It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: WTC Explosions in Lobby. Wow !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
well a LOT of the sounds i hear sound metallic, peices of the facade, random chunks of steel etc.

so i personally wouldnt attribute it ALL to suicide jumpers OR to things hitting JUST the glass canopy, but ill reassert my opinion that there is not ONE single explosive detonation in that clip.

no matter how badly some may want there to be...

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I will join the consensus that those sounds do not sound like explosions. They sound like stuff being smashed or broken. What is causing it - I don't know.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles
no matter how badly some may want there to be...

Just because the government is morally capable of doing such things, does not mean the people who knows they can, wants it to be this way.

I advice you to ponder your statement a little while.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

but ill reassert my opinion that there is not ONE single explosive detonation in that clip.

I'll beleive you have an educated opinion.

But I also beleive your opinion is compromised by a pre-made conclusion.

Same thing with my Selfless friend here.

[edit on 11/6/07 by SteveR]

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

What do you mean?

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I take it the footage is taken after the first collapse,the dusty street caught in the last few seconds is from this I presume?
Or just debris from the hit,or remnants of explosions in the Lobby?
The bodies sound too heavy,no disrespect but wouldnt they just thud and splatter?

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I apologize for not having read every post.

But the fact is that there were many things falling from above that day, including liquid meals, bodies, debris, etc. Of the many many things that were falling and exploding, bombs are only one small possibility and to say it is evidence of bombs is pure speculation. It doesn't mean it's impossible, it just doesn't mean it's true. And considering there has been no evidence of bombs found, or any purpose for them being in the basement, and that there were many many other variables that would indeed cause those sounds, it's less probably that it would be explosives.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
I'll beleive you have an educated opinion.

But I also beleive your opinion is compromised by a pre-made conclusion.

[edit on 11/6/07 by SteveR]

lol you can believe that...i once believed i was green, turned out i was just bored...and possibly drunk.

but that doesnt change anything in regards to my opinions on that video.

i dont have the opinions i do because i feel a need to believe our govts story, quite the contrary as a matter of fact.

its just that based on my experiences blowing things up in the army, i dont identify a single thing that leads me to believe those are demo charges going off.

but thats just me

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
This sounds like bodies hitting a roof covered in debrie. The looping is disgusting and juvenile. What do the firemen in the video think the sounds are? Can you show us their responces to said "explosions"?

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Also it could be crap falling down the elevator shafts.

Remember there is a huge hole punched into the side of a building, the floors above and below are blazing with fire, melting and weakening everything. theres desks, chairs, water dispensers, windows etc.
When the floor gives out, gravity takes over.

And besides, the collapse came form the top, chain reaction because of the weigh of the upper floors could not be held anymore.
All that weight traveling at 8.6 meters per second squared, and lets say theres a few meters of empty burned out floors so it can grain speed and therefor gain momentum and pack one hell of a punch when it hits the middle of the next stable floor and so on and so on until the top floor is now the basement.

But where was I.. og yes, not a basement explosion

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
1) It doesn't sound like an explosion

2) Everyone is looking OUTSIDE ?!?!

If it was an explosion in the building, they'd feel it and would most likely run.

Bogus video.

[edit on 11-6-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
To me, it seems that the vast majority of those hearing such are observed looking towards the windows. i.e. Outside. (?)

It would be impossible to do otherwise unless they looked straight down or straight up.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
So what kind of explosive will make these sounds? I dont read anything about this from the explosive believers. There is not even one single word of what is used on youtube.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
some peoples kids, i swear. there are many many accounts that were played live on the news of people talking about the explosions. why would you go out and edit a video to try to make a point?

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
youtube.com...

first I wouldn't dismiss these as bodies crashing...could be? probably not...but who knows except THOSE emergency workers.

BUT, At least 2 of them DO sound like a quick rumble of an explosion...especially the LAST one...you can even hear someone after the 'noise' commenting on the noise by saying "BOOM"

Second, the noises are traveling from [ ? ] down to the lobby [but seems to be coming from either above, or at the street level ]

....is impossible to say nay or yah based on this video...if the explosions were blowing out columns, or whatnot, on the UPPER levels, the sound of the explosions would definately sound different all the way down in the lobby.

bad...bad video.

the quick 2 second repeating edits makes it impossible to decide...and annoying!

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
some peoples kids, i swear. there are many many accounts that were played live on the news of people talking about the explosions.

well you make a good point but not neccessarily in the way you may have intended.

this video DOES illustrate a good possibility as to waht people were talking about when they said "it sounded like an explosion" etc that day. other loud sounds that people couldnt identify so to be able to convey how intense it was they drew an analogy.

ANYONE whos ever set off anything bigger than an artillery shell on the 4th of july can back me up on this...they are MOST LIKELY not explosives. ill add that qualifier this time though were you to just flat out ask me directly id say without hesitation "NO they are NOT explosives"

so yeah, this could explain why people "heard all these eplosions". things falling making a lot of noise.

why would you go out and edit a video to try to make a point?

cuz some people just want to be "right" no matter what?

they are so far removed from reality that in their world the case against the govt is PROVEN by HARD PHYSICAL EVIDENCE that they simply cannot fathom that the sounds in that video are anything OTHER THAN high explosives going off?

attention whores?

i could go on but you get the point.

(they really arent explosives, and were there any way to prove it 100% EITHER way id take that bet)

[edit on 12-6-2007 by Damocles]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
You could always account for SOME events as victims jumping, but they wouldn't cause white smoke to rise out of the basements of the buildings or significant seismic events, and all of the events wouldn't necessarily sound like any of those in the video on this thread.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
true, but id bet you that none of the sounds in THAT video could be the causal factor in any seismic events...an explosion with the force to do that is going to send those people screaming, and likely holding their hands over their ears to stop the blood flow.

(the above is an opinion not supported by any documented facts)

[edit on 12-6-2007 by Damocles]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   

cuz some people just want to be "right" no matter what?

Or maybe they looped it so you could hear it more then once with out having to rewind the video constantly.

It's very annoying to rewind a video on youtube because it only rewinds specific placements on the time bar.

I don't see how it's disgusting that they looped the video... I've seen many many many videos do the same thing for the purpose I stated above.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Stationary engineer who worked in world trade center one described tremendous damage in the basement of the building more consistent in nature and timing with a bomb than with damage from jet fuel: "'There was nothing there but rubble . . . We're talking about a 50 ton hydraulic press—gone!'. . . They then went to the parking garage, but found that it was also gone. Then on the B level, they found that a steel-and-concrete fire door, which weighed about 300 pounds, was wrinkled up 'like a piece of aluminum foil.' Having seen similar things after the terrorist attack in 1993, [he] was convinced that a bomb had gone off."

www.chiefengineer.org...

Did people cause this?

Firefighter said "this, huge incredible force of wind and debris actually came UP the stairs, knocked my helmet off, knocked me to the ground"

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

How about this?

A police report states World Trade Center "Police Desk reporting an explosion on the lower level" 8 minutes after plane crash (page 17, which is page 2 of the Chronological Report of the WTC Radio Transmissions on 9/11/01)

www.thememoryhole.org...

Surely this was from people falling?

I have no doubt that there would be a lot of explosions reported which were actually the landings of those unfortunate souls. However it's blatantly obvious that not all were.

There is a lot of footage of the firemen going into the building and you can see the state of the lobby, It's impossible to deny that there were explosions.

Just because there is a poorly made video, possibly misrepresenting noises, doesn't discredit any of the real evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join