It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S.S. Whistleblower Says Assassination Attempt on Trump at His Golf Course Was Preventable.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Tuesday, September 24, 2024

It will be interesting to see who from the White House is communicating to WHO in the Secret Service to enable these "oversights" that make it easier to murder former U.S. President Donald J. Trump, the #1 political opponent of Presidential candidate V.P. Kamala Harris.

Second Attack on Trump Preventable? Secret Service Was Aware of 'Known Vulnerabilities' at Golf Course: Whistleblower

Was the second assassination attempt against former President Donald Trump preventable? A whistleblower is the latest to say yes — and Sen. Josh Hawley of Missouri wants answers.

According to a letter from Hawley to the acting director of the Secret Service last week, the whistleblower has “direct knowledge of Secret Service protection” where attempted assassin Ryan Routh was able to lie in wait for hours, with a firearm, before his detection.

In the letter, Hawley said that, if true, protocols stipulated that Routh “should never have been able to linger around the course for that long undetected.”

“My office has received new whistleblower information regarding the most recent attempt on the life of former President Donald Trump, raising troubling questions about Secret Service protocols on that day,” the Wednesday letter read.
Continued at: www.westernjournal.com...

Since Donald Trump decided to go golfing just a few hours before hitting the course, it's likely there is a MOLE** inside the Secret Service who told would-be assassin Ryan Routh to head over to Trump's country club and wait in a spot that would be left open for him.

Thank-goodness most of the Secret Service personnel that day were not part of the plot, and spotted Routh before Donald Trump had come close enough for him to take a shot at the former President!

**Mole suspected by members of Congress: www.washingtontimes.com...

-WeMustCare 🤨

edit on 2492024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Here’s me spitballing.

With all the $ sent to Israel, with all the armaments sent to Ukraine, you think either Trump’s security team or the SS could spare a single drone to cover his position with IR.

But no.

The government releases a bounty on him instead.

And Routh’s alive and we have his cellular phone data.

*crickets

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Tuesday 9.24.2024

🚨BREAKING...

"Federal prosecutors formally charge suspect Ryan Routh with attempted assassination of Trump.
Routh was arrested during a traffic stop after fleeing Trump's golf course."

Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

WHEN did Routh (allegedly) write the "Sorry I failed You and wasn't able to kill Trump", letter?

The media says he wrote it before his stakeout that day. That's hard to believe!

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I think Trump and his supporters are milking this whole ordeal at this point. I mean, sure it was serious that this guy had the intention. But a bit of perspective is needed here… he never fired a single shot and Trump was never actually in any danger.

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

I think Trump and his supporters are milking this whole ordeal at this point. I mean, sure it was serious that this guy had the intention. But a bit of perspective is needed here… he never fired a single shot and Trump was never actually in any danger.

Of course you do.

Of course you think that.

Routh: “your Honor, I clearly intended to kill the former president.”

Judge: “Nah you’re good. You didn’t fire any bullets. Not guilty.”

Is this what you expect to happen?

You talking about “perspective is needed” has gotta be like the “D’Oh!” award of the week here.

ETA: kinda like him talking about “moral fabric”.

edit on 24-9-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Yeah like bushes and hidden areas a few hundred yards from where Trump will be isn't a good location for an assassin. 😃

Sure let's just skip it this time.

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Jade ?

Who's the last POTUS we've had in America with multiple blatant attempts on their life ? Milking ? No jade it's not being taken serious enough and here's the thing eventually someone will get lucky and actually shoot him .

The real question is how many times has this happened and we don't even know about it ?? How many actual attempts have there been on Trumps life ?

I recall the FBI blowing an elderly fellow away for even threatening Joe Biden .... Do you recall that ?

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   

The prosecutors are not Trump supporters are they?? Why would a Democrat DOJ want to milk this in favor of Trump supporters? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 The fact you say what you just said and how you said it is suspect enough to assume a Democrat PR stunt is in the making, or has happened. And you deliberately (not too cleverly either 🤣) divert away from the fact that a threat to kill (especially a former President) is illegal.

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I'm just so confused like does the secret service or Trump's security not go to these places beforehand and check it out? I feel like it was totally preventable because the guy is hiding in a bush for 12 hours supposedly like they don't do a perimeter check or anything before Trump goes there?? What is going on?!

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Oh Boy here it is AGAIN!

