It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Ancient Aliens Really Build the Pyramids? This Video Has Me Questioning Everything!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BigRedChew

If you are interested in the pyramids watch these videos:

Revelation of The Pyramids and The Pyramid Code.

Those will blow your mind.

I personally do not believe the Egyptians as we are told built the Giza plateau or The Sphinx. I truly believe they were built by an older civilization with advanced knowledge or 'tech' that has since been lost or suppressed.

This is one of my favorite topics. I remember in 10th grade World History asking my teacher even then how they moved such large stones and cut them with basic tools. He did not like my questions in class lol I was a menace then. I was curious though as even then it didn't make sense considering the size of the stones, where they were supposedly quarried and then moved from.

Oh also a good book to read is Chris Dunn's Giza Power Plant.

All of these will get you truly thinking about The Giza Pyramid Complex in a completely different way.

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: mblahnikluver

Im a big fan also mblahnikluver.

My weans have hecklefish plushies.

The Mrs on the other hand can stand the thing.

I'm just happy ATS is still standing and able to function considering nobody, including the mods, has all the keys to the kingdom any longer.

I love Hecklefish!! I have my Lizzid People mug and Hecklefish for President shirt lol"

I have seen some people are annoyed by him but he cracks me up. I wanted the plush but they are sold out!

I love ATS and when I couldn't log in a while back I legit panicked! I dont participate like I once did but I still read the site almost daily.

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

Some not bad half one-liners and dad jokes.

I like the character.

He is one of those hit-or-miss affairs through.

He reminds me of a little fellow i went to school with and sat next to in Geography. LoL

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: BigRedChew

But here's a question that always lingers for me: if the Egyptians had such advanced knowledge and techniques, why did no other structures of this magnitude and precision emerge after a certain period of time?

I used to think that too, but then you also have to remember how secretive some of these people were with their ideas, to this day nobody knows how to make greek fire for example.

The recipe for Greek fire was a closely-guarded state secret; historians have variously speculated that it was based on saltpeter, sulfur, or quicklime, though most modern scholars agree that it was based on petroleum mixed with resins, comparable in composition to modern napalm. Byzantine sailors would toss grenades loaded with Greek fire onto enemy ships or spray it from tubes.

History is full of magnificent ancient engineers and thinkers, who's secrets were lost when they died, these people were seen in a different light compared to day, almost god-like or magical so kept their secrets to themselves. Even early Stone mason kept their masonary techniques secret leading to secret guilds. Some even believe that it can be traced back as far as ancient Egypt?

Freemasonry or Masonry refers to various fraternal organisations that trace their origins to the local guilds of stonemasons that, from the end of the 14th century, regulated the qualifications of stonemasons and their interaction with authorities and clients. Freemasonry is the oldest fraternity in the world and among the oldest continued organizations in history

Modern people tend to look back on our ancestors and think they were unintelligent because we have electricity or modern machinery, but you only have to look at the Antikythera mechanism to see how wrong this is, a clockwork calendar created around 200bc.

You also have to understand how Egyptian society would see their Pharaohs as the living God on earth, 10,000 people working from dawn till dusk to build a momument in his name is showing your love of your God.
I've talked with friends about this kind of commitment and how it's almost impossible to put ourselves in their shoes. Imagine what you would do if you truely believed your god was walking amongst you?

edit on 27-9-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I only see one theory that makes any sense for the design of the Giza pyramids. It was done to leave a memory that will withstand the test of time of where an intergalactic colonization force was from. There is also a similar pattern in the Inca's.

On arrival they would of had all kinds of crazy tech to make the journey. As for having the skills, technology and resources to keep that technology maintained would become a big problem and quickly lost in time. There are no markings or stories found in the Gaza pyramids so far, different from the other Egyptian sites that have been excavated.

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

On arrival they would of had all kinds of crazy tech to make the journey. As for having the skills, technology and resources to keep that technology maintained would become a big problem and quickly lost in time.

Sounds like the final season and premise of "Battlestar Galactica" all the same.

<< 1   >>

join