It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Defense Forces Shoot American Woman in the Head in Occupied West Bank

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

Show where there is an actual issued warrant.

No.

I've explained the situation if you don't understand it that's your problem.

Oh and making demands will get you nowhere.
edit on 11-9-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

ICC judges to decide on arrest warrants for Israeli and Hamas leaders: a legal breakdown

theconversation.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: KrustyKrab

They’ll never see that. People are to brainwashed by the msm and don’t even know the real definition of genocide.

The United Nations aren't the MSM but they are investigating Israel's actions in Gaza and have applied for arrest warrants for Netanyahu and his friends.

I guess believing everything the Israeli government says makes you more informed then everyone else but I don't find their reporting very accurate.

FFS dude. If you’re hell bent on exterminating a race or certain group of people you don’t warn them prior to military action in the area and give them more than ample time to evacuate and then provide aid to them. It’s stupid to call that genocide. Have there been accidental deaths? I’m sure of it, every war has them. America has killed its own people before, more than once as has any country that’s been to war, so yep mistakes happen. To think the IDF is deliberately targeting and purposely killing Palestinians to genocide them is a special kind of stupid. There just isn’t proof of that, if so, post the proof.

Funny that hamas and hezbolla can indiscriminately lob 100’s of missles at Israel to kill Israelis at random or the fact they want to exterminate every Jew in Israel, from the river to the sea. For some reason you keep your mouth shut about that, not a single peep out of you, crickets.

Civilian death rate is also right on par with every other war ever, actually lower than most wars, so give it a rest. Seriously, you have a brain, use it.

I don’t care what the Jew hating UN thinks about anything, they’re a joke.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   
"Oooops , we made a mistake" , contrary to popular (some) belief Aysenur Ezgi Eygi wasn't throwing anything , she was shot by accident .... Quelle surprise.

Israel's military said on Tuesday that Ms Eygi was likely shot "indirectly and unintentionally".

It said it was "highly likely that she was hit indirectly and unintentionally by [Israeli army] fire which was not aimed at her, but aimed at the key instigator of the riot".

On the day of the shooting, Israel said troops had fired towards a "main instigator" who had thrown rocks at its soldiers and "posed a threat".

However, a fellow activist from the International Solidarity Movement (ISM) told Sky News the group was 200m away down a hill and "clearly visible" when Ms Eygi was shot.

Blinken is not impressed with their feeble excuse.

Antony Blinken said Israel had provided details of its preliminary investigation "and the actions that were taken are totally unacceptable".

"I think it goes to, among other things, the rules of engagement that Israel has," he told Sky's Yalda Hakim.

Mr Blinken said the facts must be fully established and "we'll draw conclusions from that, and there'll be consequences to follow from those conclusions".
news.sky.com...

Defenders will defend.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I think people were just pointing out her stupidity and your bias.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   

That excuse will be good enough for those who fight each other to jump to the front of the line of Israel anus licking. It will not be questioned, despite the story already having changed, and the next non-violent American to be executed will be called stupid, while the next journalist that gets arrested by Russia will be equalized to lynching, murder, undemocratic Authoritarian overreach and rights violation etc.. etc..

It is puzzling that some people can be so self-unaware.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join