It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Ancient Aliens Really Build the Pyramids? This Video Has Me Questioning Everything!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I stumbled across this video on YouTube titled * Ancient Alien Technology: Uncovering the Mysteries of the Egyptian Pyramids* and, honestly, I’m not sure what to think anymore. 🤯 I always thought the pyramids were just incredible feats of ancient engineering, but after watching this, I’m beginning to wonder if there’s more to the story.

The video suggests that the Great Pyramids were not just tombs but some kind of ancient power plants powered by technology far beyond what we understand. It even hints that the pyramids could have been built with help from extraterrestrials. And they back this up with some pretty wild theories about the alignment with the Orion constellation, the mysterious use of granite, and hidden chambers that may hold “alien secrets.”

Now, I’m no conspiracy theorist, but the video got me thinking: How did the Egyptians manage to build such precise and massive structures without modern tools? Could there really be evidence of ancient alien influence that we’ve missed, or is this just a clever way to attract clicks?

I’m curious what everyone here thinks. Is this video just another crazy conspiracy, or is there some truth to these claims? Let’s debate! 🔥

**Questions to Consider:**
- Do you think it’s possible ancient civilizations had access to advanced technology or knowledge that’s been lost over time?
- Are we too quick to dismiss the idea of extraterrestrial contact in our ancient history?
- Why do mainstream archaeologists refuse to consider these theories? Are they hiding something?

Link for video
edit on 27-9-2024 by BigRedChew because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: BigRedChew

As far as I'm aware the ancient Egyptians built the Great Pyramid of Giza using skilled labor, wooden sleds, and their own hands, feet, and heads.

With their knowledge of mathematics and astronomy enabling them to calculate the precise measurements and alignments required.

Community involvement fostered a sense of shared purpose, with the entire population contributing to it's construction.

They also refined their methods through trial and error as is evidenced by the pyramids that came before.

As to why mainstream archaeologists refuse to consider some of the pseudoscientific and ancient astronaut theories that surround the Great Pyramid of Giza, mainly that's simply down to a lack of evidence.

The great Great Pyramid of Giza is an amazing feat of engineering but it was built by man.

Its true purpose however does indeed remain speculative.
edit on 27-9-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I completely agree with you! I've always had this belief too, and it's really fascinating to see someone else articulate it so well. I mean, spending my Friday night diving into this rabbit hole of ancient mysteries has been a wild ride, and then I stumbled upon this video—it totally caught me off guard.

I have to admit, the idea that the pyramids could have been used for something like generating clean energy is mind-blowing. Imagine if they had access to some form of sustainable power we still don't fully understand. It really makes you question what we truly know about history and what might have been lost over time.

As for the mainstream view, I get that they rely on concrete evidence, but it’s still frustrating when they completely dismiss alternative theories. The Great Pyramid is undeniably a marvel of human achievement, but it’s the unanswered questions about its true purpose that keep us all intrigued.

Even with our advanced understanding of mathematics and astronomy today, would we be able to recreate these structures with such precision? The sheer scale, alignment, and craftsmanship involved are beyond impressive, even by modern standards. Maybe one day we’ll finally uncover what it was really for, but until then, the mystery and the debate continue.
edit on 27-9-2024 by BigRedChew because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Even with our advanced understanding of mathematics and astronomy today, would we be able to recreate these structures with such precision?

Yes, with our advanced understanding of mathematics and astronomy, we could recreate structures like the Great Pyramid with the same, or even better precision in this day of age.

Modern technology, such as laser scanning and computer modeling, allows for incredibly accurate measurements and designs.

Replicating the exact methods and materials used by the Egyptians might be a rather impossible task all the same.

That being said the Great Pyramid of Giza was a stunning feat of engineering for the ancient Egyptians to achieve, and like you suggest the sheer scale, alignment, and craftsmanship involved were impressive and almost unimaginable for a Bronze Age civilisation to achieve.

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Now you are starting to see through the lies, imo.

I believe project blue beam to be in full effect, disclosure is a false flag.

