It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton says Trump poses 'danger to our country and the world' after assassination attempt

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

"The press is still not able to cover Trump the way that they should," Clinton told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow. "They careen from one outrage to the next … I don’t understand why it’s so difficult for the press to have a consistent narrative about how dangerous Trump is. You know, the late great journalist Harry Evans, one time said that journalists should, you know, really try to achieve objectivity, and by that, he said, I mean they should cover the object."

"Well, the object in this case is Donald Trump. His demagoguery, his danger to our country and the world. And stick with it."

We all hear it, many on the left say it, and it's repeated by most idiots on the left, but true to the fact that they are idiots, it makes them unable to explain what that means. Trump is a threat. Well, you eliminate a threat. That's the rule. So we are supposed to believe that violence is never the answer, but with Trump, violence is totally good. If that wasn't the case, they wouldn't say it like they do. Not one of them can explain what makes him a "threat to the world and democracy", they aren't smart enough to think that far ahead. Just live in the now, and try like hell to convince everyone that no matter what, Trump is a threat.

Much like Harris and her "policies", which seem to consist of her explaining her childhood, and sharing how nice her neighbors lawns were. Not much else. And if they took the focus off of Trump and his "threat to democracy, and the universe", they would have to admit their candidate is empty and sad. There is a strange phenomenon happening with this election cycle. Democrats ran a bad candidate, then he imploded, and they were forced to run a different candidate, one that was less popular than the one that imploded, and somehow, with no public appearances that weren't scripted, she is wildly popular now. So it seems the left is so hungry for anyone, they will wreck the nation just to vote blue. A true threat to democracy would be someone who wants to fundamentally change the US. The idea the left has been running on. And we can see the results with the immigration issue created by the left.

So can anyone explain what the "threat to democracy" is about with regard to Trump?
edit on Tue Sep 17 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: edit to use source title

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   

So can anyone explain what the "threat to democracy" is about with regard to Trump?

I think she meant to say demoncrazy.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

She's deplorable.

Not surprising she holds up Mao as someone that inspired her.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Democracy = Anarchy.

This has been said since the days of the founding fathers.

The United States is not a "democracy" it is a Constitutional Republic.

So, anyone saying Trump is a threat to anarchy is correct. It's anarchy the left wants. Why? Because the solution to anarchy is absolute iron fisted control of everything...which is exactly what the left wants.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I read this story this morning and was disgusted but what do you expect from a lowlife like Clinton.

I’m so sick of the lefts hate for anything Trump. I find it extremely childish and unfounded. What’s most notable to me is the amount of brainwashing that’s transpired since Trump first ran. The haters tend to be incapable of thinking on their own, they just parrot the MSM vitriol relentlessly. I get it some people don’t like him but the vile hatred has become ridiculous. I see it in comments here, we’ve a few members that can’t even make one single post without telling us once again how much they hate Trump. 🙄

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   

The democrat playbook is a textbook case study in deflection, projection, hate and fear mongering, and ad hominem attacking.

The dems scream about Trump being a threat to democracy, when in fact, he is the walking embodiment of democracy.
The dems are the f**king antithesis of democracy, with Obama, Hillary, Biden, and Harris being the worst offenders. These psychopaths have turned the U.S. into a banana republic.

What about Harris putting Tulsi Gabbard on a terrorist watch list? Is that democracy?
What about the Disinformation Governance Board? Is that democracy?
How about the 2016 campaigns, where Bernie Sanders folded like a cheap suit in his presidential bid (when he was GAINING popularity!) because the DC machine ordered him to. That is the exact opposite of democracy!

The dems despise democracy, and they abhor the truth. They just want more power, bamn.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

The left speaks with forked tongue.

One moment they call for peace and calm, and the next moment they brand people by saying they are a threat to the entire nation. They call for violence.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   

We've asked these losers here the question dozens, or maybe hundreds of times.

Not one time did we ever get a coherent response, most of the time they just ignore the question.

They don't know why they hate him, just that they do.

That's why I always tell them it's their hurt feelz because how else can you explain it?

They are emotionally stunted by the Liberal Lobotomy and very few ever make it out of that Fantasyland alive.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   

You know, the late great journalist Harry Evans, one time said that journalists should, you know, really try to achieve objectivity, and by that, he said, I mean they should cover the object."

