It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hells Angels are on their way to Aurora Colorado

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Note: This has not been confirmed by the hells angels website.

So Venezuela gangs have been taking over Aurora Colorado.

I’ve seen the gangs shooting off guns in a parking lot and taking over apartment complexes on Twitter videos.

Now the Hell’s Angels are supposedly on their way to stop this:

I just had to post!! The Hells Angels are on their way to Aurora Colorado!!! They are going there because of the Venezuelan Gangs 😃💯👊🇺🇸

Twitter

Lots of people posting videos on Ticktok and Twitter. Will put in skunkworks for now.

Look at comments and you will see lots of people suggesting they are seeing this in person.

Democrats wet dream coming true.

Our country is being torn apart and destroyed.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 06:56 PM
link   
People are talking on X but it seems to all be based on that crappy tiktok video that could be anyone on motorcycles going anywhere for any reason. Very poor "proof" IMO.

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

The Mayor and Governor will ignore the gang violence, but call out the National Guard for the bikers. The police will not protect you, they are too worried about covering their own ass due to Liberal policies.. It's up to We The People.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I hope it's true.

Knew a few in my youth.

They are bad asses.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
People are talking on X but it seems to all be based on that crappy tiktok video that could be anyone on motorcycles going anywhere for any reason. Very poor "proof" IMO.

Reading the comments and watching videos. It’s not just the one in the op link.

But I put it in skunkworks as it is not confirmed.

A lot of the comments are by people in the biker culture saying "it’s about time" or "if this were the 90’s this would already be over" etc etc…

Edit to add, it’s trending on Twitter.

Dont know if this link will work but is Over 20k posts.

Here is person reporting 10-15 mile long:

MareBear @MareBear422045 There was about a 10 to 15 mile long bunch of them going through Montana heading to Aurora. I saw the video on Facebook earlier.
Ibed my op link.

BTW sturgis was early August so they are not going there

edit on 31-8-2024 by pianopraze because: ETA

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Knew a few also. I hope they are heading there to make things right. I trust the body of the Hells Angels somewhat more than the Colorado government to set things right.

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 07:16 PM
link   

If they do, the headline will read " Hell's Angels terrorize innocent immigrants from Venezuela"

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus

Knew a few also. I hope they are heading there to make things right. I trust the body of the Hells Angels somewhat more than the Colorado government to set things right.

I consider your opinion much more than others, I agree, and I wonder what this says about our current situation. Rational folk are OK with country justice, because regular justice is toast. We are in a dangerous place right now.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I used to hang around a puppet club for the HA in my youth. Good times fun people. Don’t mess around tho.

Cleanest, safest bar I’ve ever attended cameras everywhere(externally). Some drunk native tried breaking into a truck outside one night while the bar was packed and everyone could see him walking up the Parking lot on the massive 55inch screen they had the cameras on behind the bar. Was hilarious. I think he made it almost 6 blocks…almost. I think he picked the single worst truck to attempt to break into in the whole entire town.

edit on 31-8-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Going through thousands of posts.

This is looking more and more like it’s true.

Absolutely no word officially from Hells Angels.

But absolutely no denial in any of the comments.

Lotssssssssssss of support in the comments.

Lots of people saying our government has failed.

P.s. it’s gone from 20k to over 27k… this is absolutely blowing up on twitter.

P.p.s its almost 30k now a few minutes later.

edit on 31-8-2024 by pianopraze because: Ps

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   
If true this will put the DNC i a precarious position; they're not going to be able to appease both sides with political double speak and every action and inaction will paint them in a bad light to half the country.

Without government having total control over the media (like they want) MSM will have a hard time selling the official spin this administration gives them.

I'm so thankful I don't live near a big city these days.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 08:20 PM
link   

When the Hell's Angels become the noble vigilante it's all primed and ready for other instances of partiots of irony "taking back control."

This is like The Aryan brotherhood going after MS13 in prison because they are destroying the cohesion of Cell Block C with their drug dealing.

It must be a conflict of their Colorado crystal meth production interests or something.

