It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell Me How 15 Arabs With Box Cutters....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopy
I don't get that from your site at all. Please explain it a little better if you don't mind.

And no it's not much different. if they determine that the passenger cannot present a threat, they will let them on. They have done this with lots of people all the time. But the problem is hindsite. Remember that this was before the incident. The possibility of what happened on 9/11 was hardly in the front of anyones minds. Even the security people.

The terrorist tracking site was updated in 2004, stating that the flight 77 hijacker was alive then.

As quoted the hijackes were flagged for being a danger.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Ulitma, how do they track these perps? IS it by name alone? MANY Muslims have the same names! Mohammad is the most popular name in the entire planet.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
Ulitma, how do they track these perps? IS it by name alone? MANY Muslims have the same names! Mohammad is the most popular name in the entire planet.

If you look on the page i posted they do research on name variations and using relationships to other people.

If you go to the page their are links you can click on for more information.

www.trackingthethreat.com...

I just noticed the page was just recenty updated, 06 Jun 2007

[edit on 15-6-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Funny how Saudi Arabia has confirmed that the highjackers tha were named are in fact dead. All highjackers but one were confirmed ALIENATED from their families.

Not sure how this information is still reliable.

Thanks for the info though.. i will read more into it.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Funny how Saudi Arabia has confirmed that the highjackers tha were named are in fact dead. All highjackers but one were confirmed ALIENATED from their families.

Not sure how this information is still reliable.

Thanks for the info though.. i will read more into it.

Well a few things could have happened either someone used his ID or someone took his place on the plane.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
they have him on video at the airport going through security checks. they also have him on tape on the cockpit microphone. (not sure if there was an audio match done)

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

they have him on video at the airport going through security checks. they also have him on tape on the cockpit microphone. (not sure if there was an audio match done)

Well just 1 more thing to add to the list of why their needs to be a better investigation done.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
What are you talking about? Investigate what exactly? He (ATTA)was seen on video... heard on cockpit microphone.... What would you like to investigate about ?

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I still don't see how from that site those are the same people. Can you please explain how it shows those are the same people?

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   

What are you talking about? Investigate what exactly? He (ATTA)was seen on video... heard on cockpit microphone.... What would you like to investigate about ?

Are you kidding ? Thier are about a hundred things that need to be investigated.

1. Reports of hijackers being alive.

2. Hijackers left get on the plane after being flagged as being a danger.

3. Pilots not getting off an emergency call or signal.

4. No FBI or NTSB crime scene reports.

5. The FBI did not officially take over the crime scene for 10 days, then after stating it would take 30 days to complete they turned the scene back to the military in 5 days.

6. No reports matching the parts found to flight 77.

7. No reports of where the parts found were taken.

Just to name a few.

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
So then does the FBI present all of the evidence of all their investigations to the public? If so, where can I go to see where they display all the evidence from ongoing cases?

posted on Jun, 15 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
My answers in bold... i just saved the tax payers a few million dollars

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Are you kidding ? Thier are about a hundred things that need to be investigated.

1. Reports of hijackers being alive.

What reports? From 2001? Mistaken Identity.

2. Hijackers left get on the plane after being flagged as being a danger.

They were all searched as usual..and remember they were allowed on OTHER flights prior to 911

3. Pilots not getting off an emergency call or signal.

Face it..tough to get a signal off while your getting your throat sliced..please listen to the recordings I posted..you can hear the pilot giving a struggle

4. No FBI or NTSB crime scene reports.

So that means there was no crime? We know what happened!

5. The FBI did not officially take over the crime scene for 10 days, then after stating it would take 30 days to complete they turned the scene back to the military in 5 days.
and this proves what? What are yhou implying here?

6. No reports matching the parts found to flight 77.
no reports does not mean... "THEY DONT MATCH!"

7. No reports of where the parts found were taken.
you saw the photographs of the parts...what else would you like to do with them?
Just to name a few.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   

My answers in bold... i just saved the tax payers a few million dollars

What reports? From 2001? Mistaken Identity.

