It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you buy yourself a 13-story apartment building by your retirement?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

I have many friends and even classmates living there, so I know the situation in Germany now.

And what do they have to say about your constant threats of invasion and nuclear annihilation?

Also to claim "the Germans are degenerating".

Whilst actively engaging in the destruction of entire generations of Russian people.

By way of feeding them into Putins Ukrainian meat grinder is pretty hypocritical in the extreme.

Do they pay you extra for that?

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I never said that Russia had imposed sanctions. Where did you get that from?

It's great that your friends were smart enough to pull the ripcord. I bet they would leave Germany immediately, but they're not allowed to because the state says no. WARNING THAT WAS SARCASM. Does that sound familiar to you, as a Russian?

You're right, of course, when you say that the current German government is doing everything it can to make Germany unattractive. But that shouldn't distract from the OP, because what you're writing is just nonsense.

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Supplying a link in Russian does not impress anyone. Links should be in English anyway re ATS T&C's.

The link you supplied could literally be saying anything, including that building in the photo is about to collapse from faulty workmanship.

Must try harder.

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

According to statistics from the Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs, in 2023 alone, more than 120,000 Germans, more than 100,000 Britons and the same number of Americans moved to Russia for permanent residence. Only Latvia and Estonia have done more.
edit on 14-10-2024 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Naftalin

Greetings to you also Naftalin.

I'm honestly not sure if the amount of money was converted.

I would need to go back and look.

Just got a delivery in through, so i need to play in the real world for a spell.

Have a nice day ATS.

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 06:44 AM
link   

My German friends often come to Russia, we meet at the Black Sea and the Caucasus Mountains. I have written about this on ATS many times and even posted videos of the meetings. If you want to personally verify my words, just come to Russia, walk along the city streets, go to the markets, talk to people. Don't believe Western propaganda.

There are 5 German citizens in this video, 3 women and 2 men.

edit on 14-10-2024 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 06:46 AM
link   

According to statistics from the Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs, in 2023 alone, more than 120,000 Germans, more than 100,000 Britons and the same number of Americans moved to Russia for permanent residence. Only Latvia and Estonia have done more.

And now tell us how many of them had a Russian migration background and your argument collapses like a house of cards.

So dishonest, but it is easily visible.

I also know Russian-Germans and all of them would like to be somewhere else but definitely not in Russia. It's only those who have never integrated, who have problems with violence even within the family, who are heavily addicted to alcohol, who think Putin is hot. There was a picture of the bear that must have left a lasting impression in their minds, there's enough room for that. Those who have been able to integrate only talk romantically about Russia, but they know exactly why they are here and not in Russia. People don't like to deny their origins. That doesn't have to have anything to do with love of country.

Not like this propaganda here.

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Really, "just come to Russia".

And then I can rent a car and go wherever I want? Military and government facilities aside.

No, I can't and can't do either, so who are you trying to fool with a fake tour through a selected part of town?

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Something to consider.

The net migration rate for Russia in 2023 was 0.621 per 1000 population, a 16.98% decline from 2022. The net migration rate for Russia in 2022 was 0.748 per 1000 population, a 14.42% decline from 2021. The net migration rate for Russia in 2021 was 0.874 per 1000 population, a 12.69% decline from 2020.

www.macrotrends.net...#:~:text=The%20net%20migration%20rate%20for,a%2012.69%25%20decline%20from %202020.
edit on 14-10-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 06:52 AM
link   

BBC News - Why are people leaving Russia, who are they, and where are they going? - BBC News
www.bbc.co.uk...

"There are no exact figures on how many people have left Russia - but estimates vary from hundreds of thousands to several million.

In May the UK Ministry of Defence estimated 1.3 million people leaving Russia in 2022.

Other estimates of figures from various sources confirm the trend. Forbes magazine cited sources inside the Russian authorities as saying that between 600,000 and 1,000,000 people left in 2022. The Bell and RTVi - popular Russian-language media - published comparable figures."

So, things are so rosey in Russia that Russians are leaving in droves!
edit on 14-10-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
I wish the same for you, I should do some work too.

I'm just hanging around here because I have to sow winter barley in the field, but the field isn't dry enough to sow yet. And I'm already really late. But it looks good, if it doesn't rain today, I can sow tonight.

Have fun unpacking!

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 06:56 AM
link   

You would probably get to go to Ukraine. On a one way trip.

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Russian Germans are also different. Russians have a proverb: "It is better to see once than to hear 100 times." Come and see for yourself.

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 07:02 AM
link   

You can rent any car, from Polo to Lamborghini, and go wherever you want (except, of course, closed military facilities, which exist in every country).

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
Sounds quite plausible.

I just got into an argument with a Russian troll who invited me to Russia. It's either that or the polonium cure.

I'd rather stay at home and try to find the empty supermarket shelves. Really empty ones, not where the cause is a truck drivers' strike, which has nothing to do with Russia.

But enough with the facts now

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 07:04 AM
link   

You dont do yourself any favours RT.

You bash us Brits, Yet the platform you are posting on now was written in Britain.

You are not right in the head.

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Then we can go to St. Petersburg and speak out against the war there? Or can we not do that without severe consequences?

Oh, now I understand, you are referring explicitly to the word "can". Yes, you can do a lot, the question is the consequence, right?

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: alwaysbeenhere2

You claim some kind of exclusivity just because you are British.
Sir, that is racism.

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Come. But it is not Russian missiles and tanks that attack Germany, but German ones that attack Russia. It would be logical for you to protest against the war in Germany.

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Your hatred of us Brits is evidenced by your posting history so you are not one to cry about "racism".

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join