It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take your lies and your vegan lifestyle and bugger off.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2024 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Sound lad and a good laugh.
He never used to go round preaching and stuff, quite an outlier for the vegan community if I am honest.

The exception that proves the rule mate.

posted on Sep, 28 2024 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Sound lad and a good laugh.
He never used to go round preaching and stuff, quite an outlier for the vegan community if I am honest.

The exception that proves the rule mate.

True that mate

posted on Sep, 28 2024 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

What was Aladdin called after he went vegan?

Saladdin.

posted on Sep, 28 2024 @ 06:34 AM
link   

From the quoted article...

...says Reena Sharma, AKA the Vegan Dietitian, who has been vegan for six years. ...

Gee, six whole years? Well then, that should be enough proof for thousands of years of human evolution, don't you think???

LOL!

edit - Add a "w" in her name and you get a delicious Arab chicken dish (i.e. Shwarma)

edit on 9/28/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2024 @ 06:35 AM
link   

You have an alternative - cockroaches, grasshoppers, beetles and other very tasty insects))))

posted on Sep, 28 2024 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

From the quoted article...

...says Reena Sharma, AKA the Vegan Dietitian, who has been vegan for six years. ...

Gee, six whole years? Well then, that should be enough proof for thousands of years of human evolution, don't you think???

LOL!

haha yeah, though that bit paled into insignificance compared with the BS of the rest of the article.

posted on Sep, 28 2024 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

You have an alternative - cockroaches, grasshoppers, beetles and other very tasty insects))))

Not sure that you are understanding the concept of veganism very well mate. You didnt write the article did ya?

posted on Sep, 28 2024 @ 06:43 AM
link   

It's simple - refusal of animal protein food. Continuation of the green agenda, which states that man is a parasite on this Earth, and we must get rid of him.))))

posted on Sep, 28 2024 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Yeah, but vegans would not eat cockroaches, grasshoppers, or beetles.

Because................wait for it.......................they dont eat meat.

Which i imagine is rather a salient point.

posted on Sep, 28 2024 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
a reply to: andy06shake

Its the self contradiction and lies all the way through it that gets me, like saying veganism does no harm to kids then going on to point out they have lower bone density are 3 to 4 inches shorter than their peers and usually have B12 deficiencies...how are those not signs of harm?

"not what your eyes see, but what we tell you".

I see the predictions of the book "1984" strike again and again. Some folks need to be hit with this over and over just to see the facts that are real the 1st time.

posted on Sep, 28 2024 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Well, I've just scranned a lovely double quarter pounder with cheese, fried onions etc - not McDonalds or any of that but from a burger van that parks up about 10 minutes away from where I live.
Very nice.

And # it, I've convinced myself that I'm going to get a very large donner kebab on my way home from the pub tonight - not had one for quite some time.

Obviously I'm giving healthy food a big swerve today, my only concession will be the onions, cabbage and stuff that goes on the kebab.....along with lashings of chilli and garlic sauce.

I can't imagine Mrs F being too impressed in the morning.

posted on Sep, 28 2024 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
Cows eat grass and get some big muscles, can be done. As for trying to maximize ones potential you are going to have to do better than expecting the media to give you all the answers.

The grains protein is what their body is dependent on. Hay and feed have protein in small amounts. The grass feeders create the type of protein we need with things like Vit A in them. While we can get some of this thru greens, it is no joke the facts are the kids are smaller who are vegan from the beginning. The propaganda has been trying to gas light us about meat eaters, what real men and women are, and so many other things we no better than to believe.

posted on Sep, 28 2024 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Not sure that you are understanding the concept of veganism very well mate. You didnt write the article did ya?

Troll is just pointing out that the leftist want those for us.
edit on 28000000243020249America/Chicago09am9 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2024 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Bacon and eggs for breakfast is good for you.

Or even cornflakes.

There are a couple of lies the big corporations started with.

Along with smoking is good for you, just ask your doctor nonsense.

Lies have always been humanity's stock in trade by my guess.

Long before Orwell penned the likes of "1984".

I did like the book all the same but I preferred "Animal Farm".

posted on Sep, 28 2024 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Thats making me hungry mate

At least the animals would have been vegan so its practically a vegan menu you described

posted on Sep, 28 2024 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Aside from the Lefties who are vegan of course.

posted on Sep, 28 2024 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Cow's have multiple stomachs for digesting the plants, they then regurgitate it and break it down even more.

If we digested like they do, we'd be eating all day just to acquire that 1% body density.

As for plants having nutritional protein, not even peanuts, it's a different protein completely.

Malnutrition is not from starving, it's from eating and not getting the aminos and nutrition mentioned above.

We need those aminos, and other nutrients from all foods, including meat like beef. We are omnivores for reason.

We should be eating food that not processed or full of artificial garbage. That's not healthy foods.

Synthetic compounds are toxic, and no one is teaching this any more. Schools used to be half decent about teaching a healthy lifestyle. It's none existent today.

In my personal opinion, society is heading towards Idiocracy and pretty soon every one is going to be spouting how electrolytes are what plants crave....

President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho comes when he addresses the grave problems humanity is facing ...

edit on 28-9-2024 by ADVISOR because: spelling

posted on Sep, 28 2024 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Bacon and eggs for breakfast is good for you.

Or even cornflakes.

There are a couple of lies the big corporations started with.

Along with smoking is good for you, just ask your doctor nonsense.

Lies have always been humanity's stock in trade by my guess.

Long before Orwell penned the likes of "1984".

I did like the book all the same but I preferred "Animal Farm".

All animals are equal, but some of them are more equal.

That is what we have today also.

Ahn Rand was equally prescient with "Atlas Shrugged" giving us a window into what happens when the talent that creates things is squashed by progressives because it isn't fair they are able to create and build things others can't do. They must create inferior products or be shut down since the superior product gives them and advantage over the others.

posted on Sep, 28 2024 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Ayn Rand.

Objectivism was it not?

But I've never read the woman to be honest.

People are animals and they are certainly not equal.

Nonetheless, that does not mean we should not strive towards a modicum of equality for all.

But i would suggest that's more down to our ethics than equality.

As to creating inferior products, well they do that so they can sell the next lot with a slight upgrade, as far as i can establish.

Prime example the new iPhone 16.....or just about any other previous iteration.

edit on 28-9-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Ayn Rand.

Objectivism was it not?

But I've never read the woman to be honest.

People are animals and they are certainly not equal.

Nonetheless, that does not mean we should not strive towards a modicum of equality for all.

But i would suggest that's more down to our ethics than equality.

As to creating inferior products, well they do that so they can sell the next lot with a slight upgrade, as far as i can establish.

Andy, I think that modicum of equality is the wrong phrase. Equal will always be totally impossible.

Our goal should be a modicum of decency between individuals and groups.

If we seek equality of things like the pure communist (not commie totalitarian like we always get) we stomp out individualism doing so. The Soviet version sure did that. Life would be BORING and useless if we were relatively all the same with relatively the same stuff and same motivations.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join