It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the 5g chips

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

till stands by his statement that Samsung have no 5g capability in Canada

All the avalilable 5G network suppliers From Samsung (Canada) themselves....

Canada
Bell Mobility, Eastlink, Freedom Mobile, Koodo, Public Mobile, Rogers Wireless, Sasktel, Shaw, Tbaytel, Telus, Videotron, Virgin Mobile

edit on k000000Thu, 10 Oct 2024 04:24:04 -05002024kam4America/Chicago by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Your fact checking site says his claim is false!

Did you bother to read it before you posted that?

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Yes I read it Some twerp paid for by Gates said it was not true. But when they tracked him down to his workshop he maintained that he was sticking to what he originally said regardant the Samsung phones........I will say this only once and post this from a weapons expert and all the other BS with regards to the various high tech going up under the camo. of it being five G cell phone towers and face identification. There are people actively taking this stuff down and looking inside guess what ? there have been no prosecutions, there is a good reason for this fact. It is because they have been misrepresented by misinformation and difficult questions by the installers could not be answered in court. Because they are weapons systems.

Believe this or don't I simply don't care one way or the other but if you don't think there are good points to answer go about your life as I don't blame anyone for thinking ignorance is bliss. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 05:44 AM
link   

But you posted the site which debunked the claim ffs!

You sunk you're own battleship annonentity.

edit on 10-10-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 05:52 AM
link   

"Kill Boxes"?!!!! 😭

Seriously, take a break from Bitchute.

5G is not a weapon system.

If it was, it isn't working.

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I don't blame anyone for thinking ignorance is bliss.

Which is why you keep posting ignorant and false videos from bitchute which can be shown to be false after only 2 minutes of research.

You and people like you are the reason why governments want to clamp down on our freedom on the internet.
You post totally flase 'facts' time after time, and enable the spread of disinfomation. You make no attempt to verify anything you post from bitchute, which are only ever opinion pieces and try to claim it as real data. It rarely ever is.

Because they are weapons systems.

The only weapons systems I saw are the Virgin set-top box motherboards, they were used to fight agasinst the launch of Sky TV. I bet you didn't even look at the link I posted because it goes against your conformation bias.
edit on k000000Thu, 10 Oct 2024 06:13:25 -05002024kam6America/Chicago by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

The only weapons systems I saw are the Virgin set-top box motherboards

I suppose it could be used as a dangerous frisbee of sorts, not very accurate all the same.

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Try to deny it all you want be this is what your '5G expert' is using!!

“That is a board from a very old set top TV box and which never featured any component parts inscribed/stamped/printed or otherwise with COV 19,” a spokesperson for Virgin Media told TheJournal.ie.

“It has absolutely no relation with any mobile network infrastructure, including that used for 5G.”

Virgin Media said that circuit board looked like a Cisco 4585 HD card which they began distributing to customers around 2011.

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The evil fiends! They will stop at nothing until we are all dead.

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Infowars? Mark Steele? Weapons expert, huh?

Well he did get 8 years for shooting a teenage girl in the head so there is that I suppose:

en.wikipedia.org...(conspiracy_theorist)

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoOneButMeAgain

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
All I said before was that it says COV-19 on that component. I offered no other comment or conclusion. I never made any claim about it either.

What you said was:

Definitely a big red flag. Plain as day. COV-19 right on the circuit board component.

You inferred a conclusion by your choice of words and wording, saying that having 'COV-19' on a circuit board is a 'big red flag'. It isn't. And you made it sound like it is.

You are correct. I didn't want to say what I really thought before.
What I really think the COV-19 was meant to do in the faked video, was to trigger the pro-Vax people's Bi-polar disorder to fully activate.
It certainly worked on you and a few other's in here.

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I think that, quite simply, that video was meant to feed BS misinformation to gullible folk.

It certainly worked on some on here.

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
I will say this only once and post this from a weapons expert...

en.wikipedia.org...(conspiracy_theorist)

Yeh, right. "Weapons Expert" my @rse. Another nutjob like yourself.

...It is because they have been misrepresented by misinformation...

Pot... kettle?

Nothing useful, valuable, informative or helpful was gained from your OP about 5G. You've merely jumped on a flakey conspiracy, perpetuated by complete idiots and devoid of actual scientific, empirical evidence. Thought you were better than that.

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Yeh... sure.

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoOneButMeAgain

All I said before was that it says COV-19 on that component. I offered no other comment or conclusion. I never made any claim about it either.

What you said was:

Definitely a big red flag. Plain as day. COV-19 right on the circuit board component.

You inferred a conclusion by your choice of words and wording, saying that having 'COV-19' on a circuit board is a 'big red flag'. It isn't. And you made it sound like it is.

You are correct. I didn't want to say what I really thought before.
What I really think the COV-19 was meant to do in the faked video, was to trigger the pro-Vax people's Bi-polar disorder to fully activate.
It certainly worked on you and a few other's in here.

Yeah, you forgot to mention it triggered annonentity in the first so much, he couldn't even be bothered to check if it was real before posting the drivel.

I think maybe you're in a good position to tell them Father Christmas, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy aren't real!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Santa's Sleigh is tracked each year by NORAD so he obviously is real.

"Deny Ignorance" people!

😂

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: NoOneButMeAgain

And a vicious convicted criminal, to boot.

Thanks to his dangerous misinformation, telecoms engineers got harassed with death threats etc.

By gullible idiots.

He claimed that a Council put 5g in street lights to harm people, ffs!

Nutjob, indeed.

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

"Add to that the fact 5G towers sprang up like mushrooms during the plandemic lockdown. How did that get authorised when government didn’t even want people outside their house or talking to their neighbors"

Errm... probably why people were using their mobile phones more?

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I think that, quite simply, that video was meant to feed BS misinformation to gullible folk.

It certainly worked on some on here.

That's where the actual conspiracy is, if there is one. The fact that such a video would be presented in the first place by someone. No one would do that unless they were told to do it for a purpose. "COV-19" on an old board isn't just some lame prank, it's meant to totally debunk the idea that the Covid pandemic had agencies involved doing nefarious thing, take the spotlight off of government, damage control after all the Fauci lies. The Biden admin and all the unconstitutional actions taken by other governments that were harsh, stupid, and unnecessary. The MSM can just point to this video link/story and tell the world "People speaking against government handling of Covid and the lockdowns, plus the Jabs being part of nefarious agendas are all nutters like the guy in the video" "They're spreading wild theories".

Meanwhile the CIA backed Pfizer jab program can relax, nothing bad going on REALLY.
Same as government sanctioning fake UFO stories and related things to take the heat off the real.

You believed this thread showed you I and others thought it was a real PCB component that was going to create 5G zombies or something, then gloat about how gullible everyone is that you pigeonholed into that scenario.
edit on 10-10-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 10:53 PM
link   

It could be there are certainly some strange things going on. The Way back machine has been hacked ,that's a great way of covering one's assets. Which means that quoting anything from an internet source now has no real credibility. www.youtube.com...
edit on pm10202410America/Chicago1031563124 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join