It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 203
<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
oops... forgot this one. That should do it. These posts belonged here in the first place. My apologies to the mods if this is inappropriate.

Carry on, Z...

Originally posted by zorgon
ARISTARCHUS PART FIVE

The significance of the H and K Spectra to our studies of Aristarchus Crater...

H Spectrum

The photo above is the spectrum of a glass tube filled with hydrogen that is excited with a high voltage. It resembles a neon sign, except the glass is straight and filled with hydrogen gas and not neon.

The important features are the bright emission lines in the Hydrogen spectrum. There is one line in the visible red, the brightness one in the blue, the second from the right is in the violet range and the last in the ultra violet range, not visible to the human eye, but barely detectable with a digital camera. (Data collected from the Warren Wilson College Physics Department)

What is relevant in our look at Aristarchus is the intense emission in the blue to ultra violet end of the spectrum of Hydrogen plasma emissions. In the Russian/NASA document we see recorded evidence of strong and variable emissions in this H spectrum as well as the K. In the papers below we can see that the K spectrum emissions also are involved with ionized plasma...

"The explanation of the hydrogen spectrum is perhaps the most important test that any theory of electronic structure must pass. The wavelengths of the lines of the Balmer series (shown above) as well as other series in the spectrum of hydrogen are very well known indeed."

University of Kentucky

Seems Aristarchus Crater passes that test for "electronic structure" with flying colors

K Spectrum

Papers:

High-Resolution Measurement of the K Spectrum of Fe
New Spectral Diagnostics of Nonequilibrium Astrophysical Plasmas
by V. Decaux and P. Beirsdorfer et al
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory,
University of California, Livermore, CA 94551

This paper is organized as follows. In § 2, we describe the EBIT and review our experimental procedure. In § 3, we present our measured spectra and compare them to published predicted spectra for ionizing plasmas. In § 4, we discuss the effects of K-shell ionization and the consequent spectral dependence on the shape of the electron distribution.

Livermore Electron Beam Ion Trap (EBIT). The electron density in the EBIT is similar to the electron density of solar flares...

SOURCE

All the papers we find dealing with the K Spectrum are all heavy reading in Physics, but they talk about electron emissions, solar and cosmic radiation and Ionized Plasma. Combining these pieces shows us that Aristarchus definitely has emissions in both these spectra, and that the emissions are not always there, and that they have been recorded at different intensities.

Does this make Aristarchus a Fusion Reactor? We don't know, but the evidence certainly indicates something along those lines is going on. Time to start looking at the Moon with ultraviolet cameras...

One last piece of the puzzle... below is a Fusion Reactor that has proven successful at Sandia National Laboratory...

You will see the same electric blue emissions we see from Aristarchus...

"Z causes reactions to occur neither by confining low density plasmas in dimensionally huge magnetic fields, as do tokomaks, nor by focusing intense laser beams on or around a target, as in laser fusion, but simply through the application of huge pulses of electricity applied with very sophisticated timing. The pulse creates an intense magnetic field that crushes tungsten wires into a foam cylinder to produce X-rays. The X-ray energy, striking the surface of the target capsule embedded in the cylinder, produces a shock wave that compresses the deuterium within the capsule, fusing enough deuterium to produce neutrons."

Sandia National Labs

What is most interesting is the appearance and color of the reactor... This makes it quite conceivable that when the Aristarchus Reactor is off, you might not see anything unusual at all. Perhaps a closer look at those pictures that show it close up might show something inside

So what ever is going on at Aristarchus Crater it should be obvious by now that there is something very unusual about the Crater... and that NASA and Russian scientists have know this since the Fifties...

And despite people like Chorlton stating "all we show is fuzzy photos" I think that in the case of Aristarchus we have not only shown clear full color images from many sources, have provided documents from NASA and other sources, have shown the scientific data to back the observations and even have reports from amateur and professional astronomers and the Apollo 11 astronauts themselves...

Now within the confines of reasonable ability and with what is available, I believe we have met the burden of proof where Aristarchus is concerned. It is naturally up to the viewer to come to their own conclusions but in the light of this material to say "all we have is fuzzy pictures" seems a bit childish and merely shows how disturbing our evidence is to some.

I suggest we search for ultra-viloet images of the moon and see what 'develops". What those emissions mean or what there purpose is we can only guess at for now, but it is clear that this has been document officially since the fifties and is still going on today

Next Installment for the Moon Thread this Weekend (Jack is getting impatient
)

[edit on 17-8-2007 by Zarniwoop]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Thank Zarni...

