It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell Me How 15 Arabs With Box Cutters....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Captain Trips? From the book "TheStand"

No worries Griff, I have thick skin.

I don't know what you need to "impress" you, but in the recording you heard, you should have heard them talking about highjackers and people being stabbed.

The calls that were recorder were calls made to reservations at A.A., a home answering machine, and cockpit microphones.

I highly doubt the other calls that were made to loved ones were recorded.

30 calls were made or attempted from flight 93 Which makes sence since they were the only flight that knew far enough in advance to realize their fate.

Flight 175 had 10 calls made or attempted

Flight 11 had 10 calls made or attempted

Flight 77 had 8 calls made or attempted.

I will try to find in the 911 report if there is any information regarding the phone calls made from the phones and what the conversations entailed.

Thanks Griff for at least listening. Funny how no one else has commented.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Now, there were 4 flight attendant calls to United Airlines from flight 93. Three of them are only for a few seconds but one is for 95 seconds. That would have been recorded. Where's the audio for that one?

Why would they be recorded? It depends on the destination..not everyone records phone calls.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
Captain Trips? From the book "TheStand"

Good. You got the joke. I just saw it over the weekend. It was on Sci-fi channel.

I don't know what you need to "impress" you, but in the recording you heard, you should have heard them talking about highjackers and people being stabbed.

Yes, I did. I also noticed that no one ever said that they were arab or anything for that matter because she says she doesn't know who stabbed who and doesn't know what's going on.

The calls that were recorder were calls made to reservations at A.A., a home answering machine, and cockpit microphones.

I heard only 2 recordings of phone calls. I forgot to look at the recordings from the cock pits. But my point was that the other calls from the flight attendants to United would have been recorded. Or at least I believe they would have been.

Thanks Griff for at least listening. Funny how no one else has commented.

Yes. I noticed that also. Maybe give others time?

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Why would they be recorded? It depends on the destination..not everyone records phone calls.

But wouldn't it be prudent to flick that record switch especially when talking to someone who is explaining a highjacking? Or am I way off base here?

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The question is, did Madeline Sweeney call the same number as Betty Ong. Betty called reservations where all calls are recorded for "quality purposes". I guess I can keep going through the 911 report to see if there is a transript or any other notes. BLAH

The cockpit recordings have Attas voice and Jarrah's voice. And they both sound arabic.

eta: The movie was terrible(but i did watch some of it on SciFi) ...the book was one of my favorites of all time.

[edit on 6-6-2007 by CaptainObvious]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   

The question is, did Madeline Sweeney call the same number as Betty Ong. Betty called reservations where all calls are recorded for "quality purposes". I guess I can keep going through the 911 report to see if there is a transript or any other notes. BLAH

OK, I see what you mean. I am asking this in general. Wouldn't those calls to United been recorded?

The cockpit recordings have Attas voice and Jarrah's voice. And they both sound arabic.

I'm not disputing that. I have never disputed that the planes weren't highjacked by who they say highjacked them.

But, you say that that is evidence that they weren't remote controlled. I don't see it as evidence of such. The highjackers could have thought they WERE returning to the airport only to have the controls taken later on. Remember that by OBL's own admission that the highjackers didn't know what they were doing until right before they boarded the planes. Just speculation on my part of course.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I did hear that about OBL saying that....I find that odd. Where can I find that? Also, i think it could be possible that there may have been something "lost in translation".

They didnt know what they were doing? Well, they knew they were taking over planes via: force. They knew they were using the planes to attack something. They knew this in advance (im not sure as to when they purchased their tickets)

Now, did they realize WHAT and WHERE they were attacking. I would have to assume they did. Boston -NY is a quick plane ride If they were going to highjack the plane to hit Disney World...I would assume Logan Airport is not where they would not want to fly from.

I can't say for certain, but I wouldn't make much sence to tell Atta...make plans ...learn to fly...plan on hitting some buildings...I'll tell you which ones just before you leave.

