It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is islam the anti christ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deep_Blue

Originally posted by Nakash
That's easy- their Dajjal shows the quality expected of Elijah's second coming mixed with those of Jesus Christ.

Can you explain please who is Elijah? what is second coming that is mixed with Jesus ?! and how the Dajjal shows quality? and what is the quality?

Elijah is one of the prophets of God. He is also mentioned in the Quran (very favourably I might add). So I guess that pops your theory about Elijah then, ey Nakash?

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
During the Crusades, it was very convenient to portray Islam as the Antichrist.

During the conversion of the Kelts and Picts in the UK, it was convenient to portray Wiccas (Witches) as the Antichrist.

During the start of Protestantism, it was convenient to portray the Pope as the Antichrist.

During the 60's/70's/80's, it was convenient to portray David Koresh, Jim Jones, Charles Manson, and other nutcases as the Antichrist.

Today, it's convenient to portray Osama bin Laden as the Antichrist.

The Antichrist is an actual prophesy in the Bible. It just depends on the politics of the day who gets the label.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Bab, again it's a question of who YOUR Elijah says he was. Islam claims Muhammed was Elijah's second coming (lol!). Elijah is coming and will be your Dajjal. He and Jesus. Your Dajjal shares too many of their qualities. It's all a deception.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Islam claims Muhammed was Elijah's second coming (lol!).

DUHH....that is not true/lie/misinformation....please dont post something you are not sure of. In fact This is the first time I here this lie (brand new lie I guess).

The Arabic prophet Mohammad (pbuh) has nothing to do with Elijah (I think he is Jewish prophet if we are talking about the same one in the Quran).

[edit on 7-3-2006 by Deep_Blue]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Here is some example why Islam is the most Anti-Christ religion.

1denying Jesus as the Christ, saying Judas was put on the cross. The only religion that is has blatant Anti-Christ propaganda.

2: Allah will Kill the Jews during the end time, this God's chosen people who represent the touch of his being in history. Gabriel of the Koran says the Jews are stupid. Liken Einstein and Spielberg as such are not stupid.

3: Hammas wants Israel so does the Arab world but it’s assigned to the Jews its part of prophecy and partly fulfilling.

4: The Muslim shrine on Temple Mount, Jesus will make an appearance when the last and third temple is built there. But that can not be happen unless that is destroyed but doing so will cause major war.

5: Jesus will come dressed in Yellow according to the Koran but white in the Bible, more confusion. The false prophet fits the bill with Islamic prophecy as the Mahdi fits.

6: Persia, Syria, Gog and Magog, and surrounding countries will unite to destroy Israel during the end times. Persia= Iran Gog=Russia what does that look like to you read the news lately?

7: You have to submit to the Mark of the beast. Yes submit to it, if you do not your head will be chopped off. Who chops heads off still? Look at the news.

But its up to you how you see the world but just giving input and a reply to this post hope the author is happy of my contribution.

[edit on 7-3-2006 by The time lord]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Blue, it's not a lie! Muslims call Muhammed "Elijah Muhammed". They think he was the second coming of Elijah. Timelord I agree
, there are too many coincidences between Islam and the Religion of Antichrist. Also, it might interest you to know that Gog is actually not a nation, Gog is the prince of Meshech and Tubal (these are part of Turkey, and former Soviet Republics which have one thing in common.....guess
)

[edit on 7-3-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Blue, it's not a lie! Muslims call Muhammed "Elijah Muhammed". They think he was the second coming of Elijah. Timelord I agree
, there are too many coincidences between Islam and the Religion of Antichrist. Also, it might interest you to know that Gog is actually not a nation, Gog is the prince of Meshech and Tubal (these are part of Turkey, and former Soviet Republics which have one thing in common.....guess
)

[edit on 7-3-2006 by Nakash]

If it is not a lie then prove it .... I never heard about any connection between Elija and Mohammad (Pbuh).. where is your resources and references.

You and Timelord go and agree with youreselves, an ignorant will surely agree with another ignnorant. I am not even interested in replying anymore because I become easily bored when I argue with a close minded person who needs repeating the point 100 times before he get it.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I knew you were a Muslim. Only a Muslim would be so crude in his response. Too bad you don't like the facts Blue, Islam is a failed religion, a failed ideology, and a cheap plagiarism of Christianity and Judaism. It's already in the dust bin of history. Muhammed (curses be upon him) was a sleazy pirate and a false prophet, he hated the Jews because they called his BS, and failed to buy off Christendom with loot he stole from Persia and other nations he pillaged, then leaving his failed legacy to another group of pirates called Caliphs. That is all I have to say on him. Oh, and while we are discussing Elijah- he defeated and humilliated the prophets of Baal once, he will do it again with Islam.

[edit on 8-3-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I'm curious, Nakash: What are you?

I'm also very interested in where you got your connection between Elijah and Muhammad. I've been in Muslim countries most of my life, I've had MANY discussions with other muslims, yet I have NEVER heard any connection between Muhammad and Elijah.

As I also mentioned before (but I think you chose to ignore the FACTS in preference of your flawed "ideology"), Muhammad never went outside Arabia. This "pirate" never left his "country". He never went to Persia or any other country to "plunder" it.

