It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATTENION ATTENTION - 150k to kill the former President of the United States

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I am done. With the DOJ. The DNC. The GOP All of them. Congress is 94% corrupt. We have 2 attempts on a former president, one where he was shot in the ear it was so close, and now with the second attempt to DOJ releases this????

Where is the coverage of a formal investigation? They did more when Floyd was killed to find injustice.

Link

They call him Hitler. State he is the greatest threat to world democracy...and NOW they print someone, even if it could never happen, offering money to kill Donald Trump.

The media in trying to actively kill him.

This has gone to far. The sickness that is the hate for one person is creating a situation that we will never be able to come back from.

These people have got to go...

[url=https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/joe-democracy-survived-in-spite-of-donald-trump-it-survived-in-spite-of-his-efforts-219932741651]Link[/ur l]
edit on 9232024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Isn’t this kind of shedding light on the issue?

150k is nothing when your life is over.

Even if you “got away” with it, 150k isn’t going to even get you by on the escaping part, much less help in a life of hiding.

posted on Sep, 23 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   
They they they.

One guy who wrote a fantasy note, stuck it in a box and then gave the box to someone to hold for him who then after the ''attempt'' opened the box and found the note, a note that offers no avenue to collect on the offer. It's nonsense raised by some to relevancy.

posted on Sep, 23 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   
While I agree it is BS to put this out there, I have some questions about it.

First, where is this guy getting all his money? Sure makes a lot for being a handyman doesn't he? Travels all over the world, offers money like this?

And how is he going to pay from prison? Does he have an accomplice?

(Other than an alphabet agency?)

posted on Sep, 23 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I wonder if you even understand why they are so relentless?

How could anything mean so much to any group of people
that collectively, they will kill for it? Ask yourself where the
big prize is for these who already have everything and beyond?

What is their motivation when it couldn't possibly be anything they
already have like money, power, prestige amoung peers, fame. This
is a world run by politicians who always promise an agenda that
serves common sense to the issues that concern the masses.

Yet only act in accordance to a completely different path everytime
by everyone of these so called people. Now we see the reason why
they have always been that way. Because this today is what they
have always been working towards. They only had to promise us
common sense on what mattered to us. Over and over again to
get here. That doesn't make us stupid and them intelligent or
anything like that.

It does mean that they are wicked and the rest of us are just very
naive.

posted on Sep, 23 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The DOJ could have just released the part about him saying he was going to try to shoot Trump-why would they release the part where he encourages others to "finish the job"-regardless the fact he could not pay the money.

All those tik tok crazies who were in tears when both attempts failed-any of them could be triggered by that "finish the job" phrase.

The DOJ cannot be stupid enough not to realize that surely?
Of course not.

This is high level psyop clownery.

posted on Sep, 23 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: onestonemonkey

No one is going to be happy with the investigation.

People feel as if the first attempt didn’t have enough information come out, and now it’s too much.

Anyone willing to throw their lives away over the media, or some wacko saying finish the job is a psychopath anyways.

We can’t have it both ways. Either we admit all of us as individuals have agency, and most of us don’t do deranged things, or we start regulating speech.

I’ve seen all this blame get put on the way people speak of Trump “threat to democracy” and such. But that’s not new language at all. Campaigns are hyperbolic and intellectually void. One side is saying the other is Marxist, and there may not be a next election. And the other is saying threat to democracy. Both have said their opponent would destroy the country.

They both justify it by saying “yea, but we’re right”.

posted on Sep, 23 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Astrocometus

I wonder if you even understand why they are so relentless? Because he is not of one them. It is easy to see it but most people buy into the media hate and manipulation.

They want big government and spending. Government control. All the things they scare with is what they are and will do.

posted on Sep, 23 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Crazies. It is crazies that are doing this. They see this and they will not think rationally and THEY know it. There was no reason to release this. I mean, we know more about this guy than the kid at Butler.

This is a push. A goad. A road to follow.

It is sick.

posted on Sep, 23 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The Epstien client list is still being hidden

The Nashville trans shooter's manifesto is still secret, though some of it got leaked a year+ later.

Still no real info on Crooks.

But the DOJ let's everyone know there's a $150k bounty on Trump within a week... Wink wink

posted on Sep, 23 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Gotta love assassins talkin bout “moral fabric” in their justifications.

Classic.

And maybe it’s been stated, but it looks like this reads as though he’s looking back in hindsight. How and why then would this be released to the public at all?

posted on Sep, 23 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

So yeah, no.

One side is done demonizing an individual for a decade, and have moved onto phase 2 having not assassinated Trump’s character enough.

But also, maybe “not enough info, too much info…”

Guessing third times a charm and the porridge will be just right.

posted on Sep, 23 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   

We agree on crazies. I think crazy applies to this guy, and the guy in Butler. You think the crazy to kill goes way up the line.

But I ask you, these crazies up high ? Are they also stupid? Do they really believe that a dead Trump is better than a live Trump? Do you think that crazy though you think them to be they cannot see exactly who would benifit from a dead Trump? I can.

Trump is more than a candidate, he is an icon. A symbol. While live people may die, icons, symbols live on in the hearts and minds of the believers. A dead 'Trump would only benefit the entire conservative cause. ''Trump the victim just like us'' Trump the Martyr who gave his life for us. ''

I still gotta go with Occams Razor here. Madmen acting alone not a highly orchestrated coup that in the end would not help their cause at all.

That is unless it was a coup from the right. With Trump dead the power bubble that he has inhabited would be filled by someone else who would then live on in that bubble painted with a symbolic orange.

posted on Sep, 23 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican
How and why then would this be released to the public at all?

It's simple, the DOJ wants to further the idea that Trump is a threat to this nation without coming out and saying it.

The more people that see this and know they are not alone in the thought that Trump needs to be stopped at all costs, the more people will try their hands at giving Trump a breathing hole in his forehead.

posted on Sep, 23 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Who are the 'they' he failed?

posted on Sep, 23 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   
They had to release the whole thing for national security reasons 😂

I thought someone was offering 150k to kill Obama for being black, not Trump for being an orange meanie.

a reply to: onestonemonkey

posted on Sep, 23 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

One side is done demonizing an individual for a decade, and have moved onto phase 2 having not assassinated Trump’s character enough.

That’s a theory by many that love to present it as fact.

I’m not dismissing a possibility, but I think there’s a lot of hubris in going around saying that’s what’s happening for sure.

posted on Sep, 23 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   
That’s some crazy right there Terry.

posted on Sep, 23 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Again. Nah.

Occams Razor suggests a guy that didn’t have a ton of $, DID have a ton of criminal charges, and obviously had clear motive was able to pinpoint Trump’s location ahead of time, acquire a rifle for sniping, and get plane tickets for travel?

Then you’re suggesting they acted alone and weren’t supported at all?

Imagine if this was you or me with his kind of history.

We’d be in prison for life.

And the first shooter didn’t use a range that government agents trained at either, and wasn’t cremated by the Feds either…..

Yeah. Okay then.

edit on 23-9-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

That’s a theory by many that love to present it as fact.

I’m not dismissing a possibility, but I think there’s a lot of hubris in going around saying that’s what’s happening for sure.
Doubtful.

Turn on any news channel. Read any online magazine.

I don’t even like the guy. At all. And it’s clear our media has been weaponized against him like no one else in history. It’s disgusting. And dangerous.

You aren’t thinking critically.

Or are being willfully obtuse.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join