It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Opinion ... 2nd assassination attempt ... the shooter was a ... ????

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
Well, at least they can study the nutter.

Until he's suicided.
So I doubt much studying will get done.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
a reply to: BigDuckEnergy

Thats idiotic sir. I did not compare Trump to Hitler, what I did was describe a general concept that could just have easily used any influencer of history though Hitler is the figure most often utilized when describing that concept.

Bull.

That's why these clowns are taking shots or want to take shots at Trump.

Because of all the Hitler comparisons that the Leftists spew from their sh!t holes and the BS claim that he is a "Threat to Democracy"

You losers own this and if he does get killed, it's on you guys.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   
"2nd assassination attempt ... the shooter was a ..."

...False flag.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Well, that would be handy given his past history.

And the fact that he's obviously unstable.

By my guess he's just a nutter, going after another nutter because he feels aggrieved.

They do it to one another in the likes of Leverndale Hospital all the time.

The difference being this one managed to get a hold of and AK47 and went after Trump.

Just be glad he failed.
edit on 16-9-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Didn't you say that same thing about the other guy???

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
There is this old concept of if one could time travel would one go back in time and kill Hitler as a child. We all know that concept and it has been hashed back and forth for a long time.

Maybe this guy has been tired of being ineffectual in his life. Almost sixty with nothing to show for it except for a son who still needs support from his father who has little to offer even him. Maybe all he wants is to have some meaning in his life, play a part in the larger story of our time, a drive I think that many people today share. This would have made his place in history. Hated by some and praised by others. Who knows yet.

We can speculate all we want about how this is a leftist plot or how this is a letter agency plot and people will do just that. If we try to link these two attempts together, for me it fails in its attempt to place the blame on the Powers that Be. Both attempts have failed even as security has demonstrated itself to be nearly ineffective. I rule out the FBI or the CIA because believing them being involved suggests a sever amateurishness .

All of that aside, there is another possible group backing, though amateurishly , attempts on Trump's life. Some who would greatly benefit from him being out of the way. This group is not leftist nor deep statest but rather far right. The key to understanding these groups and thinkers is JD Vance.

Vance is now officially the VP candidate. if Trump wins he will become POTUS if Trump either quits or dies in office.Likewise if Trump drops out or dies before the vote, Vance will become the active replacement for him and run against Harris.

Now we all know about the Heritage Foundation and their drawn up plans for 2025. If Trump wins and decides to utilize their manifesto it will greatly increase the influence in American politics along with setting a course for governance for the next fifty years. If of course Trump turns to them for that guidance. Along with that, those who wrote it and indeed the entire Heritage Foundation membership look to also increase their own career paths.

However, there is also another group though more loosely defined and that is this group some call '' The New Right''. A group of influencers among whom Vance is considered the spearhead into the power structure of the US.

Now I'm not saying that either of these groups has planned an assignation of Trump but rather, and only, that there is as much cause to believe that they could be behind these attempts as it to give cause to anyone on the left.

Trump is a loose goose. The left knows it and so does those of the new right. What Trump does have is a legion of loyal followers people who believe that he holds the torch for the future. To these groups that is his asset, him being loosey goosey is a liability. With him gone he becomes a martyr for the cause.............
www.politico.com...

What a very long winded way of saying you empathize with the shooter .....

you could just condemn the shooting and condemn the Media , but then we wouldn't get such an insight on the internal clock work of your Lefty mind would we

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Did I? I don't think so, but it does sound like something I would say, doesn't it?

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

...False flag.

hmmm .... I'm not seeing it.

Considering the rhetoric against Trump ... I think 'they' really want him dead.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: tamusan

...False flag.

hmmm .... I'm not seeing it.

Considering the rhetoric against Trump ... I think 'they' really want him dead.

You know, as well as I do that, he'd have been pushing daisy's long ago if "they" were really out to get him. 

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Outside of being in an actual war, I don't condone shooting at people, be it Trump or some class of six-year-olds, or some dude that cuts you off in traffic.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Then why dont "they" use a real trained assassin as opposed to crazies?

If TPTB wanted Trump dead they would simply poison his Big Macs.

But they dont because it would simply create a martyr to the MAGA cause.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Okay, I think I figured it out...

The "Big Guy" got caught with his hand in the cookie jar (American taxpayer's wallet) and someone is extorting him for big money, money he doesn't have. Soooo...he needed some quick coin, and he needed it fast, and he turned to Rocco the loan shark (China), but Rocco wanted some collateral, so the Big Guy gave him the "football" (thinking it was just a football, even though it looked nothing like a football). Then, after 2 weeks, Rocco came a'knockin' and told him he was gonna' ..."break-a-you-legs"... if he didn't pay up. So to get the nuke codes back, he had to sign over the Title to the USA and hand over the keys.

The 'Big Guy's' logic here is, if Harris gets elected, well, she'll never figure it out, and even if she did she'd just giggle, bounce up and down and choke out some word-salad. And, after 4 years it won't matter anyway because by then Rocco will be runnin' the joint, and homey don' play dat sh!t.

Nǐ míngbái ma???
edit on 9/16/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   

He won't be suicided. Many, many praying over him. He is protected. Kind of obvious by now.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

...lunatic.
I don't think the left sent either shooter to assassinate Trump. I just don't think they have any interest in preventing it.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BukkaWukka

What makes you think this?

They said the same thing about Epstein too you know!

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I think Epstein is being protected.

I think that 400 million dollars, connections in powerful places, and possible dirt on those connections, bought him his freedom and protection via a faked death which lead to a prison escape and disappearing act.

Here's another possible example of this kinda thing, P-Diddy.

It looked like he was in hot water there for a moment, then nope.

It pays to be rich, have powerful connections, and to have dirt on those connections.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Perhaps the ineptitude of trumps Security people needs to be questioned or perhaps investigated.

You would think their drones would spot the lurkers in the bushes or at the very least...on the roof tops!

This complete scenario looks contrived or at least unprofessional and inexperienced.

edit on 16-9-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I'll go with number 2.

Throw in the dnc rhetoric copied by the MSM and the only surprise is how many so far.

Funny how all we hear is the right wing is such a threat, yet prior to this year was 2 assassination attempts (I'm aware of) in 50 years and now we have 2 in two months targeting the right wing candidate.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

"The left" is not a real thing. It's a thoughtform, an idea.

"The left" could never be prosecuted or brought to justice, because it's not a real entity or thing.

"The left" doesn't send anyone to do anything. People, and groups of people, send other people to do things.

It's people that can be held responsible.

edit on 16-9-2024 by IndieA because: Added info

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I'm not seeing how all have to be mutually exclusive......

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join