That's rich when you consider Machael Hastings was about to reveal what his lengthy investigation into Hillary's corruption when he was killed in a very mysterious and suspect car crash.

Her identicle twin is the late not-so-great evil Henry Kissinger. Prove me wrong.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab
I read this story this morning and was disgusted but what do you expect from a lowlife like Clinton.

I’m so sick of the lefts hate for anything Trump. I find it extremely childish and unfounded. What’s most notable to me is the amount of brainwashing that’s transpired since Trump first ran. The haters tend to be incapable of thinking on their own, they just parrot the MSM vitriol relentlessly. I get it some people don’t like him but the vile hatred has become ridiculous. I see it in comments here, we’ve a few members that can’t even make one single post without telling us once again how much they hate Trump. 🙄

It's not just her, or even her. It's the entire left. It's part of cult speak. They just say it. You can see it here. Some leftie claims Trump is a threat to democracy, you ask then to explain, and you get crickets.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   

He promised to be "a dictator on day one" whatever that's supposed to mean. Make of it what you will but he said it and he chose to double down on his comedic talents instead of reassuring voters that his vision is absolutely constitutional in nature.

edit on 17-9-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

He promised to be "a dictator on day one" whatever that's supposed to mean. Make of it what you will but he said it.

He made the 'dictator' remark on a Sean Hannity infotainment segment. He was obviously joking, but the left went crazy. Chris Christie was literally frothing at the mouth over it. Within hours, Liz Cheney began her "Trump must be stopped" chant.

edit on 17-9-2024 by ColeYounger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   

That's because he will ensconce himself in the White House and NEVER LEAVE!!!

Except for that one time
When he was in the White House
And then he left

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2

He promised to be "a dictator on day one" whatever that's supposed to mean. Make of it what you will but he said it.

He made the 'dictator' remark on a Sean Hannity infotainment segment. He was obviously joking, but the left went crazy. Chris Christie was literally frothing at the mouth over it. Within hours, Liz Cheney began her "Trump must be stopped" chant.

I believe he made the comment that he was going to be a dictator in regards to reversing all of numbskull Biden's abysmal Executive Orders on day 1

But of course, like the "bloodbath" comment, the insane Left still clutch their pearls and hyperventilate over it.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

those are the kind of comments I like. Easily debunkable by anyone with a brain, but perfect for those without to latch onto and bloviate for months about whatever the "outrage of the day" is with what Trump said. As long as they are talking about him, he's getting more free air time.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   

If you're not introduced as a comedian, and you're not advertising your services as a comedian, and it's not apparent that you are flexing your comedy chops while giving remarks in a presidential capacity, you have to offer the customary disclaimer indicating that you aren't being serious and your remarks aren't intended to be inflammatory.

network_dude asked and I answered with a specific example. You don't have to agree the joke is in bad taste and he (Trump) doesn't have to apologize, but clearly lots of people don't think it's amusing and take his half threats seriously.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

So we are supposed to believe that violence is never the answer,

Except Trump, dumping money in the Ukraine, and late term abortions.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   

If you're not introduced as a comedian, and you're not advertising your services as a comedian, and it's not apparent that you are flexing your comedy chops while giving remarks in a presidential capacity, you have to offer the customary disclaimer indicating that you aren't being serious and your remarks aren't intended to be inflammatory.

Listen dude, you asked and I answered. You don't have to agree with it but the "joke" is there in black and white and clearly lots of people don't think it's amusing.

In an interview on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, DeGeneres asks Harris, "If you had to be stuck in an elevator with either President Trump, Mike Pence, or Jeff Sessions, who would it be?"

Harris responded, "Does one of us have to come out alive?" before laughing.

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

Let the record show I edited my response for accuracy.

also I don't give a damn about whataboutism. Trump is responsible for making weird jokes, and for explaining in tedious detail what the joke is about and what he actually means, without being facetious or blaming someone for taking it the wrong way.

Also also, DeGeneres is a DEI hack and utterly irrelevant. Don't worry, they are grooming Taylor Swift to take her place when she (finally!) retires.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   

a reply to: Lazy88

Let the record show I edited my response for accuracy.

I don’t like Harris, but I see the humor in her answer. Like I see the humor in Trump. The left however is very hypocritical. Then gets pissy when called out.

<<   2  3 >>

join