It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, yesterday me and my friend saw some kind of "Reptilian" underground near Hero base, this stuff

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I went to image hosting and have the pic there. But where is the ATS toolbar you are talking about and the insert and image (painters cap) you are talking about?

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
the picture will be a sleestack from the land of the lost or the episode of the lizard on star trek

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by humbled_one
I went to image hosting and have the pic there. But where is the ATS toolbar you are talking about and the insert and image (painters cap) you are talking about?

It's the 7th image in the line underneath the font settings.

EDIT:

Looks like this:

[edit on 6/15/2005 by MCory1]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
[edit on 15-6-2005 by Burgess]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Is anyone else having troubles getting to the last pages of this thread, from 5 on, it is showing with the arrows that there are more pages but it won't let me load it, unless I manually type in the URL

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
too funny didnt i say this was going to happen... FAKE

oh and congrats on ur ATS points

[edit on 15-6-2005 by CosaNostra]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
alright, i can not find the ats toolbar, but here is a direct link to the pic...
img144.echo.cx...

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I can't see the pics...

Anyone seeing it?

Also, I hope it's more than just a shadow!

link   
At the top of everyone's ATS window is a little graphic to the extreme right labelled "MemCenter". If you click on it, it will take you to your very own "Member Center" where you can upload a picture.

In the Member Center, you will see a little graphic that says "Member Upload", right under the red text that says "ATS Special Features". You then need only browse to the graphic on your hard drive and upload it. A fully qualified URL link will then be displayed which you can copy and paste into your post using the BBCode [img] tag. This will make your picture appear in your post.

I suppose it's good that your mood is "Repentant" because if your story begins to look any worse, repentance is what you will need.

link   

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
rofl at least the kids got a sense of humor.. still a big dork with very few friends most likely but what id really like to know is how mwen feels at this point :\

link   
HA HA HA!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!

Sorry timoothy, wasn't Star Trek.

Alright, isn't there a T & C about this now? But I ask not to trash the thread, as a reminder of how gullible we can be at times.

EDIT:

Rephrase: how gullible SOME of us (myself included) can be. I can't believe I held up work on this...

[edit on 6/15/2005 by MCory1]

link   
I guess you did hit Liar's before posting this ..... should have stuck with the beer or the crews off the fishing boats.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
oh thats funny
, i hope you get banned for pulling crap like this.

link   
not only are you a moron for wasting everyone's time and bandwith, but your "joke" wasn't even funny.

[edit on 15-6-2005 by el cid]

link   
Alright, most of you will have seen the pic of the "reptilian" above the Geiko insurance lizard) before reading this I am writing this quick (just like the original story yesterday), so excuse any mispellings I posted this thread to make a point here on ATS about what people on the net are saying about "aliens" and "reptilians", etc. If any of you have ever read any of my other comments to other people's threads about "reptilians" taking over the world, you'd know that I am always asking them how they can say the things they have read are proof as though they are "facts"? I even have a comment on a current thread by Warthog911 who is always quoting the "Lacera Files" as though they are stone cold factual documents of an actual "reptilian" interview where the "reptilian" tells us all what is "going on". In the tread i ask Warthog911 how he can quote something as though it is actual fact when there is absolutely no proof at all??? There is no proof that the Lacera Files are fact at all. There is no proof that any of what anyone write on the net is true. I even say in that thread or one like it that "I bet I could write something on Reptilians and a bunch of people will believe it".
My point here is that anyone can write almost anything on the internet when it comes to aliens, reptilians, etc. and say it is the truth and a bunch of people are going to believe it with no proof and then shortly after it's being "quoted" around that it's "proof", "facts", etc.
This is true with over 90% or more of the stuff posted on ATS that talks about aliens, reptilians, etc. There is no proof to all these stories people. And until there is solid proof that they are more then stories, how can you put all your trust in them and "quote" them as though they are stone cold fact? People on here are now quoting stories of underground wars going on under airports with soldiers, reptilians, greys, etc and they are quoting this stuff like it is stone cold fact that this stuff is happening.
Could this stuff be happening? Yes, but anything that anyone writes on the net could be happening as there is no proof. It just seems like the stories get more far out every month and so many people are just willing to believe them without solid proof.
Byrd, the moderator, i read your point about "research" and i am glad you made it. Thing is hardly anyone does any "real" research. People just read stuff on the net or here on ATS and they Google for more stuff and that is their "research" just because someone wrote a story on the net.
I would say that at least 70 - 80% of the people who posted to my thread here seemed to just "believe" me when they have no idea who i am or what i am saying is real at all.
Believe it or not, i find that stuff that is posted on the net and on ATS could indeed have some truth to it, but i can not say for sure something is definate unless it has been proven to the masses of people out there, you know?
Anyway, i really like ATS and the people on here as you have open minds to things going on that may not be visible. However it just seems to many people are stating things they have read as
"facts" of what is going on. It's just that after reading so many things about "reptilians" doing this or that and people acting like it is all proven fact, i wanted to try this expirement to see what happened.
Byrd, I did not know i could possibly be "kicked off" for posting this or i would not have done it, so hopefully you will just give me a warning. I just wanted to prove the point i made above. Hopefully most will get a kick out of my "reptilian" pic, see the point in my post and people will start questioning more things they read on the net before they just put their heart and soul into something being a fact of what's going on. Remember people, how do you know that someone is not just posting "disinformation" out there to separate and confuse people...could stuff we read about the "reptilians" be true? Possibly, but i see no one with any solid proof of anything yet...

[edit on 15-6-2005 by humbled_one]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I should have know you were talking BS, go to hell. He posted the damn geico sign, what an a s s. I don't trust many people's stories but this seemed interesting and i was hoping for at least a picture of an iguana or something. Next time you get a smart ass idea like this just go fuk ur self. We were only trusting you as this was real time so we had no proof that it was a hoax yet so if you want to do this experiement you need to give evidence like photos and see how far you can trick people. Just saying i saw a reptile and i'll post a pic tonight is not enough for us to tell what's going on.

[edit on 15-6-2005 by NinjaCodeMonkey]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
i refuse to read that whole thing but thats pretty funny that i trashed you and you end up having similar opinions with me....

still waiting for mwen to respond

[edit on 15-6-2005 by CosaNostra]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join