It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Adair - Rocket Scientist Claims He Touched Living UFO at Area 51

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
There are a lot of David Adair stories is on the web.

If I recall correctly he designed a special rocket engine and won
many awards.

He went on a trip to an underground lab and inspected an engine
that performed exactly like his.

There are so many web pages on him,
here is one.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
first question I got on this...he talks of his rocket being powered by particle accelerators. Correct me if Im wrong, but up until sometime here in the past couple years, werent all particle accelerators room sized? that would end his story right there.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Originally posted by Sekhemet

And dont forget, we dont even use 10% of our brain yet,

Oh, really ?
You are quite incorrect. The Truth

Old Wives Tales don't cut it, on ATS.

Lex

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Originally posted by Sekhemet

And dont forget, we dont even use 10% of our brain yet,

Oh, really ?
You are quite incorrect. The Truth

Old Wives Tales don't cut it, on ATS.

Lex

Fair enough i guess i deserved that for repeating the '10% figure', it has been taken out of context and i dont see it as a precise measurement.

In other words then our brains have the potentiol to do a lot more than most of us do with them as standard.

[edit on 17-4-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
...another good thread about UFO and some abductee stuff within.... the thread's subject is another Disclosure Project witness.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

this entry speaks of a 60 inch cyclotron, seems that they are small enough to be contained in a rocket

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Cyfre

He calls Stephen Hawking "Stefan Hawkins" which struck me as odd, it's not like people saying nuclear incorrectly as nucular if you know what i'm talking about.

Stephen can be pronounced either way. Most people pronounce Stephen like Steven when in Stefan is more correct. My brother is Stephen and we pronounce it with a "F" sound like photo or elephant.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I have an old video called "David Adair at area 51". His desciptions of the craft were pretty incredible. Can't say whether I believe everything he has to say or not, but he's definitely a pretty smart dude.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Ya I just recently listened to this interview from Coast to Coast... He claims as if the machine grew together because there were no rivets seems etc. He also might have been the first civilian at the time to see fiber optics, but the ambiotic part is what is very interesting.

I believe a caller mentioned nano technology in that interview and it is very possible that the machine did grow. An example I guess if you took a hand full of cells through them into a box then programed them to grow a mouse, it could be done...
I believe scientists have been doing DNA experiments for years... Same idea only with small robots instead of cells...

In my opinion and only that mind you, the truth tends to be the most obvious of things. I met a really strange person once who said "anything we can think is or can be done". He also mentioned how ideas came from space, but I didn't really take him seriously until now, about 15 years later.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Reading Byrd's link, two things stood out to me immediately.

1) He says Groom is an AirForce base. Incorrect.

2) He calls it "Area 51". This is a map designation, not the bases name.

If he were so involved, as he claims, he'd know these simple facts.

Interesting points...as the base's ownership is not so easy to trace, but portions are routinely allocated for use by the CIA, Lockheed, Boeing, the AirForce, etc. Also, at least in Lockheed, it was commonly only referred to as Groom Lake, or by the old nicknames...Watertown Strip by the older vets, or the Ranch (2nd most common). Oddly, I never heard it referred to as Dreamland or Area 51 by military personnel. My father's boss at the time, was stationed there breifly around '80-81, and called it Groom Lake in conversation...though of course never went into any level of detail. My guess is that it was Nighthawk related....given both men eventually worked on the Raptor project when going back to the states years later.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11
Holy friggin kr@p... I have never heard of this before. He's telling the truth!! I am a former abductee and I was taken aboard a ship that, I was told, was a living organism that have a lifecycle and are raised for the sole purpose of interstellar travel. The Native Americans have in-depth knowledge of these ships and they have a name for them - manisolas.

Yeah, I saw that on that sci-fi TV show, "Lexx." Ship was alive in some way. Sounds like an idea from 50's pulp sci-fi.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
That's funny you mention Lexx, Nohup, because I was thinking about the skin of that thing Adair alleges to have seen.
Then just a moment ago I thought of beetles, and flies. That whole engine he describes can be related to a bug in some ways, it smoothness, appearance,
iridescent exoskeletons etc, seems to me that bioenginering a bug would be a good way to start work on a bio-rocket propulsion system, just make it much bigger, program the DNA to make it achieve certain properties, add some other technologies in there and voila!

Simple really!

(now to find a beetle somewhere)

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This is a very interesting film, the way he describes the engineering of the engine is none the less amazing!

I would much rather put my money on this guy rather than cooks like lazaar or friedman. Pesky liars.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Originally posted by DarkOps
Anyone have info on whether this guy is bunk or not? Entertaining story if nothing else.

I'm gonna say "bunk."

Part of it's based on this (which is more detailed about him):
www.virtuallystrange.net...

* He claims to be an ongoing European Space Agency consultant.
* He says he built and flew (at White Sands) a fusion rocket in about 1971.
** that means he had to have government observers and permission
* He said it worked perfectly the first time and on subsequent trials.

Okay.... so why haven't we had fusion rockets even for small things like missles, eh? If the government saw it, they'd want it. He couldn't hold onto a secret like that.

We seem to still be using solid and liquid fuel rockets.

I see no proof of his claims... and I bet Hawking would deny knowing him or looking at his equations.

I am sure it is too late a respond, but they don't want you to have those engines. Or maybe Adair is the only one that can build it at this point. The story is true as far as I can see. The only way to risk your credits on "bull" like this is too hide a bigger story. So, it is true.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by Pjotr]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Pjotr

Thanks, Pjotr for finding this thread and giving it new life....I find it very interesting. have yet to watch the whole video, but the first minutes made me say 'wow' when he discussed the magnetic field fusion engine.

Sorry if others mentioned this, or have already debunked it, but that is just as interesting as 'living' spaceships.

