It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killtown Explains Why They Didn't Crash Planes into the WTC

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
They are the core columns that holds the floors and the cosmetic facades together.

They are in the direct center of the building just like the heart of a tree, somewhat.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I think you guys who think a plane couldn't go through should look at this case of a much smaller plane going at a smaller rate of Speed into a very strong building.

Empire State Building

Damage to the building and the surrounding area was extensive. An 18-by-20 foot hole was gouged by the B-25, and one of the plane's engines plowed through the building, emerging on the 33rd Street side and crashing through the roof of a neighboring building.

The Engine went right through the building!

Parts of the plane were found a block away.

That happened going at just over 200 miles an hour and a much lighter craft.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
So one could ask how could an engine of a plane which is lighter then the ones on 9/11 and travelling as fast as a race car go though all of this? The following picture is the Empire State Building under construction.

It happened though. What you see in the WTC going out the other side was probably most likely the engine.

Don't forget the planes on 9/11 were travelling at 600 mph as opposed to 200 mph with much greater force.

[edit on 6-6-2007 by talisman]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
They are in the direct center of the building just like the heart of a tree, somewhat.

That's correct.

It seems "Killtown" cannot recognize WTC core columns when he sees them. Yet he is the author of the 9/11 theory being discussed here in this thread. I think your credibility Killtown is on very shaky ground. :shk:

[edit on 6/6/07 by SteveR]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
I think you guys who think a plane couldn't go through should look at this case of a much smaller plane going at a smaller rate of Speed into a very strong building.

As far as I'm concerned, I never said the plane couldn't get through the cosmetic facade.

I think that the length of the 767 jet would not just disappear into this narrow infrastructure spot for the plane to disappear from view sight inside the building.

Notice the center column, for a 767 to crash into the building at that speed and not show any parts of the plane fall to the streets or stick out the infrastructure is very unlikely if not impossible.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
BTW the structural frame of Steel in the Empire State Building is 50000 tons of Steel!!

This totall refutes the idea held by some that a plane couldn't do what it did on 9/11

for more on the construction of the Empire State Building...

Empire State Bldg

[edit on 6-6-2007 by talisman]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
They are the core columns that holds the floors and the cosmetic facades together.

Aw yes, didn't look closely.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
selfless

And.....

IF YOU READ WHAT I POSTED, the engine of a plane went right through the Empire State Building!

Travelling much slower with a lot less force.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by talismanThe Engine went right through the building!
That happened going at just over 200 miles an hour and a much lighter craft.

Your point?

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveRAnd yet he is the main proponent of the hologram theory being discussed here in this thread.

Prove I'm a proponent of the "hologram" theory.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
killtown

Stop with the charade, I just proved that a plane could penetrate a very strong building. What exactly is your point?

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   

killtown

Stop with the charade, I just proved that a plane could penetrate a very strong building. What exactly is your point?

How is proving the engines could penetrate the facade proves the entire plane could slice through?

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Killtown

Originally posted by SteveRAnd yet he is the main proponent of the hologram theory being discussed here in this thread.

Prove I'm a proponent of the "hologram" theory.

Amended post.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Ill try to demonstrate what i mean with these 2 pictures.

Here you have a plane supposedly coming at the speed of 500 kms and crashing into this building.

And here you have the infrastructure of the building, how it was designed.

For the big plane to reside inside the building between the center core and the cosmetic facade with out having debris of the plane falling off the same side the jet came from or not having any jets parts sticking out of the building is weird to say the least.

I'm starting to think that if planes were used, they were set up in such a way that it was not just the natural impact of the plane into the buildings.

I'm thinking it's possible the planes had some extra help in timed explosives or something of the sort to make sure the planes resides inside the building to eliminate all evidence with the buildings being demolished.

Just speculations.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   

selfless

And.....

IF YOU READ WHAT I POSTED,

I would like to assure you that i read everything you posted and everyone else on this thread for that matter.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Killtown

The fact is not just the engine went through, but other parts flew out the other side of the Empire State Building landing blocks away, actually similar to the WTC destruction, but the only difference being the plane debri on 9/11 flew further. Which is to be expected.

You have to keep in mind that a Plane that was much lighter travelling at a much slower rate of speed did to the Empire State Building what the planes did to the Towers minus collapse of course.

The planes on 9/11 were travelling very fast and were not lost in the fog as was the plane that hit the Empire State Building.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I would like to point something out,

The people who thinks it's possible there were no planes is because they think the laws of physics would have to be temporary on hold for the planes to resides inside the building the way they did.

Prove that they tempered with the buildings in a way to make the planes react the way they did and a person who thinks there was no planes would think there was a plane.

Well, as far as I'm concerned and I'm sure many others who are open to no planes theories would also agree with me on this statement.

So please people, stop thinking that for a person to be open to the idea that no plane were used, he has to be a person who wants the theory to be true.

I have no personal need to have a theory being right, i follow my nose where the evidence leads it and then i am open to all possibilities along the way, does not mean I want one of those theories to be right. I am not emotionally involved with a theory... I'm sure others are not as well, they just want to show others what they see and why they see it.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
selfless

I am showing you an event with a much slower and lighter plane, doing something very similar to what happened on 9/11 in terms of damage and parts found blocks away and or crashing through roofs.

The planes on 9/11 were travelling at such high rates of speed, that the force was much higher then the plane travelling in the 40's that flew into the Empire State Building.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Killtown

The fact is not just the engine went through, but other parts flew out the other side of the Empire State Building landing blocks away, actually similar to the WTC destruction, but the only difference being the plane debri on 9/11 flew further. Which is to be expected.

You have to keep in mind that a Plane that was much lighter travelling at a much slower rate of speed did to the Empire State Building what the planes did to the Towers minus collapse of course.

The planes on 9/11 were travelling very fast and were not lost in the fog as was the plane that hit the Empire State Building.

Do you think I think no part of the 767's could have penetrated and sliced through?

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   

selfless

I am showing you an event with a much slower and lighter plane, doing something very similar to what happened on 9/11 in terms of damage and parts found blocks away and or crashing through roofs.

Well first, the building didn't collapse right?

Second, the argument that a smaller plane entered a building is not really relevant because you see, a bullet will pierce through you while a cannon ball (As far as i know) would not penetrate through you.

Point being, the smaller the object relative to the penetrated object, the more piercing it's gonna be, the bigger the object relative to the penetrated object, the more overall damage it's gonna make with out piercing as precise as a small bullet for example.

The planes on 9/11 were travelling at such high rates of speed, that the force was much higher

This makes me believe even more that it would be harder for the planes to reside inside the infrastructures and not have any debris fall off or any parts of the planes sticking out.

[edit on 7-6-2007 by selfless]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join