It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you buy yourself a 13-story apartment building by your retirement?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

That didn’t answer my question.

Do you think that Russian supermarkets have more selections than western ones? (For the record, I’m not arguing that they don’t either, I imagine at the end of the day in a global market a lot of countries will have semi comparable variety).

I would be curious how many of those who moved to Russia had ethnic ties.

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 07:28 AM
link   

According to statistics from the Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs, in 2023 alone, more than 120,000 Germans, more than 100,000 Britons and the same number of Americans moved to Russia for permanent residence.

100,000 from the UK?
Unless that includes Russian nationals moving back to Russia after the invasion of Ukraine I honestly don't believe it. Please provide some evidence - not Kremlin propaganda.

As for your OP - people can and still do succeed here in the UK.
We are nowhere near being back to Victorian times.....yet.

Why do you believe all this nonsense?

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: Naftalin

Once upon a time, residents of the USSR came to the West, which communist propaganda presented as the abode of Evil, and were shocked by the abundance of goods in Western supermarkets. Now the situation has changed by 180 degrees. It is Westerners, stupefied by Western communist propaganda, who come to Russia and are shocked by the standard of living and abundance of goods in my country.

Almost.

We do have the commies for SURE! They even think "we can get it right this time" loudly.

BUT

If we have a row of food missing it was a Hurricane or we self inflicted with the fake Covid BS that proved to be all crap. The dead were dying from malpractice they called treatment of the annual flu.

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Come. But it is not Russian missiles and tanks that attack Germany, but German ones that attack Russia. It would be logical for you to protest against the war in Germany.

You're leaving out a lot of the backstory.

Please be more specific about what you mean by "German weapons attack Russia". You're talking about Ukrainian territory that is occupied by Russia. That's what this sentence refers to.

Because the weapons we supply to Ukraine cannot be used on Russian soil. And that means the borders before the war.

Not the newly drawn borders. Well, I have to say that if you had shown a little more diligence in your training, you would have become a really good disinformation agent. Unfortunately, it doesn't work like that and only gets you an "unsatisfactory" grade.

edit on 14.10.2024 by Naftalin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: CriticalStinker

According to statistics from the Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs, in 2023 alone, more than 120,000 Germans, more than 100,000 Britons and the same number of Americans moved to Russia for permanent residence. Only Latvia and Estonia have done more.

A Russian Ministry of anything has no more cred here than the US Foreign Affairs office does. They all SUCK!

They all hate our freedom.
ETA

I am ready to end these games we play and get to the meat of this. DS needs to go to hell and never come back. The people are ready to go all Arab Spring like world wide in each nation but a few.

Russians appear to be too, but you say not so? So, if you can get the evil removed from your world, we will be happy for you. But don't gaslight us about our shelves being empty. They get this way on purpose here, and I believe history shows they starved the Russians on purpose who wanted to live like Russians last century.

edit on 14-10-2024 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   

We live in Yiwu on our own with Korn.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join