Speaking of living spaceships, anyone ever see the TV series 'Farscape'?

I hear it's coming back to wrap up loose ends after its abrupt cancellation some years back.....

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Well for those interested in the story of David Adair I would also advise them to listen to those interviews uploaded by MajesticTwelve.

You find them here.
David Adair also said in this interview some very interesting things about Bob Lazar.

reply to post by MajesticTwelve

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Hi all...

I love the David Adair threads that pop up every now and then, I first heard about him on ATS.

I did a little research on him the last time he popped up on ATS, being as though he is from Ohio...as am I. He visited Neil Armstrong's mom a lot when he was a kid, in Wapakoneta, OH, where Neil grew up and where his mom stayed until she died.

As far as I have been able to find out, all the claims he makes are and can be proved true, vaguely, up until the Are 51 story...then you have to take his word for it or disregard it.

As far as him being some sort of prodigy in rockets, that's all true. I spoke with a racing friend of mine who lives in Wapakoneta who remembers David Adair always being in the paper for winning Science Fairs and Adair's family was constantly being visited by air force officials from Wright Patterson Air Force base which is around Dayton, OH, some of you might remember it's the base that allegedly held the remains of the Roswell UFO crash debris and bodies....so I tend to believe his story about going to Ohio State to meet Stephen Hawking... the rest I guess you have to judge for yourself.

I too found it a very fascinating story, with lots of it ringing true, some of it is mind blowing as well, and hard to swallow...but IMO I believe more of what he has to say then people like Bob Lazar and the like. Maybe just because I was able to confirm the rocket prodigy claims myself.

I had a mechanical engineer friend of mine, who designs high powered locomotive engines, such as commuter trains etc who is open-minded to the subject of UFOs watch all the David Adair footage, for an "engineer's opinion" and he was pretty blown away from the technical aspect of it all...and he too, had the feeling that Adair definitely knew what he was talking about...and actually he got on a roll too researching Adair... he was that caught up in the story himself. And we're talking a total technology "geek" who usually rolls his eyes at me when I ask him to check out NASA footage and stuff lol....

Oh and another edit too because when I heard David Adair tell his story about his experience with Dr. Greer, when Adair was to testify in front of the Senate during one of the Senate briefings, I liked him all the more, telling about how Greer's people kept him a virtual prisoner in his hotel room and all the weird cloak and dagger stunts that went on, I found that all fascinating as well....just another insight into Dr. Greer, not in a positive light.
[edit on 17-5-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

Late, excellent, thanks for all that info...always nice to have a personal take on a story. I still didn't see the whole video (getting around to it) but the engine concept got my ears pricked up big time!

Who/what and why is this tech, if viable, being stifled?? And we're messing around, still, with SRBs and LOX and LH for propellants?!?

WW

[adding]....after I posted, re-read and saw the Dr. Greer reference....don't wish to seem the slowest kid in class, but could you refresh my memory on Greer? Or I can google him, maybe? Thanks.

[edit on 5/17/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313
Oh and another edit too because when I heard David Adair tell his story about his experience with Dr. Greer, when Adair was to testify in front of the Senate during one of the Senate briefings, I liked him all the more, telling about how Greer's people kept him a virtual prisoner in his hotel room and all the weird cloak and dagger stunts that went on, I found that all fascinating as well....just another insight into Dr. Greer, not in a positive light.

Look what Adair himself said about that happening then, but I assume it will disappoint you as I see your take on Dr. Greer.

Dr. Steven Greer is not the "Bad Guy" in this story. He may have an arrogant air about him but that often is found in very high powered intellects as that is required for Medical Physicians of which Steven is. I believe that the Disclosure Project, as with all grass roots campaigns started out small and grew in momentum until it got big enough to catch the eye of the powers to be, in this case the Pentagon. It was then that Dr. Greer had a head on collision with the reality of the real covert community of which he was totally naive.

There were two major differences that surfaced in the pre screening between myself and the other witnesses. The first difference was that I had hardware contact inside a top secret Air Force base and the other that I was minor in age when they took me there. Big mistake on the Air Force's part, the Constitution of the United States prohibits signing a minor to a National Security Oath. As one high ranking official refer to me in the Congressional Briefings was that " I was the worst loose cannon on the deck."

When Dr. Greer sequestered me away from everyone, I believe he did not have any choice in the matter. It did not make sense for him to do that when he had worked so hard to get me there.

www.checktheevidence.com...

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Pjotr

Thanks, Pjotr for finding this thread and giving it new life....I find it very interesting. have yet to watch the whole video, but the first minutes made me say 'wow' when he discussed the magnetic field fusion engine.

Sorry if others mentioned this, or have already debunked it, but that is just as interesting as 'living' spaceships.

Speaking of living spaceships, anyone ever see the TV series 'Farscape'?

I hear it's coming back to wrap up loose ends after its abrupt cancellation some years back.....

Thanks Weedwacker, As far as I can see Adair has not been debunked, just flamed, it seems to be a widespread attitude in these cohorts. In general people try to declassify a "quote" or way of narrating as "unreal".
Adair seems to be a very nice and intelligent guy and of course his story is unbelievable and sounds like a filmscript (Jeff Goldblum as leading man), but that is just it. All this stuff is a bit far out there, esp. the graphite story....on the other hand I was caught stealing at 14 and the trapped the policelady with a staged emotional outburst and escaped, so I know how smart kids can be be. I think we will hear some more of him.

I showed this video to my father in law (a PhD in mathematics and computertechnology) and he as a skeptic in UFO realted isssues was very impressed by Adair and got exited on the subject for the first time in his live).

I did not catch Farscape, but I will look for it to watch it. Thanks for the tip.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join