It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Consequences of a TRUMP win will be disastrous to world peace

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 04:14 AM
link   
There is an increasing fear growing in Europe and definitely in Taiwan that a Trump administration will mean that Russia will eventually win out and fully take over Ukraine .
My prediction for Ukraine is that early in the new year when Trump has just been sworn in, Russia will use tactical nuclear weapons to bring Ukraine to its knees, knowing Trump hasn't got the stomach to respond in kind, this then leads Russia to go and threaten the surrounding countries .
China viewing all this chaos will see it as a perfect opportunity to launch its invasion of Taiwan, knowing how Trump has sold out Ukraine to the Russians.
www.france24.com...

Very Dark days ahead

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Meh.

a reply to: DUNE2

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 04:46 AM
link   
You sir don’t know anything.

If you believe Ukraine ever had a chance well that’s on you. There isn’t much left of that country they have been bled white and even if the war stops there isn’t enough left of Ukraine, no more sons or fathers a whole entire generation gone. It was a war of attrition from the very beginning and they held on this long due to global support. But global allies only give supplies not bodies and I believe they are running out of bodies.

Curious why you think he wouldn’t have the stomach? He walked into NK. Looked at Muslim leaders and said I’ll vaporize your whole family if f around…. He threatens cartels will military action. No one threatens the cartels unless they have balls so large as to produce gravity.

Anyway. This reads like you’re just a common brain washed euro pleb.

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 04:49 AM
link   

No one would launch a retaliatory nuclear attack against Russia if they launched a nuke against Ukraine. I’ve said this many times here. And don’t kid yourself, Harris is the last person on the planet we need as a Prez if something like that were to happen, they’d walk all over her, especially Russia. The Democrats have proven time after time that they have no balls when it comes to foreign diplomacy. Trump on the other hand is feared by many countries. Why do you think they want him out of the picture? Hint… it’s certainly not because he’s a pushover.

But cool boogeyman story👍

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Curious why you think he wouldn’t have the stomach? He walked into NK. Looked at Muslim leaders and said I’ll vaporize your whole family if f around…. He threatens cartels will military action. No one threatens the cartels unless they have balls so large as to produce gravity.

Yep, that was classic Trump when he gave the ISIS leader a satellite pic of his house and the guy said what’s this? Trump said I will kill you if you F this up. Can you see Harris doing that? Oh hell no🤣

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 05:03 AM
link   
The Biden Administration has seen "world peace" evaporate due to their weakness,appeasement and funding of the enemies of freedom.
China,Iran,Russia are more emboldened than ever before.
We are standing on the precpice of global nuclear war.

Is it going to happen if Trump wins the election?

Its highly possible-But is it this administration who have willfully built the extinction level sh1tstorm we are now sat in the eye of.

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Ok guys i get your point of view,
I am very confident that my prediction is pretty much what will happen .
How's that Mexican wall coming along lol.
" Trump is feared by many countries", yea but not for the reasons you think.
Anyway , we haven' got long to wait .

Your Resident Boogeyman

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Funny that the OP is worried about Trump when Obama did nothing when they took Crimea. Obama whispered that they should just wait until he is re-elected so he can do something for Russia on a hot microphone.

Biden did nothing to help. Well except for send them billions in aid while people in this country get squat when they have their lives destroyed by natural disasters and so on.

Ukraine was never going to win this and never will. The best shot for them would have been back when there was a chance to have a peace deal but they took the advice of our blessed neocon leadership and now they no longer have anything. No sons, no fathers, no brothers. All gone.

Your DNC success smells like garbage. Hot wet garbage with feces and vomit all combined to make for one seriously stinky and dumb foreign policy.

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 05:17 AM
link   

It's going to be a dark winter of death for the unvacc... wait, wrong page... if Trump gets elected.

I still remember when Trump was going to get us in to WWIII, but now apparently he's too chicken to even participate.

Sad.

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 05:32 AM
link   

While Trump looks certain to pull support for Ukraine, Ukraine are under no obligation to listen to him and I don't see them, European or other NATO countries pulling support due to Russias occupied enclaves and numerous ongoing coup attempts in several Central and Eastern European countries.

It would massively benefit China but they're are meant to be against Putins plans to capture the Black Sea and nuke threats and would likely capture a lot of Russia if Putin was to use one.

The US would also lose its economic/geo-political power, access to intel, nuclear deterent and detection systems in UK and Europe if they went full on isolationist or pulled out of NATO so there's a lot of reasons for them to avoid it despire all the rhetoric. It's also unlikely it could be achieved within the timeframe if he is elected.

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I'm really looking forward to it.

Then things will get going again, the German media will be in over their heads and people will show you their character all by themselves.

Do they believe everything they hear? Do they question information that sometimes even contradicts itself? Who jumps on the hate train of the US media with its distorted truths?

People always say Trump is bad for Europe. I see it differently. This old man - who you scold president - scares me more. Because he has nothing in his own hand, he presses the red button because a voice whispers to him.

But all that has been said about Trump, I remember. I never liked the guy and was completely against him at first. Until someone showed me a few excerpts: what he says and what gets through to us in Europe when edited. But all I have to do is go to YouTube and listen to his speeches. If I listen without bias, it becomes clear: He means well, even if he is an egomaniac who I personally can't stand.

I can also ask myself this question: Am I more interested in hearing Trump this, Trump this, for the next four years? Or am I interested in World War III?

I'd rather listen to the baseless whining of the US media. Because hit dogs bark.
edit on 14.10.2024 by Naftalin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 05:43 AM
link   
You are no boogie man….no one fears you…..pity maybe some. Not me.

The wall is now being considered to be built because it makes sense.

posted on Oct, 14 2024 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DUNE2
There is an increasing fear growing in Europe and definitely in Taiwan that a Trump administration will mean that Russia will eventually win out and fully take over Ukraine .
My prediction for Ukraine is that early in the new year when Trump has just been sworn in, Russia will use tactical nuclear weapons to bring Ukraine to its knees, knowing Trump hasn't got the stomach to respond in kind, this then leads Russia to go and threaten the surrounding countries .
China viewing all this chaos will see it as a perfect opportunity to launch its invasion of Taiwan, knowing how Trump has sold out Ukraine to the Russians.
www.france24.com...

Very Dark days ahead

You really need to stop drinking the propaganda cool-aid. Russia doesn't want to takeover Ukraine.

It was Clinton, Bush Jr, Obama and Biden who pushed for NATO expansion and sold Ukraine out. They wanted Ukraine to join NATO and house US/NATO weapon systems that could reach deep into Russia territory. Volodymyr Zelenskyy is a puppet leader installed by US/NATO for is proxy war with Russia. I think Trump winning in 2016 threw a wrench in shadow government plan with Ukraine.

When Trump is sworn in. That will put an end to Ukraine cash cow. They will finally have to agree to Russia terms for peace. That means Russia gets the buffer zone they wanted and it will stay under Russia control. Ukraine will agree to not join NATO or allow NATO weapons to be installed in Ukraine. If they do that, Russia will honor the peace deal. I bet Volodymyr Zelenskyy won't stay in Ukraine once this conflict is over. Him and his wife will move to another country and enjoy all the millions he stolen from Ukrainian people.

Russia "threat" to other countries near them is a warning. If they allow Ukraine military troops, jets, drones or missiles to be launched from their territory, that opens the door for Russia to bomb any facilities used by Ukraine.

Russia has no reason to use tactical nuclear weapons.

top topics

join