It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is it so hard to believe??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by redseal

Lets just end this little Bush/white folk are evil stuff right now, America has done so much/so often for the entire world that its crazy!!!

Just makes me think of the old phrase "Dont bite the hand that feeds you" This goes for the whole world, carefull who you preach too!!!

Redseal if it pains you so much coming here and reading the various theories and topics of conversation about 911 , then why not just stop coming.

You never contribute anything but bashing those who don't believe the official story. You appear to me to have done very little research into the numerous discrepancies concerning the official story.

This is a conspiracy website , you wont change people's minds using nothing but your love for bush.

(no child left behind) ????????????

How about you do some research and start a decent thread for once

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I'v never really thought that the WTC was brought down by anything other than the terrorism that day, that we all saw on screen, however I could be wrong, but what I can't understand is why if your government wanted to make it look like a terrorist event they would go to the trouble of causing a complete collapse, surely two commercial airliners hitting the towers would be bad/good enough (depending on which side of the fence your on) to lay blame on Bin Laden, his name was the first thing I thought of as I watched the news footage. IF you imagine a hypothetical secret government meeting discussing how they would go about it then I think who ever suggested total collapse would be laughed at, why would you need the extra spectacular effect that could lead people to cry sabotage

[edit on 18-4-2007 by avro]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by avro
IF you imagine a hypothetical secret government meeting discussing how they would go about it then I think who ever suggested total collapse would be laughed at, why would you need the extra spectacular effect that could lead people to cry sabotage

The twin towers were full of asbestos & they were going to have to be pulled down brick by brick within about 20years, which would have cost millions of dollars to do.
That's why it was more than convenient for the towers to collapse as it saved a lot of time & money, it also gave them an excuse to start the war on terror.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   

"The wtc were not bombed with internal explosives, and despite what Rosie says fire melts everthing!"

This statement is ignorant.

Why is this statement ignorant??

Tell me one substance on earth that doesnt melt from fire!!??

ASBESTOS!!! The building was covered in it.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Lets just end this little Bush/white folk are evil stuff right now, America has done so much/so often for the entire world that its crazy!!!

What has the US Administration done for the whole world? Please, tell me, what good has the past and present US Administration done for the world?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf

What has the US Administration done for the whole world? Please, tell me, what good has the past and present US Administration done for the world?

What have other leaders of other countries done for the world?

The president has tripled direct humanitarian and development aid to the world's most impoverished continent since taking office and recently vowed to double that increased amount by 2010 -- to nearly $9 billion."

digg.com...

President Bush, who has pledged $350 million in U.S. aid to help victims of Asian countries ravaged by the tsunami, has contributed $10,000 from his personal funds to the relief effort.

sfgate.com.../news/a/2005/01/05/national1340EST0579.DTL&type=printable

could keeps listing:but some people want to focus on nothing but bad doom and gloom and dispite what alot of people around the world think Bush is not the anti-christ!!! I'm not a Bush fan but for crying out loud some people need to start looking in the mirror and stop blaming the usa and the american government for the sun not shinning if you get what I'm saying.I guess a better question would be what have you done for the world?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   

America has done so much/so often for the entire world that its crazy!!!

Im sure everyone would agree, What american has done for mankind and civilisation in general is awesome, we wouldnt be the advanced race we are now without America.

Such a shame everything our fathers, and their fathers fought for, died for, and worked for was thrown away in 6yrs by this illegitimate, corporately funded criminal.

Wether you believe 911 was an inside job or not, there's no denying the administration had prior knowledge, and allowed it to happen, specifically to create a doorway into Iraq, and into the Middle east,

It is NO CO-INCIDENCE he stated he wanted IRAQ before he became president, and look where we ended up.

Its just a pitty people such as yourself, still rally for this man not to be judged for his crimes.

I am confident that once the world recovers from the world war that is coming, the history books will say how the US president led his country into a war, which kicked off the end of religion, corporate greed, and the 'free' American way of life.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
What have other leaders of other countries done for the world?

An interesting point, but probably for another thread altogether.

The president has tripled direct humanitarian and development aid to the world's most impoverished continent since taking office and recently vowed to double that increased amount by 2010 -- to nearly $9 billion."

digg.com...