The lies we are told are many layers deep.

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Absolutely, I agree that with today’s technology, we could replicate the precision and alignment of the Great Pyramid, maybe even surpass it in some ways. Laser scanning, computer modeling, and modern construction equipment would make the process much easier and more efficient.

But as you said, using the exact methods and materials the Egyptians did would still be a monumental challenge. It’s not just about replicating the shape or size, but the entire process they went through—moving those massive stones with such limited tools and resources. That’s what makes it such an incredible feat for a Bronze Age civilization.

I guess that’s what keeps us all so fascinated. The fact that they accomplished this with the knowledge and technology available to them at the time still leaves so many questions unanswered. It’s like no matter how advanced we get, there’s always a sense of awe and mystery surrounding what they achieved back then.

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

I get where you're coming from. The more you dig into these topics, the more it feels like there’s a lot we’re not being told. Project Blue Beam is definitely one of those theories that makes you question the bigger picture, especially when you think about the potential for manipulating public perception on a massive scale.

While I’m still figuring out what I believe about all this, it’s clear that there’s more to the story than what we’re being fed. Whether it’s ancient alien theories or modern conspiracies, the truth seems to be buried under layers of misinformation. It makes you wonder what else is out there that we haven’t even begun to uncover.

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 05:24 AM
link   
You Tube is your friend when it comes to getting information that is outside the corridors of conventional "science."
There are at least a dozen places around the world, on all of the continents, where unexplained constructions and ruins are clear evidence that our rather strict determinations about how humans raised from being hunters and gathers to become civilizations are wrong, misguided, and probably intentionally promoted.

Think for yourself about everything that you are not supposed to think about, the giving of religions, UFOs/aliens, the supremacy of the human race over other life forms and our innate abilities that are suppressed became they are outside the control of our controllers.

I call it Forward thinking, a state of being outside of the box they put on your head.

edit on 27-9-2024 by CosmicFocus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 05:25 AM
link   

It’s not just about replicating the shape or size, but the entire process they went through—moving those massive stones with such limited tools and resources.

Short of somehow being able to look back and establish exactly what transpired during the time period, and construction in question, i tend to agree that many questions that surround the topic will remain unanswered.

What we really need is Father Ernetti's Chronovisor.

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicFocus

I couldn’t agree more! YouTube is a goldmine for uncovering alternative perspectives and exploring ideas that challenge conventional narratives. The ancient ruins and constructions scattered across the globe—like Gobekli Tepe, Puma Punku, and the pyramids—definitely suggest that our understanding of early human history is incomplete, if not deliberately distorted.

It’s almost as if we’re being encouraged to view history through a very narrow lens, ignoring anything that doesn’t fit the established story. Thinking outside the box is crucial because it opens up so many possibilities about what humanity was really capable of in the past and what knowledge might have been lost or suppressed.

Forward thinking, as you put it, is all about questioning the narratives we’ve been handed and daring to explore the unknown. Whether it’s about ancient civilizations, extraterrestrials, or even our own potential as human beings, we should always push beyond the boundaries set by “acceptable” knowledge. Keep questioning, keep exploring, and never stop seeking the truth! ATS!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Some of the latest research concludes water and hydraulics may have been used, it's now known that a 'lost' branch of the Nile which was 39 miles long ran right by the site...

www.popularmechanics.com...

A new study suggests that the first of seven key pyramids in Egypt, the Step Pyramid of Djoser, was built using a hydraulic lift.
Dated to about 4,500 years ago, this would move up the introduction of major hydraulic systems from previous beliefs.
The landscape, waterways, and interior architecture of the pyramid all point to the hydraulic system.

newatlas.com...

The ingenuity of ancient Egyptian engineers may have been even more ahead of their time than we thought. A new study suggests a currently unexplained ancient structure may have been part of a water purification system feeding a hydraulic lift to raise huge stone blocks to build a pyramid.