I posted that info in the infrared thread at Johns request... seems I was rewarded with silence... LOL

Maybe their mouths are still dragging on the floor

The review data is all here...

ARISTARCHUS CRATER

Originally posted by Orion437
Zorgon, they are critizing you at Bad Astronomy Forum...

Should I be honored? I suppose it was bound to happen sooner or later

[edit on 17-8-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Might wanna take another look zorg man. It looks like they're hanging you out to dry. You may want to steer away from blurry pics and focus more on the anomalies that we've discovered.

TheBorg

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
Might wanna take another look zorg man. It looks like they're hanging you out to dry. You may want to steer away from blurry pics and focus more on the anomalies that we've discovered.

TheBorg

Thanks Borg funny you mention that because I just threw the "compound" at them... The other ones were posted by capt kirk and i just went in to show they were on the NAVY sight. I really don't have time to play over there. I am still behind just keeping up here

Not really interested in fighting battles...just present what i find and go look for more... I feel I am at the tip of the iceberg and it might role on top of me if i don't chip away at it faster

But I will check to see what they say about that one

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   

TheBorg

I read through their short-sighted analysis...Who cares.

Hopefully a few of the more open-minded folks will come over here and do some research as a result
I don't see any evidence of that so far, though.

I'd write 'em off.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Don't worry zorg, we can help if ya need to throw some stuff off. I'm able to do some small things in my spare time, even with my huge workload, building a website and all. Throw us all something to do man. It'll help you out since you won't have as much stuff to deal with. Plus you have a huge following here that is just waiting to help where they can. You have video and photo analysts, among a whole plethora of other professions represented here. USE US!!

But, I think that to keep up the best possible debate, we need to stage some sort of cross forum debate. Maybe the Amigos would be interested in a friendly competition between boards? Not like a rivals type of thing; more like a friendly H2H debate... Whatcha think? Does it have potential? Each board could even have a debate team of the best members, ready to support the cause. I like it myself...

TheBorg

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
I read through their crap. Who cares...

I do, and so should you. This would be a perfect opportunity for ATS to make an impression on another forum. It could be the beginnings of a joint effort to find the truth.

We all talk here about "Deny Ignorance", yet we don't seem to care what anyone else thinks about our ideas or us. Isn't that allowing the ignorant to remain ignorant, and NOT denying ignorance? True, people can make decisions for themselves, but they need to have both sides of an argument before they can make an educated decision, right? A large event like a cross-forum debate would be just the thing to give both boards the chance to voice their respective members' opinions.

Now it should be noted that I know that some will think that this will mean that ATS is taking a stance on an issue, but that's no true. The private membership would come forward, asking to be involved for pride of ATS, and they could work as a team. I think it would be kind of cool myself...

But then what do I know? I'm just an argumentative sod.

TheBorg

[Edited for content.]

[edit on 17-8-2007 by TheBorg]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
I read through their crap. Who cares...

I do, and so should you.

No. I really don't care. If people on other forums want to join ATS and debate, that's fine (and Vice Versa). Why should ATS go out of their way to invite other forums to a debate? The amigos are way too busy running a business here. (I know, because I waited 10 months for a silly game to restart)... It 'aint gonna happen

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   

I do, and so should you. This would be a perfect opportunity for ATS to make an impression on another forum.

Not that i don't care Herr Borg, I just don't have the time... The hours I spend everyday just trying to keep up here and the website are already cutting into my other commitments, but I will see if I can pop in from time to time

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

Dear Zarniwoop

Ok I am going by the photo posted by Zorgon towards the top of page 202.

If you blow this up just a little you can see that these two I will call them structures are indeed just that in that they are raised and not a small creator as you suggested. So if you like I come to that conclusion the shadow is in the opposite direction. The same goes for the wall the light source is from the left not from the right. I am now calling is a wall because I can see even less reason for there being an artificially raised plateau on the moon after all I can’t see flooding being a problem.

Some time ago I looked at the possibility that we didn’t land on the moon in 1969 and I studied the photos on that. It was all to do with the shadows. I came to the conclusion by the way that we most likely did but they faked a lot of photos of the event which brings another very good question Why???

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Like I said zorg, throw us some of the load. I'm sure we can handle it. Pick the people that you know can best handle the info that's sensitive, and let them help ya... or not.