Interesting, but as one person pointed out on that site

I'm wondering about the channels through which these funds are being routed, though. For instance, I know that the last great pledge of billions to Africa for AIDS drugs was given directly to US pharmaceuticals. Those companies in turn used that money to secure a deals in African countries to give US drugs in exchange for the elimination of the African-made generic AIDS drugs sold at one third the price.

So the question should be raised, is who is that money going too? For what purposes? And through what channels? If this Aide money is going to the governments of resource rich nations in africa, do you really believe that $9 billion will be going to help the people in those nations? Or further the plutocratic rule of that nation?

President Bush, who has pledged $350 million in U.S. aid to help victims of Asian countries ravaged by the tsunami, has contributed $10,000 from his personal funds to the relief effort.

sfgate.com.../news/a/2005/01/05/national1340EST0579.DTL&type=printable

Again, where the aide is going and how it will be used is unclear. In this case im more inclined to believe its going to healthcare needs and food supplies because of the extent and publicity of the disaster.

Bush has been criticized for not acting quickly enough to provide U.S. funds and other federal assistance to countries hit

Seems theres still some issues stemming from his aide donations. Could it be that this 10k donation was designed to quell his critiques?

could keeps listing:but some people want to focus on nothing but bad doom and gloom and dispite what alot of people around the world think Bush is not the anti-christ!!! I'm not a Bush fan but for crying out loud some people need to start looking in the mirror and stop blaming the usa and the american government for the sun not shinning if you get what I'm saying.

Oh i get what your saying.

I guess a better question would be what have you done for the world?

Just the other day i planted a tree in my back yard. Nothing big, a nice sized oak tree. I would do more but unfortunately i have to wkr a crappy job to help supplement income for my family. I guess if i had more time to golf on my private texas ranch id try and do more. So, what have you done for the world lately?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   

UH, I give up! All you good doing college students with your trust funds need to get a job and look at the world for what it is! Reality!

Why the need for insults? Plenty of students are "Working" their way thru school or have "Worked" hard in secondary school and have received scholarships.

On topic: check this out.........

www.wanttoknow.info...

try a little independent research, instead of believing proven lier's!

I have, thats why it is so hard to believe!

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The bigger the event, the more room there is for conjecture about the whys. Facts are slippery things. Even if you or I were to be killed tomorrow by some random criminal, there would be room for conjecture that we were somehow killed because of our postings to ATS, and that we needed to be silenced because we were getting "too close to the Truth." And we're nobodies.

So you can imagine when somebody who is very active politically or financially gets killed, there is even more room for suspicion. More connections back to Kevin Bacon, if you catch my drift.

People who already have a bone to pick with the government, or the Cabal, or whoever, will inevitably make connections to help bolster their own beliefs.

Take the South Korean guy who shot up all those people in that technical Virginia university so close to Washington it was undoubtedly doing all kinds of secret research for the government. The conspiracists are probably already at work at their looms, weaving that into their fabric of fantasy-reality.

Bottom line is, people get uneasy when they don't know stuff, and they let their imaginations fill in the gaps with whatever they have handy, then they work very hard to keep it all in place to prove they're "right" (whatever that means). People are funny that way.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I believe there is a conspiracy behind the WTC bombing.

I beleive terrorist did fly the planes into the buildings.

I think that there is alot more to this than most realize. The link between the conspiracy and the terrorists? Pakistan - who transfered money to the terrorist weeks before the bombing. I'm sure the terrorist were following their call for Jihad and ordered to carry out the bombings. But, that doesn't mean that it all started from a cave in Afgahnistan.

How was it that Bush stole the election for 2 terms straight? Bush having ties to the oil industry is just an obvious front. Meaning anyone looking further into the invasion of Iraq would immediately see nothing more than an oil tycoon securing the world's oil reserves.

I beleive Bush is just a patsy in the long run as well. He's a puppet of the NWO who have bigger plans in Iraq than just oil. Let's think for a second ... what's in Iraq? or better yet, what has been in Iraq in the past? what significance does Iraq play in the near future? relevant questions. discover the answer to these and it might not be so hard to consider that the WTC bombing were ordered so that the invasions of Iraq would be justified by the american public.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
... the NWO who have bigger plans in Iraq than just oil. Let's think for a second ... what's in Iraq? or better yet, what has been in Iraq in the past? what significance does Iraq play in the near future?

