis.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I also notice that there is no chalice/grail on the table, but maybe Leo put it here on the column for some reason! What was he up too?

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SEEWHATUDO
Anyone else see how Mary/John (whichever you believe) looks like she/he is being either strangled or hugged? the arm around her neck... The superimposed image does is amazing and doesnt look accidental to me, mor studying could find some interesting things.

Yeah, i do see that, it's kinda weird. Even the way her head is leaning makes it look like she's being strangled. I always wondered why she was painted in that strange position.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I just noticed the goblet in front of Christ and the person holding the baby.......some weird stuff.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join