It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Opinion ... 2nd assassination attempt ... the shooter was a ... ????

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro
First attempt on Trump , ar15. Second attempt on Trump ak47.

Oswald used a 6.5mm carcano with a scope on Kennedy.

Seems odd to me the guys that tried killing 45 were using assault rifles

One of those guys was an assassin and none of those weapons were assault rifles.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: Enduro

It was a loaded SKS-style 7.62x39 caliber rifle with a scope.

According to filing docs.

www.nbcnews.com...

Thanks , just seen a pic of gun leaning on the fence and it clearly had a scope. The news I was listening to earlier said it was a ak47 type weapon

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BigDuckEnergy

Thats idiotic sir. I did not compare Trump to Hitler, what I did was describe a general concept that could just have easily used any influencer of history though Hitler is the figure most often utilized when describing that concept.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   
And just like that, Kamala's disastrous Pennsylvania interview, and ABC News rigging the debate to help Kamala, are OFF THE FRONT PAGE. Coincidence?

HELL is coming for "them".

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

And Trump on the front page?

"HELL"?

You are getting even more hysterical.

Calm down, mate.

You are the first to complain about such rhetoric.

US politics is just so polarized and hateful.

(post by lilzazz removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Brainwashed Activist.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Relax!!...Eat a cat.

Right?

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Look, the dude set up shop at 2am, supposedly without the knowledge that Trump would be there.

Everyone missed him until they saw the weapon.

This whole thing stinks to high heaven.

Yes, yes it does!

Plus, not only did he set up there, the spot also must have been kept clear for him. Paparazzi photographers are known to go to this exact spot to get pictures of Trump on the golf course. SO, not only did someone give him this intel, but they also kept the area clear of the media who WOULD have known to go there, on a Sunday, on the chance of getting a photo of Trump. They probably would have started showing up right before the 1st tee time, so someone had to keep the area clear for the shooter douchebag.

I also tend to think the 2am setup time is a ruse by the feds. Why? Because Trump's people allege he suggested the golf game at a morning breakfast meeting around 8:30am. A 2am setup time tries to rule out HSA giving this guy intel on Trump's intentions. Here's what I think happened...

This dude was in the area. Some leak in HSA told him to go to FL and standby in the area where they knew Trump would be. Then, when the golf plans got made, the leak contacted this douchebag and told him where to go set up, which he then did. There would be plenty of time for this because security wouldn't just let Trump dash out of the clubhouse to the 1st tee until they'd swept the course briefly. This would give the shooter plenty of time to get to the location and set up...they'd make sure of it.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Routh recently relocated to Hawaii where he continued his recruiting 'business' for Ukranian fighters. Supposedly he earns $3,000.00 a month.

Despite his income level AND being a convicted felon banned from owning firearms he managed to swing the funds to fly to Florida and somwhow procure a rifle.

His record of radical behavior goes back to at least 2002. He was well known to law enforcement and most recent activisim should have had him being closely monitored.

Tulsi is on the Terrorist Watch List when flying, but not a known felon? Shouldn't he have been on the No Fly list?

How did he fund his trip? Who funded his stay? How did he acquire a rifle and SUV? Two backpacks full of ceramic tiles?
$3 thousand a month in Hawaii dollars isn't enough to live anything but the most meager life style.

The ease with which Routh was able to figure out when and where Trump would be on any given day is amazing.

I wonder if the guy would have even been stopped/caught if it wasn't for photographic evidence provide to the local LEO's.
Would the government agencies have been able to track him down? The sme agencies that couldn't ever figure out how/who not once but twice leaked information from the SCOTUS, yet managed to find, try and convict every one of the 1,000 plus J6 participants?

Yeah, it all smells fishy as hell to me.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Shouldn't he have been on the No Fly list?

Yes, he should have. Absolutely. Way lesser offenses have landed many on the list. Some people are on the list for just wearing a Trump shirt on an aircraft and defending themselves when some lefty flips out over it.