I apologise if I'm being CRUDE in my response

[edit on 8-3-2006 by babloyi]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I am just posting similarities and not meant to offend anyone’s faith. In doing so I wish to help people understand a few basic links. I may not be an answer to everyone its an opinion and have read enough of Anti Christian literature in the past which has made me come back to this point of thinking. But if I open ones eyes then it’s there to open your spirit even for an atheist or any other beliefs people have.

One has to defend ones corner as everyone else does but also help people see the truth according to ones faith and age we live in. There are too many signs out there and without the conspiracy theorists, without the Christians or Urologists and paranormal observers we will never find the truth and good to all people who see something more than mud at their feet.

Its better to believe and think about it than not.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Look, let's leave it that I just don't like the spirit of Islam. Not that I didn't give this religion a chance- I did. I really did. Yet I was quite dissapointed and found all the stereotypes of the religion to be in fact accurate depictions. I'm convinced that Islam is an Antichrist religion for sure, and I have a hunch that it will be the prophetic fullfillment of the events in St. John's Revelation. It ties the bits in a manner which is simply flabbergasting. It's really a Joke. Every single little bit of prophecy is turned into the qualities of Islam's saviour, or Islam's false prophet fake Jesus. You can't deny how bizzare this is, and you have got to take a stand.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Please don't buy into that garbage about "what are you?" We are all the same (Simple answer). And guess what, don't tell anyone, but you're worshiping the same God too. Why don't you join hands, wouldn't wach of your Gods rather this than segregation? If you really think about it, aren't we all just people, responsible for our own actions? Can't we just give unity a chance? We all could be friends here, imagine that. Mutual respect and collective wisdom..? Man I weep for the day... AAC

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 05:10 AM
link   

I knew you were a Muslim. Only a Muslim would be so crude in his response.
[edit on 8-3-2006 by Nakash]

Are you retarded ?!!!!!.. why you dont answer my questions?

For god sake just answer the following two points:

(1)

If it is not a lie then prove it .... I never heard about any connection between Elija and Mohammad (Pbuh).. where is your resources and references.

(2)

The Idea of the Anti-Christ is to make people to worship him, now ask your self how will Muslims follow the Anti-Christ? Muslims will never worship a human being , while this is easier for Christians because they already worship Jesus. Now ask your self another question why would the Muslims worship Al-Mahdi while he is less important than Mohammad (pbuh) ? Muslims didn't worship Mohammad (pbuh) even that they consider him as the greatest human being for eternity, so why they go and worship Al-Mahdi?!!

I think I made my point clear, the Idea of Islam being the anti-Christ is impossible and cannot be. Satan wants people to worship the Anti-Chrtist , Satan wants people to worship a human being . Muslims will never do that ... and that's it .. end of story.

Iam running out of patience so PLEASE dont change the subject and answer the above 2 points.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Please don't buy into that garbage about "what are you?" We are all the same (Simple answer).

I didn't mean "What religion are you?" by the question. I might very well agree with you that we all worship the same God. I meant exactly what I asked. I was just amazed at Nakash's responses. Some explainations have been given now.

Nakash, ok. You don't believe in Islam. You dislike it to such an extent as to label it "The Anti-Christ". You've concocted/looked up some theories that agree with your viewpoint. That's your business, your perogative.
BUT AT LEAST VALIDATE THEM BEFORE PASSING THEM ON AS TRUE!
I mean it's not even obscure or hidden knowledge that Muhammad was never called "Elijah Muhammad" or that he never went to Persia!

The time lord, yeah I agree with you mostly. Except that you grouped christians with conspiracy theorists and urologists(???). Hehehe.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I already answered the two points Blue, and it's not my fault if Muslims now find it fashionable to call Muhammed "Elijah Muhammed" and have Imams claim they are the new Muhammeds to lead their people to some sort of Caliphate dream. Not my fault.I already told you on why Islam can easily fit the antichrist bill, please look over my past threads instead of just shouting at me.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Ahhh!

I guess google is your friend. I googled "Elijah Muhammad" and came up with the result. Needless to say, that is not really the same Muhammad as the guy from 7th century Arabia who is generally attributed to having founded Islam. If you check up information about this guy, you'll see that his version of "Islam" is very divergent.

Also, no one can claim to be "a new Muhammad". Muhammad is dead, died over a thousand years ago, and can't come back to life of Earth.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Elijah Mohamed.. Interesting Nakash I am muslim and never heard about elijah Mohamed even being muslim LOL. The info you come up with bro .. atleast tell us what sources you get them from. Nakash withl all this hate.. you still think you can see any truth.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Xt, I have no hate for the Muslim community (though it obviously hates people who question it's theology
of this I can tell you, I know a webmaster who received 12 death threats simply because he started a Quran discussion website with troublesome quotes from the said text) Again, I don't know what the latest fads in Islam are, but I don't really care if Muhammed called himself the golden goose- the spirit and theology of the religion are on the wrong track.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
The only religion that is has blatant Anti-Christ propaganda.

Nope, in Islam, Jesus Christ is one of their recognized prophets. Lots of people don't know that though.

I don't think that Islam is the anti-christ, but I think the corrupt catholic church can make a good case for itself being "the anti-christ" by definition.

Jesus's words are so distorted by the church, and it is infested with corruption.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Can't we just give unity a chance? We all could be friends here, imagine that. Mutual respect and collective wisdom..? Man I weep for the day... AAC

Hear here.

Through knowledge comes light, through light comes love, through love comes unity.

Ironically, the first step is denying ignorance.

Steve

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join