It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Far-Fetched????

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Are you kidding me?

Idiots like Charlie Sheen, Sean Penn and Rosie O’Donnell go on record saying that it is "far-fetched" to believe that arabs with box cutters could hijack a plane and crash it into a building. But it is not “far-fetched” for them to believe that the government:

• Tricked a team of air traffic controllers, as well as, all the passengers on 3 different commercial airliners into believing that a hijacking was being carried out by arab terrorists, while in reality it was the government doing the hijacking as all 3 planes and passengers secretly disappeared with no trace or clue...…..while at the same time……
• Two different planes with special pods were being flown by remote control into the twin towers, shortly before the buildings were brought down by explosives that were secretly planted by a government demolition team…..while at the same time……..
• A cruise type missle launched by the military crashes into the military’s own headquarters, “the Pentagon”…….while at the same time……
• The genius behind this elaborate plot, one George W Bush, is hanging out with 1st graders in a classroom…...while at the same time…..
• The media and world are clueless as they are duped into thinking Bin Laden is behind it all!

Far-fetched? Hah!!

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

shortly before the buildings were brought down by explosives

There is in-disputable evidence to support this. It happened. The questions are now:

* Who dunnit?
* Why?
* When were the charges set?

Look for my thread further down the forum called "NIST Contradiction and WTC Collapse". Look for a post by LaBTop.

[edit on 30-4-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

[edit on 30-4-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mirageofdeceit
There is in-disputable evidence to support this. It happened.

False.

You show me your "in-disputable evidence" and I'll show you several major insurance companies that would have SWARMED that information to get back their billion dollar payouts.

I will believe that there is even a WHIFF of truth to the demolition theory when Swiss Re publicly announces their suspicion of insurance fraud.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
far-fetched solutions for the problems we encounter with the "official theory" of 9/11.

See my latest post in the PentaCon forum from Jack Tripper :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Another interesting read is the post with links from dr. Ed Ward, above mine.

Do not believe that what is proposed is the indisputable truth, we need much more INPUT to reach a consensus on the methods of destruction used on 9/11.

The proposed method MUST fit all noted events, see my post.

You come "storming" into these forums, with an understandable attitude of learning all these nut cases a lesson, based on media-fed misinformation during lots of years.

Do not take the media-fed "truth" at face value.
Do some more research at these forums, and you will be amazed by the enormous amount of research done by many members over many years, all pointing to numerous anomalies in the official story.

Some times I think it is so obvious, that I start to think that even the highest echelons of the US government had no clue what exactly happened at 9/11.
And which entity above their powers, really tricked them.
And they still don't have a clue, thus all the years of secrecy.

Sometimes you can be cleverly tricked into using your immense powers for the benefit of your real adversary, with far less power, who is hiding in the dark with his real intentions.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Quote from mirageofdeceit > "There is in-disputable evidence to support this"

No...... but there is indisputable evidence that you, Charlie Sheen, Rosie O'Donnell, Sean Penn, and a host other kooks, believe in a "cockamaney" conspiracy pipe-dream that is so full of delusion and fantasy, it would make an '___' trip jealous.

[edit on 30-4-2007 by iandavis]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Yes - indisputable evidence of a CD *OF SOME KIND*.

www.studyof911.com...

Read and think. Link is original research conducted by LaBTop. I only keep quoting it because it is what I was going write, but he wrote it several years ago. No point duplicating work.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
mirageofdeceit

There should really be a thread on that. Really putting the skeptics to the test cause I noticed they stay away from that one in large numbers. It is the 'smoking gun' and everyone is ignoring it.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Labtop quote> "Do not take the media-fed "truth" at face value"

You are plugged into the matrix and are conditioned to believe in a world where media vs non-media communication exists. The truth is that there is no such thing as a non-media truth. There is no such thing as "non-media".

All information (truth and falsehoods) originates and is reported from some sort of media entity and all of them have an agenda. Just because a particular piece of information comes from a traditional, main-stream form of media, doesn't mean it is less or more credible than if it came from any other form of media such as this web site.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mirageofdeceit
Yes - indisputable evidence of a CD *OF SOME KIND*.
Read and think.