Face it..tough to get a signal off while your getting your throat sliced..please listen to the recordings I posted..you can hear the pilot giving a struggle

So that means there was no crime? We know what happened!

and this proves what? What are yhou implying here?

no reports does not mean... "THEY DONT MATCH!"

you saw the photographs of the parts...what else would you like to do with them?
Just to name a few.

1. No this report updated in 2007.

3. But they should not have been surprised when they along with flight 93 got a warning from the airlines about the other hijakings.

4. By law anytime a aviation crash is considered a crime the FBI is the lead investigating agency with technical help from the NTSB. So after 6 years why have not seen a crime scene report ?

5. I would hope a big important terrorist crime scene would have taken more time for them to do a complete job. Specially after stating it would take them 30 days and they stopped after 5 days.

6. Well how can you say flight 77 hit the Pentagon if you do not have the reports that it was flight 77 ?

7. I saw photos of parts but we do not have the evidence they are from flight 77. Also most aircraft investigations involve doing a reconstruction with the parts to find out what happened to the plane. Again after 6 years we have no reports of a proper investigation done on the aircraft or crime scene.

Let me know if you need more sites with information on any of things i posted.

[edit on 16-6-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   

1. No this report updated in 2007.

3. But they should not have been surprised when they along with flight 93 got a warning from the airlines about the other hijakings.

4. By law anytime a aviation crash is considered a crime the FBI is the lead investigating agency with technical help from the NTSB. So after 6 years why have not seen a crime scene report ?

5. I would hope a big important terrorist crime scene would have taken more time for them to do a complete job. Specially after stating it would take them 30 days and they stopped after 5 days.

6. Well how can you say flight 77 hit the Pentagon if you do not have the reports that it was flight 77 ?

7. I saw photos of parts but we do not have the evidence they are from flight 77. Also most aircraft investigations involve doing a reconstruction with the parts to find out what happened to the plane. Again after 6 years we have no reports of a proper investigation done on the aircraft or crime scene.

Let me know if you need more sites with information on any of things i posted.

Tracking the threat does not confirm that the Mohammad Atta is the SAME Atta that highjacked the plane. PERIOD

Surprised? Maybe not...but its kind of difficult to defend yourself strapped in a chair in a cockpit. Again...what is your OPINION as to what the pilots did?

Im not familiar with crime scene reports...this was a matter of national security..and there were trials going on...Im not sure if they have to release this information.

I'm not touching the pathetic the pentagon no plane theory anymore....witnesses SAW A PLANE HIT.. DNA WAS FOUND..PLANE PARTS WERE FOUND...unless you have evidence that disputes that of the witnesses that saw the plane hit the pentagon, and the physical evidence,..Your argument here is baseless.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Surprised? Maybe not...but its kind of difficult to defend yourself strapped in a chair in a cockpit. Again...what is your OPINION as to what the pilots did?

Im not familiar with crime scene reports...this was a matter of national security..and there were trials going on...Im not sure if they have to release this information.

I'm not touching the pathetic the pentagon no plane theory anymore....witnesses SAW A PLANE HIT.. DNA WAS FOUND..PLANE PARTS WERE FOUND...unless you have evidence that disputes that of the witnesses that saw the plane hit the pentagon, and the physical evidence,..Your argument here is baseless.

1. For 1 how were the pilots surprised by the hijackers if they had a warning, they did not have time to punch 4 digits into a key pad or yell out a warning over the radio ?

2. What trials ?? Their has only been 1 and they did not use the crime scene reports and no other trials have been planned.

3. But you have no reports or hard evidence that flight 77 hit the Pentagon.

Of all the eyewitnesses they could not verify what type of plane it was.
Some eyewitnesses admitted they did not know what hit the Pentagon they were told later it was a 757.

No reports matching the parts found to flight 77.

