It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the point?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Feeling a little worthless today which has put me in a negative mood and so being in this mood I have to ask, what is the point?
I am 100% convinced the Government at the very least knew about 911 way in advance and I am 99.9% confident that the Government was the actual perpetrator now I ask myself "What can I do? How do we bring them to justice? How do Americans reclaim America? How do we help ourselves?"
There are many answers that look good on paper but what it boils down to is nothing.

I take JFK's murder as an example, most American's believe that President Kennedy's murder was an inside job and sloppily covered up. There have been extensive investigations, movies, documentaries, books etc. documenting his murder, it is public knowledge. A beloved American President was murdered in front of the entire country, debated forever, research upon research with polls saying that majority of Americans believe it was an inside job and NOTHING has ever been done.

There has been a resounding surge towards The Truth Movement since the beginning of the year, it's amazing and even though mainstream news is not going to touch it I do think some journalists are in the know and do
help with "read between the lines" segments. Go back and watch Peter Jennings "meteorite" footage, he reiterates over and over how unbelievably hot, heat, furno, carbonized paper and the cameraman focuses in on the steel beams with closeup for at least a second or 2 longer than seemed right.

But what are we really going to do about it? What was the most recent poll, something like 60% think somethings fishy about 911, that is over 1/2 of our country, I would say that's quite enough to get something accomplished but everyone is scared including myself.

So what is the point? I know, very negative I just feel defeated today, I will probably regret this post tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The attacks of September 11, 2001 were used to gather public support for an indefinite period of war and government expansion.

It should also follow that the less support the government has for the war the less likely they'll be able to carry out further invasions using 9/11 as an excuse.

Public awareness of this conspiracy may be contributing to anti-war sentiment.

To make my point more meaningful, former U.S. general Wesley Clark has come forward and stated that he knew of plans within the Pentagon to attack seven countries over the next five years ending with Iran in the days after the September 11th attacks.

So far only two countries on Clark's list have been invaded by the USA. Perhaps part of the reason less invasions have occurred is due in part to public support of the war related to knowledge of the conspiracy. There is no way to really know, but at the very least it does seem that the USA's war path has stymied.

If the only thing public awareness of the conspiracy does is to create less killings due to lessened war support I suppose I'd take it rather than getting nothing.

[edit on 31-3-2007 by Frith]

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Originally posted by Frith

The attacks of September 11, 2001 were used to gather public support for an indefinite period of war and government expansion.

Please, oh my...PLEASE provide proof of this statement !!!

Not some website, not someones words, PROOF !!!
Documents.
Video of Govt. officials stating this.

Something.

Thanks in advance,
Lex

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion

Documents.

Something.

Thanks in advance,
Lex

Do you realize you're on a conspiracy theory message board? If there is a conspiracy, which I believe is provable from the physics of the collapse of the WTC7 building and the two WTC towers, then there has to be a motive. The motive will remain hidden however until that bears out. So I, like everyone else who thinks it was a conspiracy must assume there to be a motive.

All I can really say is if that you don't like reading my opinion, don't read it. Its not going to change and my posting of currently unverified motives will remain.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
If I'm not mistaken, the only forum on ATS that posts can go un-challenged is the Skunkworks.

If I'm wrong, I apologise.

Until proven wrong, my questions stand.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
You can derail all the threads you want on this board, Lexion. If the moderators want to delete or move my replies as a violation of the board they reside on they will do so.

You're doing nothing in this thread but changing the topic. You couldn't even wait until the thread got to page two before you started in.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Documents.

Something.

Thanks in advance,
Lex

Quoting my own post.

How is asking for proof, de-railing ?

It's not.

Lex

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
One can do nothing. There have always been horrible dictatorships and there always will. It is best to just ignore it, and to seek personal happiness.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   

How is asking for proof, de-railing ?

It's not.

Yes it is. You can either attempt to find a thread already started on proof of motive for the 9/11 conspiracy or you can start your own if you can't. This thread's topic has been derailed by you.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This is going to get a Mods attention, but hopefully in a good way.

Frith, YOU made a statement. Statement. Look the word up.

I asked for proof of your statement. PROOF. Look the word up.

You claim I de-railed this thread.

Negative.

You did, by making claims.

I just called you out, and you balked.

Since the first Mod on the list is ADVISOR, I ask his opinion of this farce.

Thanks in advance,
Lex

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Documents.

Something.

Thanks in advance,
Lex

Come on man, use your head.
Do you really believe the government would even FILM something liek this??

Are people that .. what ever.. to honestly believe that there's video footage of government officials sitting about talking about something so hidden as this?