What is POSSIBLE is that they may have had several destinations planned over the months or so, and the final decision on what to hit was made at the last moment.

I just dont see ATTA and Co. (working for ABL) highjacking a plane just to return it to the airport for "demands".

[edit to add, i believe that the terrorists were not interested in learning how to take off or land a plane. That was what at least one of the instructors had mentioned.

[edit on 6-6-2007 by CaptainObvious]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   

30 calls were made or attempted from flight 93 Which makes sence since they were the only flight that knew far enough in advance to realize their fate.

Yes, i wonder how the pilots of Flight 93 were surprised by the hijackers when they had been advised about the other hijackings.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
You mean the warning that they asked for confirmation of, and never received before the plane was taken over?

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
You mean the warning that they asked for confirmation of, and never received before the plane was taken over?

Yes the warning they recieved. Asking for confirmation means they did receive it.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
And that they weren't sure what it meant, or if it was real, and were sitting there looking at each other going "What the heck is going on?" Just because they received the warning doesn't mean they were immediately going to jump up and lock the door, and tell everyone to sit down and belt in and they were going to land immediately. It takes time for people to process these things. Especially something like this, because it happens so rarely. It doesn't mean that they couldn't STILL have been surprised when it happened to them.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Just because they received the warning doesn't mean they were immediately going to jump up and lock the door, and tell everyone to sit down and belt in and they were going to land immediately.

Oh you forgot about the "lock cockpit door" message that they were sent before the hijack message.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
And again, all they had to do to get through those doors was kick them a couple of times. Why do you think they REINFORCED THEM AFTER 9/11. Those cockpit doors were a joke at the time. They were thin sheets over a frame.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   

And again, all they had to do to get through those doors was kick them a couple of times. Why do you think they REINFORCED THEM AFTER 9/11. Those cockpit doors were a joke at the time. They were thin sheets over a frame.

Oh i see so the hijackers kicked the door open and still surprised the pilots who did not have enough time to make a call or signal.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I didn't say that. I only said how easy it was to kick them open and what a joke the "lock the cockpit door" message was as far as keeping people out of the cockpit. Both messages were waiting for confirmation when the plane was taken over. It's actually quite possible to surprise someone even when they've been warned about something. But you seem to think that it's not, and just one warning should have immediately put them on alert, even though the last hijacking in the United States was well before 9/11. It's called "complacency". Everyone is guilty of it.

[edit on 6/6/2007 by Zaphod58]

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Ultima,

Have you even listened to the recordings? Since you have no comment about them, I will have to assume the answer is NO.

Again..please tell me your thoughts. Since the pilots did nothing in your eyes to protect the passengers and aircraft..what were their intentions?

Atta's voice along with the highjacker from flight 93 were recorded...

Honestly...you are another so called truther that ignores the evidence.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Ultima,
Honestly...you are another so called truther that ignores the evidence.

I am looking at all the evidence.

Like out of 4 planes not 1 getting off a call or signal even after being warned.

No evidence of the hijackers death through DNA or cororner reports.

The reports of hijackers still alive.

How did the filght attendents know the seats that were empty were the ones the hijackers were sitting in with all that was going on ?

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Ultima ~

Have you looked into the site i have posted on this thread? Have you listened to the recordings?

And agian I will ask you. In the evidence YOU have looked at, what is your theory?

Thanks

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

And agian I will ask you. In the evidence YOU have looked at, what is your theory?

Thanks

My theory is that the official story is wrong and people should be doing research to find the truth instead of spreading the lies fed to them by the media.

[edit on 7-6-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Ultima,

You are not answering the question. Your reply was that the governemnt is lying and we shouldnt listen to the media....well... again i will ask...did you listen to the tapes that were released? Have you read any of the interviews with the families that spoke with loved ones prior to the crashes?

And one more time... what is your theory as to what happened in the airplanes.... saying we shouldnt listen to the government or the media is one thing. I would just like to know what you think happened.

thanks

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join