It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is the planet's leading defender of domestic animals

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
I’m sorry about your kitty’s paws getting all red and sore from walking.
Hope kitty paws heal fast.
😿

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel

This photo was taken in Columbus, Ohio back in July. I believe this dude picked it up after a car hit it. That said, he might be on his way home to cook it up.

Also, the police cam footage of the woman eating a cat that is floating around, was a while back in Canton, Ohio. She is an American and obviously out of her mind.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EyeoftheHurricane

Errrrm, like I said, she's our "late" cat. Lived to over 20 years, though.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   

We had one called "Timmy" girl as well.

And old tabby, i rescued it when i was about 9 and it lived with my Gran until it was about 17/18 years old.

Miss that wee baw a fur.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Errrrm, like I said, she's our "late" cat. Lived to over 20 years, though.

I’m m sorry. I saw the part where your cat was sitting on your lap (but still I cared about your kitty)

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   

No worries. That's our present cat, Carl.

He sleeps on my lap, goes to fall off and digs his claws in like crampons. My knees look like dartboards.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Bless him.

We are not cat owners, we are staff to them.

One Christmas we dressed Muffett up in a reindeer outfit with antlers.

She gave us a look that said " For this outrage you will die".

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   

The Mrs and weans do that with that big bastard i have in my avatar.

He actually looks like a reindeer at Christmas with antlers.

Aye mate animals are special.

And you can trust them.

People not so much really..........

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker

This photo was taken in Columbus, Ohio back in July. I believe this dude picked it up after a car hit it. That said, he might be on his way home to cook it up.

There are two birds in the photo. Did they both get hit by a cars?

Also, the police cam footage of the woman eating a cat that is floating around, was a while back in Canton, Ohio. She is an American and obviously out of her mind.

Who cares.

It doesn't change the fact that people from certain parts of the world do this stuff.

It is happening.

It's pretty gross to see people try and rationalize it away.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Watch how fast the left says it is just like hunting..

Where is PETA? For the last 2 years I have read stories from NY to LA to middle America with ritual killings as well as eating park and/or domestic animals.

Why does there have to be a fact check? This is f'd up. Why is anyone trying to act or say it is not happening or it is not a big deal.

edit on 9132024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   

good for you, it's good to take care of strays and lost animals. the one i wrote about in the moab post was a stray/ ferral/ dropped off in the boonies cat.

bet you can't guess why i picked my handle.

my family and one of my brothers, and my mom live on property in thewhat was boonies until the past two years her and our father who has passed have owned for 55 years.
over those years we have taken care of many cats and dogs. at one point between all of us there were 32 cats and 5 dogs.

now between my family and mother there are only nine cats, one of which i found in her front yard, laying there bleeding from his leg. he had been shot, and it shattered his front right leg from the knee down. now he only has three legs, and still thinks he's a bad ass. thing is the other eight think he is to, when i put him outside on the run i set up for him they all leave my yard and go to my moms. lol. he's whipped just about all of them at one time or another, and has broken the cable a few tine or slipped out of the harness going after them roams around in our woods a couple of hours then comes to the house.

but it's like my mother said for me and my youngest brother, we just can't not feed and take care of them when their out their whining begging for food.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

We had a rescue baby kitten last year, Willow. She was rescued from a bin lorry that was about to tip her into a waste digester.

Sadly, she had a real bad heart murmer and didn't make it and had a heart attack.

We also had a rescue rabbit, Lola. She was living in a cardboard box on a tower block balcony.

She was a house bunny.
edit on 13-9-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   

about ten years ago we had a female cat that had a litter that all but one died, a female kitten that looked just like her. we called them fuzzy and little fuzzy, they stayed together all the time.

when little fuzzy was about 8 months old, both her and fuzzy got pregnant within what i'd say a couple of days of one another. fuzzy stayed at my mothers and fathers'. little fuzzy at my house, they didn't like inside like the few of what we called 50 /50 cats did. so they stayed on the porch orin the barn. thing is fuzzy was always taking little fuzzy's kitten to where hers' were and moving them back and forth between the two houses., and trying to nurse all of them. little fuzzy wasn't going to have none of that and would bring hers' home or just bed down with fuzzy and both would nurse them. there were 11 in all. we were able to handle them and wound up give eight away and two of the three left are still around most of the time, especially when they haven't eatin in a day or two.

those two were the best yard cats ever, you'd come home and both would run up and great you and rub all over you wantin some love, and if you scratched them just above their tail lick you all over, all while cutting in out between you legs or trying to lay on your feet.

sad part is they died about a month apart, one day before my dad died he found her crawling up to the house dragging her back legs, somehow her back got broken he had to put her to sleep. then a month later, he heard what he thought were two cats fighting. when he went out he found one of the new neighbors down the road dog came to their house and attacked little fuzzy and killed her. big stink got started over that and they still won't look at any body from our family when we drive by. but that another story.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   
So the illegals who get thousands of dollars for free groceries are resorting to eating citizens pets?

Also, the Republican party who chastised crazy cat ladies, are now their saviors?

These conservative narratives are contradicting themselves.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTophat

Trump got Laura Lummered.

And all that crap about immigrants are eating dogs and cats crap serves to achieve is to drive whatever remaining swing voters there are into Camp Kamala.

It's bleeding clown shoes.

But popcorn time nonetheless.

edit on 13-9-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

I wish the Americans to create the same movement to protect their women, children and families. These are our countries, and we will not give them to anyone!

We used to call it neighborhood watch, and they would patrol their neighborhood in small groups, been that way for 60 years, but social media has put everyone in their houses watching their phones...lol

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

That's sad.

Next door had a Staffy dog. She used to dig under our fence and then met Muffett. Was terrified at Muffett staring at it and yelped and tried to get away.

Muffett just sat there, laughing.
edit on 13-9-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker

I don't believe this would work for every city, but it seems to be working for Springfield in the long run. Again, an influx 20k people from any background is going to bring some issues and growing pains.

That said, I am all for LEGAL immigration through the proper channels. The process needs a complete overhaul.

It's too much. When a 1/3 of the population comes in the newcomers will not advance to be Americans and will in this case form Little Haiti, same in the EU with Muslims that was a too much, too quick event and so you get pockets of old-world Muslims not willing and no need to assimilate.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Muffett just sat there, laughing.

we had one that would torment my brother's dog, he would sit on a stump next to my brothers fence for hours while his big ol heinz 57 dog would bark bark until he was horse and couldn't anymore.

i'd laugh my ass off, cause you could tell he enjoyed doing that to the dog.

edit on 13-9-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join