It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FREEDOM TOWER to replace the fallen WTC

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Man, so this is going to be the tallest building in the world? Thats cool, but 9/11 was probbly the worst day, It was in 4th period, passing time between 5th when i found out, messed up dude, i didnt even know what the WTC was

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I'm not gonna touch on most of this because it's a little too close to home, but on the tallest contest, you're right. It is a little confusing and the CN tower is bigger than all of the other buildings but it all depends on how much of the structure is occupied. That's what decides when it comes to "buildings". The CN tower however would be considered a "free standing structure" and I believe it still holds the number one spot in that category. Non free standing is another category and there are probably radio towers that are bound by wires that might be higher than 1800+ feet.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
With that finger on top it looks like a cubistic version of the statue of liberty. I would also like to have seen the twin towers back, but as a replacement I guess this is state of the art.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Well, I'm not sure what the rules are for classifying building height, but I bet CN Tower was left out because it is CANADIEN. Do you really want to give Canadiens credit for something? I mean come on, it's Canada.

Here's a link to the tallest buildings.
World's Tallest Buildings

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
This building is just a trophee for the biggest evil satanic crime the FreeMasons/Illuminati/NWO ever committed. I sincerely hope they will burn in hell for this act of terror!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join