It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another attempt on Trump?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Drone maybe, spy satellite probably mixed with some type of AI more likely.

And if it was a drone/satellite, why where was it on the first attempt?

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2v2

There aren't photographic satellites directly overhead at all times.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

That makes some sense. It also thickens the plot a little too. I wonder whose security apparatus this alleged drone belonged to? Local, or federal? The local boys pinched him, so my guess would be maybe the local guys also had the drones. If not, then at least part of the USSS is fighting another part of the USSS. One part is on Trump's side, and the other part is trying to off him. Or, so it seems.

edit - Thanks, BTW. Good info.

I been in the drone business for 16 years and they would have been small hand launched/from the ground tactical drones, so not something scanning for hours like ScanEagle or Integrator that can stay up 15 hours. There is also FAA issues too flying over 400 feet.

I'm pretty sure that surveillance drones are in our Florida skies, and even if they are not, the camera technology can be attached to other types of aircraft.

A surveillance drone can collect the entire footage of an area it's surveilling, allowing an analyst to zoom into any area at any time. They also run other tracking software analytics.

Technology these days is pretty far out.

edit on 17-9-2024 by IndieA because: Reworded

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Yeah, familiar with drone laws myself, working in aviation.

Makes sense it would have been a smaller tactical drone. Again though, I wonder whose it was? I'm thinking local (County maybe, or State of Florida possibly).

Most likely local as they use them more then feds.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2v2

And if it was a drone/satellite, why where was it on the first attempt?

The small tactical drones have like 20 mins of battery, so it wouldn't be launched until the SS reported/shot at the guy. There is no way a satellite was watching Trump play golf..

Same in war, they launch when they engage, and it is quick. Something like ScanEagle will follow a team around for hours on end scanning out a mile or so in front and to the sides. They fly about 3000 feet up, so there are issues with FAA on that part, but once again they wouldn't use a drone like that to watch Trump.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

I'm pretty sure that surveillance drones are in our Florida skies, and even if they are not, the camera technology can be attached to other types of aircraft.

A surveillance drone can collect the entire footage of an area it's surveilling, allowing an analyst to zoom into any area at any time. They also run other tracking software analytics.

Technology these days is pretty far out.

I don't think they are flying around as you say. They are limited to 400 feet alt unless they get an FAA waiver that is short term and submitted 72 hours before the event.

What I have seen change in the last 12 or so years is crazy, so I agree with you on that part.

I had this conversation with my son a while back. I told him if there was an asset in the sky watching him that costs 500k to a million with a team of people behind it then he was doing something pretty damn bad for anyone to feel the need to do that.

I then told him to count the cameras on our drive to the gym and I think he stopped at 200 as he got my point.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   
x.com...

FBI AGENT IN CHARGE OF INVESTIGATING TRUMP ASSASSINATION ATTEMP WAS ASKED TO DELETE HIS ANTI TRUMP SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS BY CHRIS WRAY BEFORE HE WAS PROMOTED TO HIS POSITION AS LEAD AGENT IN THE FBI MIAMI OFFICE

Top FBI officials ordered Jeffrey Veltri, the Special Agent in Charge of the Miami FBI field office to scrub his Facebook page to delete anti-Trump posts before he was promoted to his current position as the head the bureau’s Miami field office, which covers President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate.

This was documented in a whistleblower report to the House Judiciary Committee
@JudiciaryGOP

The whistleblower called Mr. Veltri “adamantly and vocally anti-Trump” and said FBI Director Christopher A. Wray, Deputy Director Paul Abbate and Executive Assistant Director Jennifer Moore were involved in directing Mr. Veltri to cleanse his social media.

The whistleblower said the FBI leaders weren’t bothered by Mr. Veltri’s “bias against Trump” but they were more worried about whether “information related to Veltri’s political bias can be removed from the public domain.”

They wanted to cover it up. Then they put him in charge of President Trump’s jurisdiction.

Can we really trust Trump hater Jeffrey Veltri to oversee the investigation into the assassination attempt of President Trump?

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2v2

Satellites cannot photograph licence plates unless they facing the sky.

<< 19  20  21   >>

join