It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Adair - Rocket Scientist Claims He Touched Living UFO at Area 51

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Well, so far there have been no debunkings of him other than random complaints about mispronouncing Stephen and our not having his technology in rockets yet or calling it Area 51. Other than muddleheaded complaints from folks who are probably pencil pushers from the (insert your favorite 3 letters here) muddying the waters, there have been no points that can be contradicted or any intelligent arguments that poke any holes in his story. What are the debunkers afraid of? It's time to recognize the folks paid to come here to obscure the truth when it gets too close to coming out.

So because I dont believe this guys story with no evidence, that makes me a CIA , NSA, FBI operative. It seems nowadays on ATS whenever somebody doesnt belive something or are sceptical they must be working for the government or secret government!! That is complete B/S No wonder people think 911, Aliens etc is a Joke!!!!

You can't try and prove something to be true if you act like a child and cry "they must be working for the government" everytime somebody cites a lack of evidence!!

Im open minded I would love Aliens to be Real.

Doesnt mean im gonna listen to some guy telling me he has seen a living engine with absoultly no proof????

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Infact im gonna start a thread on this

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Sandals24]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
This is the "secret". The man who coined the term "Flying Saucer", Ken Arnold, at the
end of hid life went public with his belief that UFOs are living spacecraft. Trever James Constable writes all about this "living" aspect in the classic book "The Cosmic Pulse of Life", which I heard is being re-issued this summer, with a complete update on the NASA "Tether break", which he says show these "living" craft swarming the broken $100,000,000 satellite, as it drifts away and continues to create EM (post) energy which is 'poison' to these living craft. Hmmm, So that makes me 'pro-life'!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by secretnasaman
This is the "secret". The man who coined the term "Flying Saucer", Ken Arnold, at the
end of hid life went public with his belief that UFOs are living spacecraft. Trever James Constable writes all about this "living" aspect in the classic book "The Cosmic Pulse of Life", which I heard is being re-issued this summer, with a complete update on the NASA "Tether break", which he says show these "living" craft swarming the broken $100,000,000 satellite, as it drifts away and continues to create EM (post) energy which is 'poison' to these living craft. Hmmm, So that makes me 'pro-life'!

If Electro Magnetism is poison to ET craft... they would have a hell of a time in space and how would they get to earth? Im no expert but dont we have a Massive Electromagnetic field around our planet?

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Sandals24]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Well, whatever the tether was generating, it sure "bugged" them!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Was it generating anything? It not being attached to the shuttle anymore because it broke off?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Yeah! That's the weird part, It worked anyway and even though they "lost" it, they say it was a success for them.-the STS-75 videos, show this strange 'environment'! The Ether,as the Russians call it. Sorry for not being as 'up' on it as I should be, but I'm in need of a jolt coffee!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I tend to agree with this but, what if what they reveal is more disturbing, like these
little guys are eating babies or stealing souls, what if they are God and have lied to
us about religion to keep us in line....think about it.
Humans are getting trained to stay in line now but if you get us in the right spot and
tell us you have been stealing our money and our children and our lives, whatchout!!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Would they really let you fire a 8000mph missile towards a top secret base?

I don't care if it's got a parachute or not, it wouldn't be allowed.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Let's face it, if this guy was legit, he could impress us by making something like a model of the rocket that he had made when he was young.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
There's no way would you be allowed/directed to fire a test missile towards a military base, let alone a secret military base that doesn't exist. The story falls apart straight away afaic, I reckon he's full of #.

Why do so many of these people with stories to tell also have books to sell?

[edit on 10-11-2008 by Dangerous Dave]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
he simply has to rebuild his rocket and I will believe his story

auk , no wait, the higher powers will use it as a form of unilateral bombing run on ................

WHO NOW??
the cold war is over, and america views the middle east with contempt, WHATS STOPPING David from revealing the plans he made as a 15/16 yr old?

Has he got any?

i dunno

[edit on 10-11-2008 by dalek]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Course you did david, course you did.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Groom is part of or on the Air Forces Nellis Air Force base,
suppose you think it's a naval base ??

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
We need to get this guy on ATS! A very interesting story indeed.
Anyone know how we can get him to join us here for some questions?
I think with the new strict enforcement on civility and decorum the usual suspects will behave themselves and present their questions in a polite and respectful manner.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Just got through watching a five sectioned video on youtube.
Quite a story.
He got ticket home by playing the alien card.
Also by wreaking his own rocket or government property.
Little did he know others might have the same idea as his.
But we are only young once.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2
Whats the anal probe like they give you???
Just did a google search on manisolas and nothing came up

someone gave you a star for this post?

I would STRONGLY suggest you both get your computers checked

Results 1 - 10 of about 1,370 for manisolas. (0.14 seconds)

Through another character, a French collaborator named Belisse ('from Belisane, sun god of the Gauls'), Landig describes in elaborate detail the nature of this phenomenon, which he calls 'Manisolas'. They are living, intelligent bio-mechanical entities with a complex life cycle that begins as a circle of light and continues through a metallic form before reaching the reproductive stage. Through a regenerative process, a new Manisola grows within the womb of the adult.

www.greylodge.org...

Wanna see one in action?

Her name is Moya

Invisible Eagle
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Interesting that the term "manisolas" pops up in relation the the Nazi UFO occultism...

Ja, das ist sehr interessant

[edit on 27-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
All lies from the Walton incident.
People don't know when they are lied to.
Only earthlings are interested in probing.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dangerous Davetowards a military base, let alone a secret military base that doesn't exist. The story falls apart straight away afaic, I reckon he's full of #.

Groom Lake is in the middle of Nellis AFB Bombing Range not on Nellis Base which is in Las Vegas

Area 51 is on the 'shore' of Groom Lake... and for something that does not exist, Google Earth has a nice view of it

+37° 15' 45.35", -115° 48' 3.21"

Now who is full of what?

Why do so many of these people with stories to tell also have books to sell?

Because books live on beyond the authors life, unlike a website and because in America we have the right to publish and to earn money for that work

Get over it

[edit on 27-6-2009 by zorgon]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join