I have to apologize, I guess I don't have the intelligence to make the obvious connection to your link there and the term "indisputable."

Here is something that is indisputible:

An insurance company will thoroughly investigate, meticulously research, mercilessly persue, and joyfully JAIL you if you set fire to your home and try to collect the $400,000 insurance.

If there is INDISPUTABLE evidence of a controlled destruction of those towers, then there is a ZERO PERCENT CHANCE that the insurance companies would not be bending people over to get their BILLIONS back.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Essedarius is right about this one. Insurance companies along with Banks and Wall Street have more power than our government. In fact, they control our government by controling our legislators thru lobbyists and PAC's.

The insurance industry always finds out the cause and nature of catastrophies. Their livelyhood depends on it. Getting consumers on their side by exposing a government plot to destroy buildings as a reason to go to war, is an opportunity they would salivate at, because it would increase their control over government.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Hah! Another new member who can only attempt at discrediting theories but have nothing to back it up.

When you can show me how a building, with localised damage and fires, can collapse with all 4 corners at the same time, and experience no resistance from undamaged structural elements, then I'll listen.
(and pls don't give me a link to read. I want your research, not someone else's, thanx)

Otherwise you are just a troll. I hope they pay you well...

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
hopping around the cake without touching it.
Read it first.

Do you really believe a insurance company will take up the gloves with an entity capable of fooling the whole world for nearly six years already?
And who says they did take notion of my proof already?
Nobody seemed to care for all these years.
Only NIST. They keep postponing their Final WTC 7 report, they know.
To get out of this dilemma, they now hired an external company to take the blame.

For both of you :
JFK Murder Plot "Deathbed Confession" Aired On National Radio
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Howard Everett Hunt (the Watergate burglar and CIA agent) explains who and how JFK was murdered by the CIA and how this was covered up by Lyndon B. Johnson, who was the instignator of the plot.
He names all participants, listen to the first 4:50 minutes clip of his confession.

Source
Hunt said that his father had mailed cassette the tape to him alone in January 2004 and asked that it be released after his death. The tape was originally 20 minutes long but was edited down to four and a half minutes for the Coast to Coast broadcast. Hunt promises that the whole tape will be uploaded soon at his website.

Click here to listen to a clip of the tape.

E. Howard Hunt names numerous individuals with both direct and indirect CIA connections as having played a role in the assassination of Kennedy, while describing himself as a "bench warmer" in the plot. Saint John Hunt agreed that the use of this term indicates that Hunt was willing to play a larger role in the murder conspiracy had he been required.

Hunt alleges on the tape that then Vice President Lyndon B. Johnson was involved in the planning of the assassination and in the cover-up, stating that LBJ, "Had an almost maniacal urge to become president, he regarded JFK as an obstacle to achieving that."

Still have hopes high for your truly democratic government?

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Don't feed the troll, let the thread die.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I have news for you.

All information (truth and falsehoods) originates and is reported from some sort of media entity and all of them have an agenda. Just because a particular piece of information comes from a traditional, main-stream form of media, doesn't mean it is less or more credible than if it came from any other form of media such as this web site.

My research is based on the scientific scribblings of two GOVERNMENT paid institutes,
NIST and LDEO.
Not on any media outlet.

They contradict each other.
They both use the same timing devices, and subsequent protocols.
Their timelines do not fit or overlap each other, the last resort of NIST was to totally neglect the latest LDEO seismic report from 2006, which was written on their BEHALF and paid for by NIST.

NIST removed that report from the list of sub-reports they first noted on their website.
And another constructional engineering report which did not fit their preset mindset about 9/11 events.

Blatant unscientific behaviour, which seems the norm lately.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Labtop>"Do you really believe a insurance company will take up the gloves with an entity capable of fooling the whole world for nearly six years already?"