From our vantage point thousands of years later, the specific steps of how ancient wonders were built have been lost to time, leaving us with massive, mysterious monuments that we can’t always explain. Aliens are often suggested to have lent a hand, but that explanation doesn’t really give due credit to ancient people, who had much more advanced understandings of engineering and geometry than we might realize. New evidence now suggests that the ancient Egyptians used a unique hydraulic lift system to build their early pyramids.

I think we take away the ingenuity of the ancient Egyptians when we attribute the buildiing of the Pyramids to Aliens.

To add. For a while I used to read with fascination all the rubbish posted about the building of the pyramids but after many years I realised it was taking away the sheer detemination and abilty of the Ancient Egyptians.
edit on 27-9-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Haha, I hear you! If only we had access to something like Father Ernetti’s Chronovisor, we’d finally get some definitive answers to these age-old mysteries. Imagine being able to see firsthand how the pyramids were built or what ancient civilizations were really up to. It would completely reshape our understanding of history!

But until someone uncovers a real-life Chronovisor (or invents a time machine), I guess we’re left to speculate and debate. It’s the mystery and the unanswered questions that keep us all so fascinated. Who knows, maybe one day we’ll discover the technology or evidence that sheds new light on these enigmas.

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 05:40 AM
link   

I dont see that happening any ""time"" soon BigRedChew.

You may wish to look into conspiracy theories like the Montauk Project if time travel is of interest.

en.wikipedia.org...

Dont hold me to the veracity of such stories all the same but it makes for a good read.

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

You bring up a very valid point. The hydraulic lift theory is fascinating and really highlights just how innovative and resourceful the ancient Egyptians were. It’s amazing to think they might have used such advanced techniques long before modern hydraulic systems were even conceived.

I agree that attributing their achievements solely to extraterrestrial help can undermine the incredible ingenuity and hard work of the people who actually built these structures. It’s easy to get lost in the more fantastical theories, but evidence like this reminds us of the true capabilities of ancient engineers.

But here's a question that always lingers for me: if the Egyptians had such advanced knowledge and techniques, why did no other structures of this magnitude and precision emerge after a certain period of time? Did we somehow lose the knowledge and ability to construct such wonders, or did the people who may have helped with these monumental projects leave Earth altogether? It’s like there’s a missing piece in the historical puzzle that we just can’t seem to find.

Whether it’s through advanced hydraulics or some other method, the fact that they built these massive, perfectly aligned structures is awe-inspiring, and we’re still learning so much about how they did it!

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Check some of the "facts" they cite with Google. I found, on an unrelated note for example, there are not an unexplainably high number of disappearances from the Bermuda triangle.

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Thanks for the suggestion! I appreciate the tip on the Montauk Project—it’s definitely something I’ll be looking into. Whether there’s any truth to it or not, these kinds of stories are always fascinating to explore. Who knows, maybe one day we’ll unlock the secrets of time travel, but until then, I’ll enjoy diving into the conspiracy rabbit holes. Thanks again!

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Thanks, sounds interesting, I watch this later.

Here, I embedded the video for you...

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 05:57 AM
link   

If you like that kind of stuff i imagine the YouTube channel "The Why Files" might be right up you're avenue if you have not already heard of the place.

www.youtube.com...

Just mind and take the content with a large pinch of salt.

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

If you like that kind of stuff i imagine the YouTube channel "The Why Files" might be right up you're avenue if you have not already heard of the place.

www.youtube.com...

Just mind and take the content with a large pinch of salt.

I LOVE THE WHY FILES!!

I was in the AMA last night, first time! It was fun. It reminds me of the old days of ATS only in video format, like threads turn into videos. I like the chat and live interactions they have available for Patreon members, which I am. ATS had a chat back in the day and it was fun! So I was really happy to find The Why Files channel.

posted on Sep, 27 2024 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

Im a big fan also mblahnikluver.

My weans have hecklefish plushies.

The Mrs on the other hand cant stand the thing.

I'm just happy ATS is still standing and able to function considering nobody, including the mods, has all the keys to the kingdom any longer.

<<   2 >>

join