That's just a suggestion man. I'm looking to keep you from dying of a heart attack brought on by stress because you don't have time. The last thing any of us wants is for you to disappear before we get the answers that we've started on the path to.

TheBorg

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
I came to the conclusion by the way that we most likely did but they faked a lot of photos of the event which brings another very good question Why???

Remember that moment during the moon landing when they turned around, and said something to the effect of, "what the hell is that?" and then got cut off? They had "technical difficulties" for a while, and then came back with the rest of the landing's progress, as if nothing happened. What I think happened was that they found something there that they didn't want anyone to see, which would explain the sudden cutoff.

Maybe the Russians made it there before us, but crashed into the surface? Or aliens were there on the surface when they arrived, waiting with their varmint guns to rid their front yards of the trespassers? No matter what happened, it's interesting that no mention was given to that immediately following the end of the video feed.

What did they see?

TheBorg

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Dear Zarniwoop

Ok I am going by the photo posted by Zorgon towards the top of page 202.

If you blow this up just a little you can see that these two I will call them structures are indeed just that in that they are raised and not a small creator as you suggested.

At that resolution, you can't really tell if they are raised or not. With that in mind, the shadows speak for themselves.

So if you like I come to that conclusion the shadow is in the opposite direction. The same goes for the wall the light source is from the left not from the right. I am now calling is a wall because I can see even less reason for there being an artificially raised plateau on the moon after all I can’t see flooding being a problem.

I'm sorry (no offense), but I don't fully understand your comments.

I never said there was an artificially raised plateau. That would be a natural plateau standing out of the shadow in the sunlight.

If you really think the sunlight is coming from the left in this pic, then I have nothing left to say on the subject

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

Dear Borg

There was also talk of radio hams picking up radio signals in Australia over this in which they suggested that indeed they did see the alien base on the other side of the crater.

Perhaps it’s time to assume that the moon is occupied and to start a new thread about by WHO and WHY.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Perhaps it’s time to assume that the moon is occupied and to start a new thread about by WHO and WHY.

Several already exist. Use the search feature here to find them. Believe me, there's a TON on here. Part of the fun of being here is the shear amount of information that's at our disposal. Luckily for us, we're all able to be a part of that.

TheBorg

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

Dear Zarniwoop

www.jadeisus.com...

Have a look at what I see here.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Borg, you do have such a big heart, and we do fully appreciate your noble intentions to aid us in this quest.

MAC is working on a hunch, he(?) has a wide grasp of the subject. I know, because I have the same ability.

Z is forging ahead of the game already. I don't care what the Bad Astronomy status quo says either. Just consider this, if John cared so much about what other people thought all this would never have happened. So we will never make any real progress trying to please the crowd, but instead fall back into groupthink.

Our sweetheart, undo, is in the background somewhere smiling to herself. Zero hour is forthcoming, and she waits to see how the garden will flourish. It seems her absence has multiplied her range of effectiveness, much as an archetype works on the subconscious...

And I notice blue bird has been silent of late as well. Curiouser and curiouser...

And Zarni just likes being in the comfort zone. Yeah buddy, you are moving with the eye of the storm. It is quite a feat to maintain that kind of balance over long periods. Just don't look down, because what is about to come will rock our perception of what we believe is reality. But that is what we are here for, right?

So as I sit here, everything appears to be moving along quite smoothly. You can take a rest and be assured the ship is in good hands. If the winds shift, we will tack, if the seas rise, we will furl the sails. We are in charge of ourselves, and if someone else has a problem with it, then they need to catch up before we can hear the airing of their protests.

What a great team we have shown ourselves to be!

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Personally regarding the BA forum I would not present anything there not even for acid testing.
The story has not completely unfolded and no matter how good we feel the evidence is we still view it from the prosecutors bench, ie guilty until proved innocent.
BA conversely are the innocent until proven gulity side and both sides are colored by their own psychological standpoint.

If anything is presented to BA then I would recommend being prepared for a long debate so go forarmed and have all your data to hand and make sure that it is indisputable.

Just my tuppence worth.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Originally posted by sherpa

If anything is presented to BA then I would recommend being prepared for a long debate so go forarmed and have all your data to hand and make sure that it is indisputable. Just my tuppence worth.

The greatest thing about the breathable atmosphere hypothesis is the experiment doesn't have to be repeated.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I hope someone can restrain you from testing that particular hypothesis personally, not that I don't believe you, it's just that you only have the chance of being wrong once aswell.

Welcome back John

top topics

<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join