If the fire was hot enough to destroy the plane it would have also destroyed the bodies and DNA evidence.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   

1. For 1 how were the pilots surprised by the hijackers if they had a warning, they did not have time to punch 4 digits into a key pad or yell out a warning over the radio ?

2. What trials ?? Their has only been 1 and they did not use the crime scene reports and no other trials have been planned.

3. But you have no reports or hard evidence that flight 77 hit the Pentagon.

Of all the eyewitnesses they could not verify what type of plane it was.
Some eyewitnesses admitted they did not know what hit the Pentagon they were told later it was a 757.

No reports matching the parts found to flight 77.

If the fire was hot enough to destroy the plane it would have also destroyed the bodies and DNA evidence.

Let me take number 3 ... and be DONE with it... PEOPLE SAW THE PLANE HIT THE BUILDING..... Debris from the plane was found.... Body parts were found...All DNA was found for all but ONE passenger and 3 pentagon employees.

Start to back up your claims with proof. I think pentagon employees that were in the area that were killed may have been a little suspicious when they saw crews carrying in airplane engines .

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Let me take number 3 ... and be DONE with it... PEOPLE SAW THE PLANE HIT THE BUILDING..... Debris from the plane was found.... Body parts were found...All DNA was found for all but ONE passenger and 3 pentagon employees.

Start to back up your claims with proof. I think pentagon employees that were in the area that were killed may have been a little suspicious when they saw crews carrying in airplane engines .

1. So people saw a plane. But was it flight 77 ?

2. Was the debris from Flight 77 ?

3. NIST DNA experts had to come up with new DNA testing for 911. These new test were not ready untill 2002 after the bodies were identified.

www.nist.gov...

Due to the nature of the World Trade Center disaster, it quickly became evident that traditional methods for performing DNA typing were not likely to be fully successful in identifying all of the recovered remains. Traditional DNA ID methods depend on the presence of long, intact segments of DNA in order to accurately type the sample. The DNA in many of the samples recovered in this situation were so fragmented that these standard methods were ineffective.

In early November 2001, Dr. Robert Shaler, the director of the WTC DNA identification effort, contacted me and asked if I would be willing to develop some new DNA tests to help in the identification effort. I agreed to fast track our research efforts over the next several months and produce some test materials for his laboratory to try by January 2002.

4. You might want to do better research, thier were 5 bodies not identified from the Pentagon.

www.arlingtoncemetery.net...

The remains of five people killed in the terrorist attack on the Pentagon were damaged beyond identification in the massive explosion and fire after a hijacked airliner crashed into the building's west side, officials said.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This thread is about the highjackers taking over the planes....and what happened after that.... NOT your No Plane Theory at the Pentagon.

I told you I'm not discussing that garbage any more. It is SICKENING

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   

This thread is about the highjackers taking over the planes....and what happened after that.... NOT your No Plane Theory at the Pentagon.

I told you I'm not discussing that garbage any more. It is SICKENING

Please show me where i said their was no plane. I am asking for facts and evidence that flight 77 hit the Pentagon.

So i guess that means you can not post any facts or evidence to prove that flight 77 hit the Pentagon.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Not sure, but some of my posts are not getting 'posted'??

Ultima, you have yet to discuss what you think happened at the pentagon. Do you run to the mail box every day hoping your FOIA papers arrive?

You ask for eveidence and when its presented to you...all you respond with is the same old line...

"there were not crime scene reports..no one knew for a FACT it was flight 77 that was going over their heads and smashing into the pentagon, and there is no proof that the numbers match from the aircraft debris that was found at the pentagon."...oh and the highjackers are still alive!!

Stop hiding behind your lack of evidence and tell me what you think happened! You fault the pilots for not getting off their highjacking codes...you doubt the physical evidence, you deny the DNA evidence, and you dismiss the MANY eyewitnesses.

I am DONE debating the Pentagon with you. UNLESS you come up with SOMETHING new to bring to the table.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join