It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Templar knight hidden in Leonardo's "Last Supper"!?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole

Originally posted by AccessDenied
I can see the figure that appears to be holding an infant.Everything else is all jumbled and I can't make out a Templar Knight anywhere? Can you see it earth2?

I've circled the suposed knights for you here.

Thanks Aces,I didn't see what was right in front of me.Wow the stuff that happens after I log out!

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SEEWHATUDO

Originally posted by redmage
Maybe I'm alone on this, but I was seeing the "Templars" in the pillars, not at the ends of the table. I've somewhat outlined it on the weaker side for comparison.

However, the last image isn't quite the best comparison.

[edit on 7/28/07 by redmage]

No you are not alone as I said a couple of posts up I am seeing the knights in the pillars as well and the knights "flag" in the next pillar.
But the "knigh"t is in the original as well on the left pillar

You are not alone, Iwas seeing them on the pillars too,as I stated on page 1.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   
There seems to be a faint humanoid image above each of the "knights" in the image. They appear on the walls behind and above them. I was wondering if anyone else spotted that to, and what that might mean?

TheBorg

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAuctioneer
Ok first off DaVincis painting has always been viewed as very symmetrical so any foldage of the image will create some kind of overlap. Sure there are some new images that emerge, the most compelling is the "knights" at the end of the table but I took a quick scan of the surrounds and I am sure I can see about 10 more faces in the walls. Are they supposed to be there?

People can basically manipulate an image to suit their own needs and own agendas. The biggest problem I have always had with Dan Browns assertions with the painting is that he treats it like it is a photo of the Last Supper. Newsflash Browny, Da Vinci wasn't there!

He has put his interpretation of what he knew of the event into the painting. Da Vinci was a very intelligent man as evidenced by his inventions that he drew and painted. But to say that he had inside knowledge of this event with only circumstantial evidence to support that and then claim this painting is an accurate portrayal of the event is ludicrous. He obviously painted it with the knowledge of what he was doing. He knew that his beliefs would be read into the painting.

Does it make it accurate? Does it make it interesting? Is it just a painting with many layers to it? Only Da Vinci could answer these questions and he aint talking.

the same can be said for almost all history as (the majority of) it is written after the fact from what someone "knows" or has been told of the event.

Jasn

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta

I reversed the image of christ in photoshop but aligned the heads.

It almost looks like the Illuminati pyramid in the center with the all seeing eye. but thats pushing the imagination.

Very interesting thread.

OMG in this picture Christ turns into aphex twin!!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   

This is aphex twin

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I'm seeing different thing in both "versions" of the superimposed drawings. In the original one we were looking at on this thread, I can definetely see the supposed knights, and it appears everyone is arguing(there are a lot of semi-transparent people who look like there yelling right at each other)
In the second version(where it's been moved to the left and Jesus has only one head) I can see the person holding the baby, and behind Mary being "strangled" I see an outline of what appears to be a hooded figure(that may just be me). Also, when I zoom in on the pic in this link upload.wikimedia.org... I see just above the haed of jesus what appears(very dimly) a menacing looking head in a pentagram.
I'm not sure if this means we see what we want, or if its actually there, but its got me interested

[edit on 7/28/2007 by Kronik98]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I think the second picture is the "right" one, where Jesus only has one head. Because in all of DaVinci's other paintings, there is a central point that lines up. For example, his self portrait only has 2 eyes as well as the Mona Lisa. According to the Italian video, the central point lines up to bring just ONE character into focus.

And the fact that Jesus' head is so perfect when it lines up convinces me that the first picture here in this thread is wrong. There has to be a central focal point.

Also, on the 2 knights, the one on the left seems to have chain mail on and the one on the right seems to have plate mail. It's not significant, only in that they BOTH appear to be knights in the second or Jesus-centric picture.

Incredible news and thread!

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
hi all, this is my first post but i have been reading the forums for several months now.

this thread interested me, and from seeing people ideas and research it made me play around within photoshop..

