It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is the planet's leading defender of domestic animals

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: yuppa

The conspiracy has been debunked by the Springfield mayor, city manager and chief of police, as well as by Republican Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine. Yost is looking to succeed DeWine as governor in 2026.

Even the story posted claimed the racist nonsense has been debunked.

The AG is lying? No the AG is the one telling the truth apparently. I searched on a deep web browser that has no interest in bias searches.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I'm sure you can read the words the same as myself.

The racist rant has been debunked.

Anything else is simply punting a dead horse.

And Mr Ed is beginning to pong.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PrivateAngel

When a man loves cats, I am his friend and comrade, without further introduction. — Mark Twain

I couldn't agree more!

me neither!

edit on 14-9-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

BS. Ag hasnt recanted from what I can tell.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Bullsh@t that was coming out Trump's gub yuppa.

And of the racist inflammatory sorts.

Present your evidence this is anything other than made-up nonsense and nothing more than an anecdote.

Tangible sorts mind you and not just an opinion.

Or the rambling of racist lunatics running for office and with a clear agenda to satisfy.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I posted the AG story,but obviously you didnt actually read it in depth. NO,its on you to disprove it not me.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   

The conspiracy has been debunked by the Springfield mayor, city manager and chief of police, as well as by Republican Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine. Yost is looking to succeed DeWine as governor in 2026.

Obviously, you did not read it you mean.

We have been down this road.

Your own link informs you the "conspiracy has been debunked".

Disproved and hoist by your own petard.

I think you may find the onus is on you to provide tangible evidence to support your claim.

Where is that now?

Coz it's not in that article.

Next.

edit on 15-9-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Show me where the AG said its been disproven. The others are lying,and even paid off the lady to say she made it up. Its another democrat cover operation.
edit on 24000000ppam by yuppa because: edited statement to reflect truth

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 04:47 AM
link   

debunked by the Springfield mayor, city manager and chief of police, as well as by Republican Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine.

Cover up my ar@e yuppa.

It's been debunked by numerous different authorities.

And the post was removed by the racist Karen that started the entire thing.

If you cant supply any sort of evidence to support the claim, the same as your beloved "AG".

You're on to racist plums just like Trump.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   

All democrats. cant believe them at all.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 03:07 PM
link   

How is that proof or anything reminiscent of the sorts?

Call me if you find something tangible.

Until then..................
edit on 16-9-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 04:45 AM
link   

There's JD Vance just came out and admitted "he 'created' story about migrants eating pet cats and dogs".

I didn’t create 20,000 illegal migrants coming into Springfield thanks to Kamala Harris’s policies. Her policies did that.

“But yes, we created the actual focus that allowed the American media to talk about this story and the suffering caused by Kamala Harris’s policies.”

www.lbc.co.uk...
www.independent.co.uk...
edit on 17-9-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Created Focus. Meaning, bringing an issue to light. I believe the citizens not the city manager. Take the time to look. There are plenty of videos showing the poverty that makes people eat animals.

Do you think the MSM will show any Progressive policy in a bad light? Nope.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Yet we are told they are "taking jobs", others claim they get thousands and thousands in food assistance monthly. The business owners claim they are better workers than the drug addicts that they used to get as employees. Yet they're in poverty and eating pets? Because a lady says she heard the story that it happened? Because people are claiming pets are being eaten? Because Trump "saw it on TV"?
edit on 17-9-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Immigrants are taking jobs. Business owners like it because they pay less, under the table and pay no taxes on them. For some who want to be illegal it works.

Then, you have someone who cannot get a job and gets assistance.

Then, the hired illegal goes to a place that offers assistance and they get it. Billions are spent on people who should not be here when we have our own citizens going to bed hungry and sometimes homeless.

They have been cooking rats, cats and dogs in NY and has been reported for over a year.

If there is a change why would anyone fight this?

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Obviously, you did not read it you mean.

We have been down this road.

Your own link informs you the "conspiracy has been debunked".

Disproved and hoist by your own petard.

I think you may find the onus is on you to provide tangible evidence to support your claim.

Where is that now?

Coz it's not in that article.

Next.

No, no, no. Wrong! Your argument relies on remaining ignorant of the article's content for the sake of trying to win your point, whether intentionally or not.

From the article:

“There’s a recorded police call from a witness who saw immigrants capturing geese for food in Springfield,” Yost said in his X post. “Citizens testified to City Council. These people would be competent witnesses in court. Why does the media find a carefully worded City Hall press release better evidence?”

ohiocapitaljournal.com...

Witnesses who, in the AG's opinion, would be considered competent witnesses in a court of law, have testified to such poaching. While not the same as a video of a Haitian immigrant grilling a freshly skinned cat while standing under the "Welcome To Springfield, Ohio!" sign, witness testimony has been provided.

You can call them liars if you want, but that doesn't change the AG's statement that competent witnesses have testified at public hearings, reporting and alleging these sorts of crimes.
edit on 17-9-2024 by badcabbie because: to add link to article

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Cat's on the other hand are not man's friend. We are their servants as far as I can tell. I have none.

I think if you've ever had a feline eliminate a vermin infestation for you you might have a different opinion. I've had a good hunting cat take it from mice partying all night every night, running by and flipping me off, to gone as though they were never there in under a month's time. Not all cats will hunt, but most will.

I've even successfully encouraged a cat to eliminate a roach problem that I had at an old place I lived in for awhile. Once I convinced her that the roaches were tasty snacks, they were also eliminated in short order.

These were edible roaches, mind you. If you poison your environment to kill the bugs, then the bugs will be poisonous to whatever consumes them. I rarely use poisons for insect control, and even then only sparingly. I did use a few strategically placed glue traps, but the cat did most of the work as far as I could tell.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join