It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hells Angels are on their way to Aurora Colorado

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Note: This has not been confirmed by the hells angels website.

Yet, you posted it anyway. Trust me on this, Americans are weak and will take a back seat while Democrats allow this to happen. I’m a military retiree and an additional 22 years civil service in a deployable billet. Trust me when I say get out while you can. Ain’t no redneck gun owners gonna step up when the time comes. You know how I know this? BECAUSE THE TIME HAS COME. I’ll be watching that dumpster fire from the other side of the world.

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Hmm… a train and angels from hell … 🧐

edit on 1-9-2024 by ByeByeAmericanPie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   
So the claim in the op turned out to be false, correct?

What really got me was the hysteria that happened. None of it was true. One video turned into more videos and it spread here to ATS too.

Why was there such an effort to make people believe this was actually happening?

"Look at comments and you will see lots of people suggesting they are seeing this in person."

"Here is person reporting 10-15 mile long:"

"This is looking more and more like it’s true."

"It seems that there are pick up groups heading there now."

All false.

Does not matter if 40,000+ trended or believed it if it was false from the start.

Even the first video that started it all...if you know the Hells Angels, you could see that they do not ride in that formation.

So the whole story is not just "not confirmed". It is FALSE.

www.dailydot.com...

edit on bThursday000000America/ChicagoThu, 05 Sep 2024 15:21:49 -0500pm2024-09-05T15:21:49-05:00America/ChicagoThu, 05 Sep 2024 15:21:49 -0500 by Blueracer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

lol.
Literally.
No motorcycle gangs
No Venezuelans

No party at all!

Didn’t happen

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 02:33 AM
link   

It's pretty amazing/disturbing it gained any traction when there's not a Harley or Hells Angels jacket in the photo - whoever made it al up will be getting a good laugh from the reactions.
edit on 6-9-2024 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 02:39 AM
link   
And here I thought there would be some action....

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

lol.
Literally.
No motorcycle gangs
No Venezuelans

No party at all!

Didn’t happen

Also....from your link:

Aurora officials said in an Aug. 30 social media post that they were taking the Venezuela gang’s presence seriously and indicated more arrests were expected. They also said they would “continue to address the problems that the absentee, out-of-state owners of these properties have allowed to fester unchecked.”

The video helping fuel the unsubstantiated allegation showed armed men, including one holding a long gun, climbing up the stairs and knocking on an apartment door. The former residents who filmed it told KDVR-TV it was taken before a shooting at the complex on Aug. 18 in which a 25-year-old man later died.

An Aurora Police Department spokesperson, Sydney Edwards, said that police have been in possession of the video and seized evidence seen in it. She said she could not comment further about an ongoing investigation.

Aurora police have also announced a task force with local, state and federal enforcement agencies to specifically address concerns about Tren de Aragua and other criminal activity affecting migrant communities.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Ah finally see a response from HA.

"The HAMC strongly denies the foundation and validity of these absolutely ridiculous and false claims. The HAMC does not involve itself in political issues outside of motorcycling and takes no stance on the issue of immigration or the presidential election."

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Gawrsh, Anchor, what were Bunnyzuelans doing in Colorado, anyhow ? Don't we have a secure border ? I ask only because the Dims here constantly assure us such is the case

Cheers
edit on 6-9-2024 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Even their own sources debunk their narratives.

I don't know what reality this is but I'd like a different one.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Yeah it's easy enough to see when misinfo arrives on our doorstep, but it leaves me wondering if there are any researchers digging into where it originates from ?

Somewhere, somebody comes-up with these ideas, then crafts them into psyops.
We can guess at the reasons, but perhaps there are multiple reasons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join