You want proof?

Ive got proof for you, thats un-deniable.
Proof that is so rock solid people fail to see it

How do you prove, that the government used 911 to garner supprot for prolonged war and expansion?

Well, we are in 2 long wars, which are making people within the government a lot of money.
Our leaders have expanded their rights and abilities to an unprecedented level.
And we still have no concrete proof of what happened on that day.

what more proof do you need?

Its a FACT that the government KNEW about 911 before it happened.
Its a FACT the government wanted to strike IRAQ before 911.
Its a FACT they claimed there were wmds, when in reality they had NO proof to even make the claim.

Seems to me, the best proof of how curropt and crooked this government is,
would be the reality of the events.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Your sig says it all.

It's true, we have troops in Afghanistan and Iraq.

This proves the Govt. was behind 9/11, how ?

You throw hypothesis around, like it was fact.

It's not.

Until you, or someone provides verifiable evidence that the U.S. Govt.
planned, caused or effected the attacks on the day of 9/11, I'll continue asking my questions.

Respectfully,
Lex

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Your sig says it all.

It's true, we have troops in Afghanistan and Iraq.

This proves the Govt. was behind 9/11, how ?

You throw hypothesis around, like it was fact.

It's not.

Until you, or someone provides verifiable evidence that the U.S. Govt.
planned, caused or effected the attacks on the day of 9/11, I'll continue asking my questions.

Respectfully,
Lex

To the more realisitc, thats all the proof we need.
Being the government knew baout 911 prior.
Being there were no weapons.

Do you honestly think there's video footage lying around of GW and co discussing how best to bring the towers down?

Your government has yet to prove beyond a doubt that alqaeda did 911, but you seem quiet contempt in believing them.

I mean after all, its not as if its their blood spilling in Iraq is it?... but they sure are making a pretty penny.

[edit on 31-3-2007 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
all this 9/11 conspiricy stuff is B.S.!!!!!!!!

Anyone tell me why we would want to go to war with iraq!!!???

"NOoil for blood" I've seen this plenty of times, then why on earth are we paying 2.50 per gallon of gas opposed to around 1.60 b4 the war??!!

All you 9/11 sceptics dont have a leg to stand on, unless George Bush is the anti christ himself!

What a bunch of crap!!

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   

This is going to get a Mods attention, but hopefully in a good way.

Frith, YOU made a statement. Statement. Look the word up.

I asked for proof of your statement. PROOF. Look the word up.

You claim I de-railed this thread.

Negative.

You did, by making claims.

I just called you out, and you balked.

Since the first Mod on the list is ADVISOR, I ask his opinion of this farce.

Thanks in advance,
Lex

Can you provide proof that isn't tied to a government agency? I mean I see you wanting proof it was an inside job...? Prove that it wasn't cause people are going to think what they want. By de-railing open dialog about the whole 9-11 turd bowl your doing nothing. Even to think that 9-11 was on the up and up I would be very scared to see a country just fall in line to the explanation given with-out asking questions. That would make for a boring America.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by redseal
Anyone tell me why we would want to go to war with iraq!!!???

Hmm,
Does it not seem suspicous that GW stated BEFORE 911, that he wanted Iraq?
And after 911 happened, we made so many 'errors' that led us into Iraq anyway?

How about the hundereds of millions of $$$, government officials are making,
the same officials who back GW!

Tell me why the government wont release the 'real' evidence that if indeed is authentic, would clearly show alqaeda behind 911?

How about you prove to me, alqaeda did 911.
you'll have a harder time proving that, than the people who dont agree with it.

After all, your government is yet to give you the evidence they have.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Um, okay this was not intended to be yet ANOTHER debate about the Governments role in 911.
I DO believe that the Government is behind 911, I don't have to provide proof because I am not trying to convince anyone of anything. The purpose of this thread was to ask what do we do now? and if we can't do anything what is the point?

If you want to debate, debate and debate some more about the Governments involvement please do so in another thread.
If you want to discuss options on what we can do to get justice for the almost 3000 human beings who die on 911 please, please discuss.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Documents.

Something.

Thanks in advance,
Lex

PNAC - Look no further. That's all I have to say. Case closed.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Find the generals who are threatening to quit over the abuse of power.
Show them the reality of Iraq and 911, as seen from the public.
Get them to over=run the government, take control and setup an interim government, with elections to be held immediately.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Find the generals who are threatening to quit over the abuse of power.
Show them the reality of Iraq and 911, as seen from the public.
Get them to over=run the government, take control and setup an interim government, with elections to be held immediately.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join