FBI Agent Leading Second Trump Assassination Probe Was Investigated for Anti-Trump Bias🤣

The FBI agent leading the investigation of the second attempt on President Donald Trump’s life was the subject of an internal “retaliation investigation” for anti-Trump and anti-conservative bias, a whistleblower revealed.

Jeff Veltri, the FBI Miami Field Office Special Agent in Charge (SAC), who is now leading the investigation of Trump would-be assassin Ryan Routh, was investigated by the FBI for retaliating against conservatives inside the agency by identifying them as a “security concern.”

Veltri, who previously served as a section chief in the Security Division at FBI Headquarters during the time the so-called “Trump questionnaire” was used by the FBI, had already been accused of retaliating against conservatives. Earlier reports revealing he was instructed to purge his social media of anti-conservative and anti-Trump posts before being promoted.

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

I'm just so confused like does the secret service or Trump's security not go to these places beforehand and check it out? I feel like it was totally preventable because the guy is hiding in a bush for 12 hours supposedly like they don't do a perimeter check or anything before Trump goes there?? What is going on?!

They only do that if they don't want the person they're charged with protecting harmed.

Republicans didn't magically fall in love with Trump recently; they came to the realization if they didn't sing Trumps praises they were going to lose votes.

They're the same people who fought Trump tooth and nail during his administration and by pretending they actually changed their minds few will ever suspect them of being in a partnership with Democrats to make sure Trump is never sworn in again.

The professionals WILL get the job done, but will never be caught. They've already set the stage with multiple attempts so most people will believe it's just another loose canon.

Neither political party wants to see their welth making swamp drained or their elite status compromised.

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Since Donald Trump decided to go golfing just a few hours before hitting the course, it's likely there is a MOLE** inside the Secret Service who told would-be assassin Ryan Routh to head over to Trump's country club and wait in a spot that would be left open for him.

-WeMustCare 🤨

This makes no sense.

If there was a mole in the SS who tipped off the would-be assassin a couple of hours before Trump went golfing, there would have been no need for Routh to have been there 12 hours ahead of time.

By the way, the assassination attempt was prevented. Routh never fired a shot.

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Why do you say President Trump was "never actually in any danger"?

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Yeah like bushes and hidden areas a few hundred yards from where Trump will be isn't a good location for an assassin. 😃

Sure let's just skip it this time.

The top priority now is finding the "mole" inside the Secret Service who is tipping off these assassins. Until he/she is captured and squeals on who is giving the orders, these various attempts will continue for the next 45 days, or so.

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Didn't I read that Trump was basically tackled to the ground by his SS?

Why would they do that, if he was never in danger?

Was the barrel of the gun pushed through the fence, just before SS took shots? Why would the barrel be pushed through the fence, if his finger wasn't even on the trigger? Was he simply pointing at Trump with his weapon?

No danger there?

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

-WeMustCare 🤨

This makes no sense.

If there was a mole in the SS who tipped off the would-be assassin a couple of hours before Trump went golfing, there would have been no need for Routh to have been there 12 hours ahead of time.

lol lol lol it makes sense to get there way ahead of time to avoid detection when Trump is moving closer. The mole didn't know ahead of time how many agents would be there and where they'd be screening. 🤣🤣

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 08:35 PM
link   

-WeMustCare 🤨

This makes no sense.

What makes more sense sneaking into position in the dead of night or sauntering in a couple hours beforehand in broad daylight?

Derp

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

Didn't I read that Trump was basically tackled to the ground by his SS?

Why would they do that, if he was never in danger?

Was the barrel of the gun pushed through the fence, just before SS took shots? Why would the barrel be pushed through the fence, if his finger wasn't even on the trigger? Was he simply pointing at Trump with his weapon?

No danger there?

Routh was waiting for his target to get closer. When he felt comfortable enough to take shots, he would have done so.

From Sept 15th: www.politico.com...

There have been some updates between 9/15 and today, but 90% of the MSM are traitors to Americans, so they're not reporting updates, and the Trump-hating FBI and Secret Service leaders aren't giving many updates.

posted on Sep, 24 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   

-WeMustCare 🤨

This makes no sense.

Yes, yes.

I too sadly as a would-be assassin never set up with enough time.

I always get there like 5-10 minutes early and dump my Big Gulp or Tall Can all over me while trying to chamber a round.

Every. Damn. Time.

Edit: you know what else doesn’t make sense?

“Lone Wolf”.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join