It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is it so hard to believe??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I am so sick an tired of the "Evil administration" talk around here!

Why couldn't it just be so simple as all of the terrorist that we saw on airport security cams, and all of the cell phone calls from people on the planes, and this that and all the other stuff!

Now theirs even a thread about George Bush running for a third term, Uh not even possible!!

Where does fantasy and reality have its borders?

The wtc were not bombed with internal explosives, and despite what Rosie says fire melts everthing!

I watched planes fly into the wtc less than 1 hr from when it happened, who faked that video?

I have talked to countless people who witnessed it on different chatrooms/boards.

Lets just end this little Bush/white folk are evil stuff right now, America has done so much/so often for the entire world that its crazy!!!

Just makes me think of the old phrase "Dont bite the hand that feeds you" This goes for the whole world, carefull who you preach too!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Have you even looked into any of the conspiracy theories? There remain a lot of unanswered questions, and the worst thing we could do as AMERICANS is stand by and let this go. If thousands died on 9/11 due to government involvement than we have every right to know.

"Lets just end this little Bush/white folk are evil stuff right now, America has done so much/so often for the entire world that its crazy!!!"

Indeed many ignorant people are saying that Bush is "evil". Obviously his administration has made countless blunders, and they may be approaching impeachment following investigations of reported 5 million missing emails, which are required to be saved. Also America has done a lot, but that shouldn't be a cover for illegal activity.

"The wtc were not bombed with internal explosives, and despite what Rosie says fire melts everthing!"

This statement is ignorant.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   

"The wtc were not bombed with internal explosives, and despite what Rosie says fire melts everthing!"

This statement is ignorant.

Why is this statement ignorant??

Tell me one substance on earth that doesnt melt from fire!!??
Every chemical on earth has a boiling point, so I guess the staement you posted is the true ignorant one!

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Everyone here please tell me what melts thinngs?

Is it ice?

I know certain chemicals melt at different degrees, But put a frozen stick of butter im a microwave for 5 seconds, it doesnt melt does it, but its much more pliable, case closed!

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Okay, since you seem so convinced that fire melts everything, maybe you can explain wtc 7. The debris from wtc7 indicated super hot fires had occurred in the structural elements of the building. Clearly fire must have "melted" the building structures. I agree. But where did this fire come from, since no jet hit wtc7 and no jet fuel ever contacted the building?

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Okay, since you seem so convinced that fire melts everything, maybe you can explain wtc 7. The debris from wtc7 indicated super hot fires had occurred in the structural elements of the building. Clearly fire must have "melted" the building structures. I agree. But where did this fire come from, since no jet hit wtc7 and no jet fuel ever contacted the building?

Ok so the big conspiracy insnt the twin towers, its wtc7?

So we let terrorist fly 2 planes into the twin towers just so wtc7 would fall?

Uh ok sounds reasonable, not!

Try again, this still doesnt hold water!

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Sorry folks all this 9/11 conspiracy stuff is about as leaky as my grammys panties!

What isnt a conspiracy nowadays?

From George Bush going for a third term, to global warming!

UH, I give up! All you good doing college students with your trust funds need to get a job and look at the world for what it is! Reality!

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Everyone can have their head literally knocked off of their shoulders if a certain amount of force is exerted on their head- more for some than for others. Some force was exerted on my head. Ergo my head has been knocked off of my shoulders.

It would be nice if you at least made an argument that addressed the melting point of steel and the temperature of the fire. It's not exactly difficult- it's been discussed quite a bit in this forum before.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by redseal

Heat. There's a huge difference between heat and "fire". The use of the word fire is too vague. That's what's wrong with your statement.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I agree that the 911 conspiracy is not logical, seeing what has transpired since that day. I've spent some time reading the different theories and have come to the conclusion that what we saw is what really happened. I'm sure it's been posted here numerous times before, but take a look at;

www.popularmechanics.com...

I am a noob at this forum and really hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes, but I think we have much bigger issues to look at right now, and I DON'T mean global warming, Islamic terror, or the return of "the clintons"!

There are things going on right now that dwarf these issues, although they reign high in the media, things that sear the fear into me.

[edit on 4/17/07 by Mrwyzen777]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   

There remain a lot of unanswered questions,

It seems to me all the questions have been answered here on this very site.Let alone the hundreds of other sites which i'm not about to post..

[edit on 4/17/2007 by gotanybob]

[edit on 4/17/2007 by gotanybob]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Heat. There's a huge difference between heat and "fire". The use of the word fire is too vague. That's what's wrong with your statement.

What?? Thats what im saying!! Heat will melt things, fire is when things combust!

They are two totaly different things alltogether! please see my comparison to butter in my previous post!

Metal I beams dont need to melt for a collapse!

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Ok so the big conspiracy insnt the twin towers, its wtc7?

So we let terrorist fly 2 planes into the twin towers just so wtc7 would fall?

You just totally brushed aside my question, you cant just ignore this by making some generalized statement. WTC7 housed thousands of documents implicating enron and other corporations, the government had every reason to destroy wtc7. So please, explain why there was super heated debris found when there supposedly werent any fires in wtc7 in the first place.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   

this is tru... but unless the pressure was equal on ALL the beams AND all the beams had been weakened at roughly the same pliability... wouldnt u think that the building would TIP OVER... it fell more or less straight down into itself... which seems very difficult to replicated w/o Jet Fuels high temps...

[edit on 17-4-2007 by Sad Lil Alex]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I don't feel there is any conspiracy to the 911 wtc attacks.However thats just my personal opinion, and the people who call someone ignorant just because they don't believe in their view of things are truly the ignorant ones for trying to force their views on other people. Here is an interview with Noam Chomsky about 911. I also posted his bio for anyone would like to know who he is as well.

www.liveleak.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   

No they don't. They will buckle when they reach a certain temperature. Let's see the thermodynamic calculations to show that those "I-beams" (some of which where at least 2-inch thick box columns) reached those temperatures from hydrocarbon fires in the right amount of time. Question: If the fires bringing down the towers is so obvious, why hasn't NIST released those calculations asked by me above?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Is it ice?

I know certain chemicals melt at different degrees, But put a frozen stick of butter im a microwave for 5 seconds, it doesnt melt does it, but its much more pliable, case closed!

Those buildings are made of steel. If fire melts everything how come your gas stove doesnt melt when it is on for hours? Steel pots and pans can be on there for days and they wouldn't melt. Every substance has a melting point which can only be reached at its unique temp.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
My wife cooked a stew on our stove today with a blue hot gas flame with a constant supply of fuel for 3 hours and neither the pan nor the steel rings that the pot rests on melted.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Why couldn't it just be so simple as all of the terrorist that we saw on airport security cams, and all of the cell phone calls from people on the planes, and this that and all the other stuff!

Because I don't believe in fairy tales.

Don't worry though, cause lots of people still believe in santa claus.

[edit on 18-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
death to bush.....well im done.

i tink he is up to some thing, and i realyl hope some one kicks his ass i dont care if that person is iraqi, yank or us great brits

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join