It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hells Angels are on their way to Aurora Colorado

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I used to see bikers as the cultural renegades and social badasses.

Then I bought a bike and hung around some and to be fair, there exists still some of what I described.

Now however when I see a Harley, all I think is "wow, that guy has good credit and disposable income.'

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 06:14 AM
link   
It seems that there are pick up groups heading there now. Looks like this may happen.x.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlroyFarms

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: pianopraze

When the Hell's Angels become the noble vigilante it's all primed and ready for other instances of partiots of irony "taking back control."

I'll take some Hell's Angels vigilantism over anemic corrupt government that loves illegal immigrant crime.

Are you sure we're seeing vigilantism? I don't know anything about the Hells Angels but what if it's a case of mob vs mob?

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Solvedit

When the Hell's Angels become the noble vigilante it's all primed and ready for other instances of partiots of irony "taking back control."

I'll take some Hell's Angels vigilantism over anemic corrupt government that loves illegal immigrant crime.

Are you sure we're seeing vigilantism? I don't know anything about the Hells Angels but what if it's a case of mob vs mob?

Enemy of my enemy is my friend

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone44
It seems that there are pick up groups heading there now. Looks like this may happen.x.com...

Maybe a self fulfilling prophecy?

The rumor inspiring people to action?

Looks like it’s not officially happening by the hells angels official.

The videos have been debunked as different events. They are on a proposed community note on this post. If you are a community notes you can see it now, if not you will have to wait. I think the note will get official and will show up on This Twitter post later. it is not there yet. But info looks solid so should be approved later.

And that is why I put it in skunk works.

It’s like national gaurd moving things around and everyone creates rumors of what is going on.

A different gang was going on fund raising drive. And there are older videos of other events. Tossed together with everyone upset at government and what’s going on in Colorado you get this.

Very interesting people trusting criminal gang more than government.

Inside joke there as most libertarians would call the government a criminal gang….

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   
My mentor (who died 3 weeks after receiving the vax) lived and worked in Oakland. He used to go to a bar Sonny frequented. They became close friends. He told me all kinds of stories Sonny told him. They started off with one scoot they used to push down the hill. I think several guys were ex-military. Sonny was the President of Hells angels

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FullHeathen

Nobody say HA is scout club innocent.

But HA in our region have network for help for children. And accompany children that are violence victim through whole process. Will park at night in street and watch and give child security so long that criminal is behind a cell bar.

Do you do this or know anyone else do it? No? Maybe you know not all about HA..

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
My mentor (who died 3 weeks after receiving the vax) lived and worked in Oakland. He used to go to a bar Sonny frequented. They became close friends. He told me all kinds of stories Sonny told him. They started off with one scoot they used to push down the hill. I think several guys were ex-military. Sonny was the President of Hells angels

Sonny is a cool dude, I met him in Sturgis in o4 or 05 I think it was. You could just tell he was a guy that had seen a lot and paid his dues, very down to earth, like most of them I’ve known.

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Enemy of my enemy is my friend

Said the State Department as it armed and funded Osama bin Ladin...

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Naftalin

But HA in our region have network for help for children. And accompany children that are violence victim through whole process. Will park at night in street and watch and give child security so long that criminal is behind a cell bar.

Do you do this or know anyone else do it? No? Maybe you know not all about HA..

People have anecdotal stories, "wonderful guys, shot pool with some." or "camped out with them, good times".

I knew a former San Bernardino chapter member. Got an earful about car bombings and such. I know a guy who was kicked to unconsciousness by 3 HAs just because.

So yeah, different life experiences by different people.

If I was called to jury duty concerning a criminal indictment of a HA, I would have to recuse myself as biased.
edit on 1-9-2024 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This feel reminiscent of storming Area 51 and the truckers a few years ago. While there were some that participated and there are vids floating around, it never comes to fruition to the effect of that it really changes anything. Honestly, if anything I think these incidences are more indicative of a deeper psy-op to cause further divide and division among US citizens.

I have also seen some posts on my social media feeds of others asking Aurora citizens what's up, they are basically saying "nothing to see here" "it's being blown out of proportion" "Aurora is a huge city, it just happened in one area it's not all over" etc. That being said those also sound like statements from people who live in cities where violent crime happens all the time like Chicago, Detroit and they still need to convince themselves that it is just another Tuesday. ::shrug::

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   

This is like The Aryan brotherhood going after MS13 in prison because they are destroying the cohesion of Cell Block C with their drug dealing.

It must be a conflict of their Colorado crystal meth production interests or something.

Maybe their drug trafficking, gunrunning, extortion, money laundering, insurance fraud, kidnapping, robbery, theft, counterfeiting, contraband smuggling, loan sharking, prostitution, trafficking in stolen goods, motorcycle and motorcycle parts theft, assault, murder, bombings, arson, intimidation and contract killing interests.

Yes! Let's praise one notorious criminal gang because they share the Nationalism.