Da vinci seemed to use alot of mirrors in his work and writing, and this would make sense in such an important piece of his work, but at this scale it must have been preplanned..

i personally dont see a baby in a templers arms.. but the method does seem to show interesting things..

by placing the 2 faces of Jesus on top of each other it does make it seem that he is facing forwards, personally i think this is just a coincidence as the "flipped" image has been adjusted to appear that way.

if you do a straight flip something else appears thats interesting..

this is above the scene.. it seems to form a church/cathedral view within the crest. with a cross at the top. interesting..

heres a zoomed in image

one thing i dont see as being correct is that Da Vinci, i believe was a perfectionist in many ways.

if you look at the walls and the window at the rear they dont line up, if this was ment to be "flipped" then i believe he would have made it so. as shown below..

so lets adjust it so it does line up..

as you can see the top crest now changes and doesnt show what it did before.. but. if you look at Jesus an equilateral triangle and forms from the items of his clothing.. positive and negitive.

these images are just something to ponder on.. personally the baby image doesnt work for me and i just see 2 combined images overlapping through adjusting the "flipped" image's position.. and it being not acurate.

hope this helps people understand the other peoples research alittle more.

russ

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Omg..... that has to be the correct way. Do you guys see it? Usually when you look at the regular painting, the left side of the ceiling is dirty/nasty looking while the other side is clean.

Now both sides are clean.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ru55j
i personally dont see a baby in a templers arms.. but the method does seem to show interesting things..

The baby isn't in the templar's arms. It's here:

And in this picture, note Jesus' head is still turned, but lined up perfectly so that one half of his face is hidden by his hair. I think it's supposed to be like this. Did you see the video?

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I looked over many of the pictures. Some I kind of see and others I just don't see at all. I think this is just what happens when you "want something" to be there or you just stare at a picture long enough. Why is the mirror image important? Why not upside down or something else? I don't know why we just can't admire a great work of art anymore for what it was instead of trying to force a believe that there is a conspiracy or hidden message in everything.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
Omg..... that has to be the correct way. Do you guys see it? Usually when you look at the regular painting, the left side of the ceiling is dirty/nasty looking while the other side is clean.

This corresponds with the Yin/Yang aspect of the painting that I talk about on This site here.

There is something hidden in this painting but don't think that this guy is on to it. I think he's close, I think it has to do with the balance of the painting.

[edit on 28-7-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I'll post this site again as it seems we've gotten off track here and are looking at images another member manipulated on his own before the real ones were found due to the network crashing...www.nbc5i.com...
Please note images 8-11 which highlight the "Templar", Jesus w/ grail, baby in arms, and what I think ia Mary holding baby Jesus and Joseph to the right of her(?)(notice the traditional headscarf w/ band?)
here is the pic in full: nevermind, this is messed up, I can't figure how to post an image. It's so easy with other sites!

hmmm. how do you insert and image?

[edit on 28-7-2007 by ElectRon41]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I've been able to duplicate the layered mirror image with photoshop. Aligning the pictures on Jesus reveals another person and perhaps a woman holding a baby..

I've posted the pictures at www.templarlastsupper.com...

www.templarlastsupper.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectRon41

You might try photobucket.com

The link for the image isnt working also

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by earth2

You might try photobucket.com

I've tried. I can't get the URL to come up in the text box and can't find a tutorial, but thank you for replying

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Here are the pics templarknight2007 made to help get the thread back on track.

This is the original,

This is the mirror image of the original

And this is the combined image (overlap point is Jesus!)

Is the third image the same as the one yopu tried to post Electron41?

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I've tried. I can't get the URL to come up in the text box and can't find a tutorial, but thank you for replying

There is a button at the top of the text box with a pic of a computer and color palette.
Click that and paste the link form photobucket

[edit on 28-7-2007 by earth2]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

YAY!! haha. Thanks alot guys! I was trying to paste HTML for myspace etc... instead of HTML for message boards. Appreciate the help!

ugh! I'm not givin' up till I figure this out.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join