The ease with which Routh was able to figure out when and where Trump would be on any given day is amazing.

No, it's actually not "amazing" at all; it's "telling". Someone INSIDE the this administration's federal government is actively trying to get Trump assassinated. The question is WHO?

I wonder if the guy would have even been stopped/caught if it wasn't for photographic evidence provide to the local LEO's. Would the government agencies have been able to track him down?

That answer is a big fat NEGATIVE!

"Sorry folks, the gunman slipped away before we could catch him, but we'll get him! You can count on us (wink-wink)!!"

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I for sure feel like the person who caught that pic of him and the car along with local police apparatus that would doubtfully be involved are the only reason he wasn't found later suicided by the feds. I don't expect him to make it to trial or actually be pressed hard for answers...most likely he has been told by his handlers that if caught for any reason to shut up answer nothing and we will take care of the rest. Has anyone looked into his "public defender" and his connections...if he was an asset of some sort I would expect they wouldn't want him dealing with an outside attorney...but also can't appear to be supporting him with a supplied attorney.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   
A sign of what's to come...

His rhetoric and approach, and what is percieved by many to be his myriad of self-serving and destructive lies does not put the brakes on this. His increasingly easy comparrison to Hitler (for many) does not put the breaks on this. It's a set in stone Calugula model.

All roads really do lead to Rome.

And the one we are on has a long-standing precedent that always ends in assassination, or repeated attempts. Throughout history it's come from all angles. Rival politicians and political parties, religious fanatics, despondent outliers, and activists.

His presence leads to anger. The supporters are angry. The haters are angry. It's like he has a karmic role (socially speaking) to spread mutual mistrust, hate, boiled blood, and division in this life. His impact is the opposite of compassion. It leads to the opposite of empathy.

If you support him, you're more likely to emulate his vitriol and approach adversaries in a like manner. You are more likely to adopt the same enemies list, repeat the same points, butcher the same names purposely, and invoke the same LCD as your model of acceptable social decorum.

Ukraine is a surprising angle for his opposition to come from. This man probably thinks he was helping prevent the USA becoming a Russian Puppet state.

And now it's my turn. The Never Trump Camp. It's easy for us to think Trump is a Putin-admiring, book burning, greedy corporate, anti-climate, anti-globalist, anti-free trade blowhard, out for himself and his rich friends. It's easy to see the aspiring dictator. As easy as Republicans seeing the democrats as part of a deep state anti-Trump cabal. I know I'm at least psychologically in sync with others opposing Trump. It's probably oblivious cabal vs. cabal. Without a NEED FOR SPECIFIC ORGANIZATION. See organic.

And the more we head down this road, that's either patriotic or quasi-fascist, the more heated it gets, the closer to breaking the "token liberal fruitcakes" will become, and the more likely this is to repeat. And very likely from the left.

It's almost preordained now. It's conditioned. It's mutually parasitic and in a feedback loop that amplifies itself as it reverberates back and forth. Trump is Trump, and the more Trump he is, the more likely attempts are to increase in frequency.

The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun

edit on 16-9-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   
It is looking like the deep state is using useful idiots... "they" have a history of doing that. They know there's a never-ending supply of stupid, and they're always in stock.

It's the reason the assassination attempts have failed... bunch of idiots.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

An idiot ex-Trump supporter who became delusional about Ukraine by the looks of it.

The guy has obvious mental health concerns, imagine that.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Another nutter with a gun.

"Mental health concerns"?

I say "Nutter".

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   
So...he appeared in an Azov Battalion commercial.
Hmm.

Now that is interesting, because just recently
the U.S. opened aid to Ukraine through Azov.

Now will have to dig further, as he was also
mentioned in a NYT article.

Waaaayyy to many coincidences.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Well, at least they can study the nutter.

And ask him as to the how and why of it all.

Not so much with the last one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join