Maybe their drug trafficking, gunrunning, extortion, money laundering, insurance fraud, kidnapping, robbery, theft, counterfeiting, contraband smuggling, loan sharking, prostitution, trafficking in stolen goods, motorcycle and motorcycle parts theft, assault, murder, bombings, arson, intimidation and contract killing interests.

Yes! Let's praise one notorious criminal gang because they share the Nationalism.
edit on 31-8-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

If they do, the headline will read " Hell's Angels terrorize innocent immigrants from Venezuela"

Several videos of these Venezuela thugs taking over entire apartment complexes. They go in with weapons drawn.

Biden-Harris was warned 2 months ago by border patrol. Of course they did nothing. These are potential Dem voters!

The price of Biden-Harris ignoring threats to the citizens they took an oath to protect...

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Wait a minute:

Aurora is practically a suburb of Denver. Denver has a chapter.
Oh wait they got convicted of murder earlier this year. (details behind a paywall)

Kern County, Calif. Chapter probably won't be leaving the state:

All seven men are facing numerous charges, including kidnapping, first-degree robbery, criminal threats, false imprisonment, assault with a firearm, participation in a criminal street gang, criminal conspiracy, intimidating a witness or victim, and elder abuse.
Entire Hells Angels Chapter Arrested As Part Of Kidnapping Investigation

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I knew one Milwaukee angels and about four Sheboygan angels years ago. The Sheboygan angels formed when a few guys burned some girls at a festival. Many members did not like that so they started the Sheboygan angels if I remember right.

I do not know if those two angel groups are part of the hells angels or not, ust knew them by their city angel name.

They were some tough guys but when you got to know them and treated them as equals and not judging they were very loyal friends. One thing is you must be trustworthy to hang around with them. I got to know them from meeting one of them at a party which included doctors, lawyers, one younger judge, the chief of polices son, only one cop, and many business men and of course a pimp and his girls. There were also some rich girls there too, it was a pretty classy place.They owned a big party house just used for partying and meetings. The house was owned by a corporation that a few lawyers created if I remember correctly. I think the angels were like door dash people.

That was probably forty three years ago. I am sure that most of those I knew are probably old now since they were ten years my senior back then. I think I could trust bikers way more than politicians or most lawyers.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Hmmm I have my doubts about the validity in this. I know quite a few of them out of CO and CA and have riden and camped with them on occasion even worked on their bikes and done custom paint jobs for them going back 40 years. That’s not their typical MO to get involved with # like this. I’d be really surprised if this was true, wish it was but doubt it is. The thing about the HA’s is they don’t deal with petty crap because when they’re in they’re all in FMJ, they have enough issues on their own and with other clubs.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FullHeathen

Nice try.

I don't know why you'd try to do that, but you did. Kern County is in Bakersfield, California. NOTHING to do with Denver.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FullHeathen

Wait a minute:

Aurora is practically a suburb of Denver. Denver has a chapter.
Oh wait they got convicted of murder earlier this year. (details behind a paywall)

Kern County, Calif. Chapter probably won't be leaving the state:

All seven men are facing numerous charges, including kidnapping, first-degree robbery, criminal threats, false imprisonment, assault with a firearm, participation in a criminal street gang, criminal conspiracy, intimidating a witness or victim, and elder abuse.
Entire Hells Angels Chapter Arrested As Part Of Kidnapping Investigation

Absolutely nothing to do with CO. I also don’t know of a entire chapter of the HA’s that’s only comprised of 5 members.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

NOTHING to do with Denver.

Sure it does. This whole thread is supposedly about Hells Angels going to Colorado. There are highways connecting Kern County to Aurora Colorado, are there not?

Oh. And Bakersfield is in Kern County, not the other way around.
edit on 31-8-2024 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FullHeathen

You might wish to research Hells Angels infractions from east of Colorado also. I'm certain you can find a few citations. They will be equally applicable to the precepts of this thread.

Yes, Bakersfield is in Kern County. My fumble fingers. I hope you feel better. Better shore up your research if you plan to continue. ;o)

edit on 31/8/24 by argentus because: eta

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join