It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the 5g chips

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2024 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Anything to do with 5g and whether the vax causes a Bluetooth response is jumped on to the point of
"They protesteth too much" such an on the face of it zany idea wouldn't require that amount of flack unless there was something to it. Not to mention the billions of dollars invested when the economies are all but on the ropes.

posted on Oct, 8 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

You have been shown the IC my friend.

The specs and capabilities clearly listed.

And old Virgin box PCB dont cause COVID-19, so there is that.

posted on Oct, 9 2024 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

The 5g network typically uses 4g bands and overlays the 5g. My carrier uses band 71 as it's overlay for SA & NSA bands.

posted on Oct, 9 2024 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity

Anything to do with 5g and whether the vax causes a Bluetooth response is jumped on to the point of
"They protesteth too much" such an on the face of it zany idea wouldn't require that amount of flack unless there was something to it. Not to mention the billions of dollars invested when the economies are all but on the ropes.

Add to that the fact 5G towers sprang up like mushrooms during the plandemic lockdown. How did that get authorised when government didn’t even want people outside their house or talking to their neighbors?

(At least in Sydney Australia)
edit on 9-10-2024 by Dalamax because: Clarity

posted on Oct, 9 2024 @ 04:59 AM
link   

I can't and won't believe anything you post now. You jump to posting bitchute videos to push you feels' instead of denying ignorance, and not even checking your source for validity.
People like you are the reason the internet is becoming a tool for those that are trying to take our freedoms.

posted on Oct, 9 2024 @ 05:11 AM
link   

People like you are the reason the internet is becoming a tool for those that are trying to take our freedoms.

Plus you would think a retired ""psychiatric nurse"" would know better.

posted on Oct, 9 2024 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Plus you would think a retired ""psychiatric nurse"" would know better.

I honestly don't believe that, I honestly think they've added that to try make their covid rants more valid.
It took less than a minute to search for a blue motherboard and find what it was, a child could have done it!!

posted on Oct, 9 2024 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: billxam1

The 5g network typically uses 4g bands and overlays the 5g. My carrier uses band 71 as it's overlay for SA & NSA bands.

Uh....I'm sorry; English is my only language.

posted on Oct, 9 2024 @ 05:59 AM
link   

By the looks of it "Band 71" (600 MHz frequency range) is useful because it provides better coverage and penetration through buildings compared to higher frequency bands.

Essentially it's a good choice for enhancing 4G and 5G services.
edit on 9-10-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

The motto of the site is "Deny Ignorance", not spread it.

Do some basic research and critical thinking before posting.

This thread should be in the LOL or Hoax bin.

posted on Oct, 9 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Because it's utter horsesh*t and not a single one of the claimed bluetooth/MAC address conspiracies can be reproduced by someone who isn't a fringe-dwelling nutjob.

You have zero credibility. I would suggest going to the local library and learning about basic physics, science and human biology before you perpetuate nonsensical drivel like what you posted.

posted on Oct, 9 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Definitely a big red flag. Plain as day. COV-19 right on the circuit board component.

Plain as day is the TV Scart connection on the knackered old board he is holding!

I mean, come on?

"Deny Ignorance" people!

posted on Oct, 9 2024 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

This from the fact checkers that some of you love so much ...Johnson the technician still stands by his statement that Samsung have no 5g capability in Canada...He has not checked out I phones .factcheck.afp.com... prahws3exJg2LFeSYZg

posted on Oct, 9 2024 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Definitely a big red flag. Plain as day. COV-19 right on the circuit board component.

Plain as day is the TV Scart connection on the knackered old board he is holding!

I mean, come on?

"Deny Ignorance" people!

It does say "COV-19" on that component, nothing ignorant about it.

But YOU telling someone else to "deny ignorance" that's pretty funny by itself.

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Johnson the technician still stands by his statement that Samsung have no 5g capability in Canada.

This is because he's a moron and so is anyone who blindly listens to to him, or you.

I was in Canada 2 months ago, Toronto, visiting family. 5G worked perfectly well on my iPhone 15 Pro Max as well as my work laptop. In fact, I mocked my brother, who has an older iphone that doesn't support 5G and while out walking the dogs, I showed my speed test which was massively higher than his.

How are you so warped? At least do some real investigations yourself. Don't quote Bitsh*t - it's for idiots

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

A component produced long before COVID-19 was ever a thing.

As is clearly evidenced by the Scart port on the Virgin PCB.

So there is that.

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

A component produced long before COVID-19 was ever a thing.

As is clearly evidenced by the Scart port on the Virgin PCB.

So there is that.

Certainly! All I said before was that it says COV-19 on that component. I offered no other comment or conclusion. I never made any claim about it either.
It's more fun watching fools like yourself go apesh#t over the entire spectacle even though no one claimed anything.

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 03:44 AM
link   

So a personal attack and name-calling.

And you seem to be offal defensive about something.

I think you may find you made yourself look foolish.

Have a nice day in la'la land.

Definitely a big red flag indeed, but i do believe it belongs to yourself.
edit on 10-10-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2024 @ 04:01 AM
link   

All I said before was that it says COV-19 on that component. I offered no other comment or conclusion. I never made any claim about it either.

What you said was:

You inferred a conclusion by your choice of words and wording, saying that having 'COV-19' on a circuit board is a 'big red flag'. It isn't. And you made it sound like it is.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join