The tower of Babel.

Nimrod was the past dictator of ancient babylon and the anti-christ will rise from the ruins of Ancient persia or Sumeria.

The mystery religion of Babylon (or the New World Order) rides towards it's destiny of a one world government it appears.

How did they know all that oil was there in that region and would be instrumental in this endevor when they first started this project so many thousands of years ago?

[edit on 18-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
How did they know all that oil was there in that region and would be instrumental in this endevor when they first started this project so many thousands of years ago?

I don't think modern religion plays much of a role in it. Most of it is just deception to keep people on a linear path of belief. I beleive it goes much deeper and further into the past than Biblical times. But, you're on the right path, as is most religion but it's all left up to inturpretation. We just have to step back and take a look at the whole picture. Like alot of what people say on here: "take your blinders off", "expand your mind". After all most do not beleive something unless they either see it with their own eyes or come to the conclusion themselves. I think what we're after in Iraq goes beyond ancient history and infact borderlines pre-history. The cool thing is ... we have all the cypher in front of us.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I think what we're after in Iraq goes beyond ancient history and infact borderlines pre-history. The cool thing is ... we have all the cypher in front of us.

Ancient alien technology?

Crashed spaceships?

Inter-dimensional transport portals?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Capitalism

Yeah, but the problems they are throwing money at are problems they caused in the first place. Just remember your privileged western lifestyle has come at the expense of the rest of the world.
Africa and other undeveloped nations have been exploited for their resources by the west for centuries.

How the West Came to Dominate the Whole Wide World?

(you will probably dismiss this cause it's a Muslim site, but oh well ignorance is bliss and all that...)

Like it says, the battle continues...

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Something like that – although I don't think aliens have much to do with it. But ancient civilizations must have been passed some knowledge of it to have depictions of very similar scenes thousand of years apart and half way across the world.

But who know? Maybe they were just chiseling and didn't really mean anything by their pictures. Maybe modern religion is right and we'll soon see the coming of the Christ. Maybe is was just Osama's plan. Maybe we only went into Iraq for WMDs.
The fact is we've lost languages and entire cultures in the matter of 5,000 years.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Something like that – although I don't think aliens have much to do with it. But ancient civilizations must have been passed some knowledge of it to have depictions of very similar scenes thousand of years apart and half way across the world.

But who know? Maybe they were just chiseling and didn't really mean anything by their pictures.

The fact is we've lost languages and entire cultures in the matter of 5,000 years.

Well an inter-dimentional portal would explain the myths that almost every ancient people have about being created from nothing. Flood myths and creation myths are universally found all over the planet.

Travellers fleeing from who knows where (the future, the past, another star system, and then the technology was lost, forgotten or intentially destroyed?)

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Well an inter-dimentional portal would explain the myths that almost every ancient people have about being created from nothing. Flood myths and creation myths are universally found all over the planet.

Travellers fleeing from who knows where (the future, the past, another star system, and then the technology was lost, forgotten or intentially destroyed?)

Agreed. But, I think alot of the confusion over the years has not only been due to poor record keeping or translation, but also due to understanding - or rather, mis-understanding. I'm not sure that human kind could quite comprehend the knowledge that was being passed on to them at that time. They drew or wrote what it was as the understood it to be. I'm think it goes beyond our physical realm.

Anyway, we've gotten waaay off the thread. Back to the conspiracy theory. I think it was a very elaborate plan, carried out by numerous organizations and nations, yet compartmentalized enough to have only a handful of people know of minor parts of each stage. Only by pulling thousands of people together and stringing their stories together would the conspiracy unravel. And even then I think the puppets would take the fall for an event that is eclipsed by the real reason for this has all transpired.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf

Prevented nuclear war...

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watchful1

Prevented nuclear war...

If your talking about the cold war, you should brush up on your history. The soviets were playing catchup to the American arsenal more times than not.

And im sure your aware that the US is the only country to have acutally dropped atom bombs on another country.

But on topic. Im not convinced one way or the other about 9/11. I do believe the governemnt had foreknowledge and choose not to act, I believe its strange that all three buildings fell so similar to eachother, and i believe that the reactionaries in the white house used these attacks (for lack of a better word) to further their ME/global oligarchic agenda.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join