It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Driver Shot JFK : REVISITED

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The nix film shows Greer's arm crossing over his right shoulder which brings my year long research to a definitive conclusion. The zfilm's blatant alterations are further confirmed by this discovery.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Looks like Jacqueline Kennedy may have been the killer.

loveforlife.com.au...

edit on 9-10-2010 by Guerrilla Train because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The driver shot JFK clearly and obviously but the zapruder film needed to be picked apart and analyzed by someone and that someone turned out to be me.
www.dailymotion.com...

Nix film close-up shows Greer's arm crossing over

I got this gif from this clip. Start it at 1:09 and see Greer quickly moving his left arm over his shoulder in unison with the headshot. The nix film was not shown close-up but when this sequence is zoomed in on the limo, this whopper is revealed. The goons covered those movements with fakery in the zfilm but could not or didn't bother with the nix film.

THE FAKE GREY STREAK covered Greer's arm movement in the zfilm and the nix film proves that alteration beyond any doubt. Case Closed, finally.

case closed

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 7forever

If was the only piece of evidence we had, on it's on this is powerful evidence.However don't let us forget about the nose witnesses, ear witnesses, Greer's behaviour immediateley after, his lies to the Warren Commision.
I have looked like countless otheres to the Grassy Knoll, storm drain TSBD, Daltex, Court House-seen it (almost!) all-but taken as a package, there is nothing more convincing than Greer as assassin -and given all we now know about LBJ.
If you accept that JFK was shot from the front-indeed he was-then who else can make the shot?

Given now that we also have the Nix/Z comparison-taken as a whole, it is an exremely difficult package to beat.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by fokjock
reply to post by 7forever

If was the only piece of evidence we had, on it's on this is powerful evidence.However don't let us forget about the nose witnesses, ear witnesses, Greer's behaviour immediateley after, his lies to the Warren Commision.
I have looked like countless otheres to the Grassy Knoll, storm drain TSBD, Daltex, Court House-seen it (almost!) all-but taken as a package, there is nothing more convincing than Greer as assassin -and given all we now know about LBJ.
If you accept that JFK was shot from the front-indeed he was-then who else can make the shot?

Given now that we also have the Nix/Z comparison-taken as a whole, it is an exremely difficult package to beat.

A lot of those have been posted. Tyler has countless hours of raw audio/interviews which support a shot in the limo that would help.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cultureoftruth

I've been looking a lot at that version of Z that I managed to download that shows things more on the timescale they should have been-I know thats vague, but compared to the so called hi res versions I've seen, this version is much better.

We know Greer has fired the neck shot (this might be a big assumption for many, but not for the cognoscenti) around Z215, so the image that is portrayed on Zapruder ie Greer looking straight ahead must be false.At this point , we see Connally also recoils to the right away from the blast, looking directly at Greer.
If we look at the image of Greer at this point in time, his jacket, handkerchief appear "not quite right", cartoon like is the best I can describe it.There is also what seems to be a green horizontal line along the windscreen at the position where it would decapitate Greer.

Above this line, Greer's head seems to be skewed to his left together with the collar of his shirt.

As for Kellerman, his face at this point is only what I could describe as ghoulish.All obvious signs of alteration- which logically if we assume Greer fired the shot-which had to have occurred to conceal Greer as the assassin of President John F. Kennedy.

Sorry if I have repeated any other comments on Zapruder.
-I look at that film a lot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join