It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, yesterday me and my friend saw some kind of "Reptilian" underground near Hero base, this stuff

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
who ever said we took a camera "phone"? Also Enrage, thanks but i want to post it up here myself in my message as i am the one who took it. Also we are looking at the pic now and you will be able to see that this thing is clearly "reptilian". When looking at it thouhg it looks like it may not be exactly 10 feet tall. We are figuring that it was the shadow of it on the cave wall that made it look so big. Also it is clearly holding some type of "sign", some type of message or something??? Can someone just tell me how to post the pic to a message?

[edit on 15-6-2005 by humbled_one]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
you need to host it on a free image web server like photobucket.com
them post the Image url once you finished uploading it to your account

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
If I'm not mistaken, you need to have the image hosted on another site--the members here should have a few in mind, I've never done it myself. When that's ready, click the image of a computer when you're posting (in between the letter and the # sign) and paste the URL to the image in there.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Looking forward to seeing the picture - hope you get it worked out...

If you are going again -- hit Liar's on West Lake Drive before you go -- for that beer to shore you up... ( I know a lot of people are going to read something into that -- but it is the name of a bar honest!!!)

how old are you and your friend -- not asking to knock you but wondering if I would know your friend or if he could be the child of anyone I know....

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Humbled one,

What does this sign or symbol look like?I will be looking forward to seeing this picture.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Oh!

The government got to him.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
C'mon humbled_one; patience is a virture not many of us have. Besides, timoothy's got money riding on it being a Star Trek clip. Prove him wrong.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
counting my pennies now

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Ok, i don't have a site to post the pic like that. What i am going to do is post the pic as my profile pic here to the left. So instead of the design i have as my profile pic i am just going to put the "reptilian" pic up to the left here on my profile. I will do it now and it should then be up on my next post...it's weird the more i look at this pic we took, it seems like this reptilian thing is familar in some kind of way. Also it like the message it seems to have on the sign is something i have heard before or something, it's just weird, i can't explain it, let me know if any of the rest of you feel the same way when you look at it...

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
humbled_one:

these people that came to visit you...did they come again?

how's the uploading of pics going?

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
ummmm, where's the pic?

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I have i an old upload webpage, i made it a while a go for a differant board. I've enabled it now so you should be able to upload the picture

[removed]

Looking forward to seeing the picture

[edit on 15-6-2005 by Burgess]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
:d n:
putting the picture on your background bad move

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by humbled_one
Ok, i don't have a site to post the pic like that. What i am going to do is post the pic as my profile pic here to the left. So instead of the design i have as my profile pic i am just going to put the "reptilian" pic up to the left here on my profile. I will do it now and it should then be up on my next post...it's weird the more i look at this pic we took, it seems like this reptilian thing is familar in some kind of way. Also it like the message it seems to have on the sign is something i have heard before or something, it's just weird, i can't explain it, let me know if any of the rest of you feel the same way when you look at it...

Go to the following link: www.imageshack.us... and click the browse button. Find the pic that you want to post here and click "open". Then Click "host it". Copy the url link that the picture is saved on and paste it in your next post by using the "insert an image" button (the one that looks like a painters palate) on your ATS toolbar above your message. It's very easy.

But why am I worrying about this? It's not like you are going to do this.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Go to www.imageshack.us and upload it......

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
OK... humbled, numerous members have given you URLs that will allow you to upload your picture for free and then link it here.

What's the problem? Why in the world would you make it your avatar here instead of using one of those sites. By using it as part of your profile here you are severely limited in the size of the picture. That will not be an issue on those other sites. Take the advice of the members above, it's not that hard.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Humbled one,

Don't worry about credit being given to the right person just send it to a Ats user and I am sure they will give you the credit you deserve.Are ATS users just want the picture not the credit.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
But why am I worrying about this? It's not like you are going to do this.

With every passing second I am becoming more and more inclined to agree. The benefit of the doubt is fading...

Humbled_one, email the pic to someone if you're having problems--we all know who its from, and no one's going to rip it off of you. We're all getting a little antsy (well, I am at least), and patience is growing extremely thin. It may seem like we don't care, like we've given up already and we're not going to believe you. You keep talking about getting this pic uploaded, and you aren't exactly making it easy for us to believe you're trying.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I can smell a FAKE like a fart in an elevator.......And I smell a fart!

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by glan
I can smell a FAKE like a fart in an elevator.......And I smell a fart!

Sorry, that was me... I'll move to the other side of the thread

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join