First, there is no entity that has fooled the world for six years and certainly not our government. Our governent can't cover up anything, not even a presidential BJ. Watergate, Iran-Contra, Monica-gate, Pat Tillman's death, etc, the list is endless. Government cover-ups are almost always exposed, especially the complicated plans. And a GW lead government involved in a conspiracy? That guy can hardly form a sentence and people think he's behind some conspiracy to justify a war against Iraq? Ludicrious!

And yes, the insurance industry is capable of crushing most entities. Without the insurance industry the world economy collapses and all financial transactions cease.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Anok>"When you can show me how a building, with localised damage and fires, can collapse with all 4 corners at the same time, and experience no resistance from undamaged structural elements, then I'll listen."

Well first off, the damage was far beyond localized, it involved several floors on each building. It did experience some resistance from undamaged structrual elements, just not very much resistance.

I'll make it simple for you. The heat from the jet fuel and the other combustable materials heated up the steel frame of several floors in each tower to around 1800 degrees farenheight. This temperature is not enough to melt the frame, but it only takes 1200 degrees to weaken industrial grade steel by 50%. A simple fact of metallurgy. Each frame was weakened enough at the crash area, to the point where it could not support the weight of the floors above. The overwhelming majority of structural engineering experts that support this truth, do so by pointing to the video of the towers collapsing. You can see the upper floors of each tower collapse and pancake right all at once at the area where each plane hit, the area that was super-heated. This caused a chain reaction of one floor pancaking another with increasing momentum. As the weight and momentum increased with each floor collapsing, even the floors that were not super-heated could not withstand the weight and velocity of the upper floors pancaking. When you compare the twin towers collpase to videos of controlled demolitions, they are totally different. Controlled demolitions cause a building to implode and collapse evenly, not pancake from a certain spot of the structure.

Simple truth....but hey you probably won't accept it. Some people insist that the sky is green. What can I do?

[edit on 30-4-2007 by iandavis]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essedarius
An insurance company will thoroughly investigate, meticulously research, mercilessly persue, and joyfully JAIL you if you set fire to your home and try to collect the $400,000 insurance.

Then, why is Silverstein still in litigation 6 years later. If it so obvious?

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by iandavis
Government cover-ups are almost always exposed, especially the complicated plans.

And you're so certain of this? Do you know how many cover-ups have been exposed as oppossed to the ones who haven't? I guess you have a top secret clearance then?

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
the deathbed confession of Everett Howard Hunt?

"Cover-up sillyness..." ?

Our government can't cover up anything,

That's 43 years of covering up the murder of a president by a vice-president.
By all subsequent new governments at the power wheel.
Says enough of a rotten 2 party system.

Want any more cover-ups to hear of?
These forums are loaded with them.

And please, don't repeat your insurance drama.
That amount of insurance payment pales in comparison to the profits made in the aftermath of 9/11 by the firms gaining guaranteed profits in the billions per firm.
Guess what the insurance companies invest their vast valuta resources in, to make a fast buck on a slow cent?

Make an educated guess.

They were not mourning about their "losses", they were celebrating their new gained profits.
And especially the lost files on Enron and thousands more frauds and scams which they had to pay the victims for in the event of lost court cases.
Ain't it a tad bit strange that all these files were stored in WTC 7, and WTC 1 and 2, and no backups to be found afterwards?
NO BACKUPS!

The financial world seems complicated, but is in fact a very simple one.
"You cover my butt, I cover yours."

[edit on 30/4/07 by LaBTop]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by iandavis
I'll make it simple for you. The heat from the jet fuel and the other combustable materials heated up the steel frame of several floors in each tower to around 1800 degrees farenheight.

This is where I stop listening to you. Read the NIST report.

This temperature is not enough to melt the frame, but it only takes 1200 degrees to weaken industrial grade steel by 50%. A simple fact of metallurgy.

A simple fact of engineering is we design things with a safety factor. Usually more than 2. So, your 50% is a moot point.

Each frame was weakened enough at the crash area, to the point where it could not support the weight of the floors above.

Are you talking trusses here or columns. Because you are not making sense either way. Sorry to be blunt.

The rest of your post was blah, blah, blah, ad nauseum, ad nauseum.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join