Yer talkin about the gubbyment, right ?

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I live in an area in a Latín American country where the criminal "organizations" do more to maintain law and order than do the government organs.

In effect, the area where I live used to be like the wild, wild west. There were literally gunfights in the streets and murders on a regular basis (personal feuds, not "organization" related). Locals tell me that since the "organization" moved in, things have stabilized and the ares is much safer.

This is to say that perhaps, if true, the Hell's Angels might be the best thing to happen.

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Naftalin

Oh sure. They do toy drives too! Always there to look like decent folk at the holiday parade or community event, and let everyone know "they're badasses with hearts of gold!"

I'll take Jay Dobyns' word for it though.

They're "No Angels"

And he's instantly more badass than the bikers for having the guts to infiltrate a group of career criminals, fake loyalty to them, and do it to eventually f*ck them over in service to his country.

The two-tiered standard is my problem with this.

Why aren't the Hells Angels held in the same regard and contempt as The Mexican Cartel? They run guns and drugs too. Prolific amounts of fentanyl and meth now. Working with Mexican suppliers and all.

Where is the condemnation for the epidemic of drug and related crime they've polluted our society with FOR DECADES? The violence and damage of their criminality?

It's not about their criminality.
The Venezuelans criminality.

It's another appearance of the deterministic black hole that people are getting sucked into.

The implications of THE HELLS ANGELS becoming the archetype of the anti-hero is saying something frightening. Support for Militias of badasses to replace the role of a percieved failing and tyrannical government - that really isn't - but is being strongly conditioned to be believed - is laying the groundwork for an actual coup.

Magic ingredient: Bias sensationalism.

The videos of men armed with semi-automatic long guns and pistols – in the hallway of an apartment complex and during a violent armed burglary at a Denver jewelry store — are unnerving. But they’d be unnerving regardless of the race or nationality or immigrant status of the wielders.

Just make sure people think it's EVERYWHERE.

www.denverpost.com...

Is Aurora overrun by a gang of illegal immigrants?

Of course not.

The conservative and liberal mayors of Aurora and Denver have even come together to dispel the sensationalized reports of rampant gun violence.

There also is no vast conspiracy to cover up the gang activity of Tren de Aragua, an international criminal organization that is run by Venezuelan nationals across South America and is behind the criminal organization of recent arrivals in America who likely arrived illegally or using the asylum system.

That bold part is all you need. That's what's important. And why one can selectively overlook the criminality of the Hells Angels and even support their vigilantism. Can't trust the word of local government anyway.

If you ask the growing consensus, "They were let in deliberately by a corrupt power-abusing party out to destroy their county and instill their authoritative regime." (Or something along those lines)
edit on 1-9-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

The Mayor and Governor will ignore the gang violence, but call out the National Guard for the bikers. The police will not protect you, they are too worried about covering their own ass due to Liberal policies.. It's up to We The People.

Maybe not.

In God We Trust.

Maybe they figure it would cost too much and ruin too many morals to make sure criminals could lead amoral lives and still get rescued from other immoral players.

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnowItAllKnowNothin

This is like The Aryan brotherhood going after MS13 in prison because they are destroying the cohesion of Cell Block C with their drug dealing.

It must be a conflict of their Colorado crystal meth production interests or something.

Maybe their drug trafficking, gunrunning, extortion, money laundering, insurance fraud, kidnapping, robbery, theft, counterfeiting, contraband smuggling, loan sharking, prostitution, trafficking in stolen goods, motorcycle and motorcycle parts theft, assault, murder, bombings, arson, intimidation and contract killing interests.

Yes! Let's praise one notorious criminal gang because they share the Nationalism.

Yer talkin about the gubbyment, right ?

Hard to tell if their talking about the government or HA…

the description just fits both.

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Degradation33

Why aren't the Hells Angels held in the same regard and contempt as The Mexican Cartel? They run guns and drugs too. Prolific amounts of fentanyl and meth now. Working with Mexican suppliers and all.

Agreed. The FBI knows what goes on with these groups. Yet nothing happens.

The current government seems to think it's better to collect dirt and manipulate them rather than arresting them. Pretty sick really.

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FullHeathen

Know their mindset before judging, is what I want saying. Yes I hear bad thing too. They do not make secret out of what they do. The mindset is with a honorable base, for the one who have saying in HA. And other follow. I know personal two member and yes they hard bones, they are rough. But honest, honor and step in for weaker!

They have heart too and HA member is not typical violent criminal. It would be not real picture, of HA. I am not member or prospect, but never have trouble. I not fish in their lakes, I have respect and nobody disturb me. But not ever flirt with woman in HA bar, when you not know her. Then you not know who is man...

It do not work like jury here, but I would count me biased too.
edit on 1.9.2024 by Naftalin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Hello Degradation33,

look at answer to other member, it answers many of that sarcastical or ironic question you asked me.

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I suspect you meant just another fraudulent unauthorized wanna be a dictoral regime?

a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join