It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hells Angels are on their way to Aurora Colorado

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   
There is now a go fund me.

No I won’t link it, it’s in the comments on Twitter. Picture of starter is older black man, but who knows if that is real pic.

This is exploding. Still no hells angels denying.

It’s #2 on trending in US with over 40k.

Overwhelmingly supporting and blaming government failure - absolutely no trust.

Even if this is a nothing burger it is exposing people don’t trust our government and hoping for some sort of other solution.

If Dems steal this election I think it’s going to get very bad.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FullHeathen
a reply to: argentus

NOTHING to do with Denver.

Sure it does. This whole thread is supposedly about Hells Angels going to Colorado. There are highways from Kern County to Aurora Colorado, are there not?

Oh. And Bakersfield is in Kern County, not the other way around.
There’s enough HA’s in CO and close vicinity alone to deal with these punk clowns. Trust me.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hunter S. Thompson meets a Hells Angel

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: pianopraze

When the Hell's Angels become the noble vigilante it's all primed and ready for other instances of partiots of irony "taking back control."

I'll take some Hell's Angels vigilantism over anemic corrupt government that loves illegal immigrant crime.

Frankly, I do hope it inspires more of the right people to start taking back their country.

Yeah. It's getting to that point. Sorry to hurt feelz but not every latino is coming here to start a landscaping business or taco truck.

This whole incident is proof that we are being invaded and are under attack. Death by a thousand cuts is still death of this country.

edit on 31-8-2024 by AlroyFarms because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 09:47 PM
link   

My knife bursts bubbles extremely efficiently

A few years back, they were supposed to show up somewhere. It was worded exactly the same as this one. And they never did show up.

Basically, this is psyop. A recycling of an old idea..

It is terrible
This is BS.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 09:56 PM
link   
No one praised them at all what so ever not even my post. Save for having a clean and safe fun watering hole. I said nothing of the patrons…. who would actually curb stop you if you messed around. There was always copious substance on hand so your wrap sheet is fairly actuate. But be respectful pay your dues and it’s all cool.

Bad guys can go for bad guys and good guys can watch and cheer. Is what it is. There was almost no crime at all around the puppet club….save for the club but they didn’t bother the neighbourhood the same way the dregs did.

a reply to: Degradation33

edit on 31-8-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

A few years back, they were supposed to show up somewhere. It was worded exactly the same as this one. And they never did show up.

It is terrible
This is BS.

Yes, there was a rumor in 2020 that they were headed to Seattle to fight ANTIFA. They used fake vids that were old but they got called on it. The ex prez of the HA’s Sonny Barger even chimed in and and said it’s not happening and never would. I’ve been around these guys here n there for four decades and they just don’t play these games. Now if the gangs moved in next door to a clubhouse and started causing trouble that’d get shut down real quick.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

originally posted by: theatreboy

It is terrible
This is BS.

Yes, there was a rumor in 2020 that they were headed to Seattle to fight ANTIFA. They used fake vids that were old but they got called on it. The ex prez of the HA’s Sonny Barger even chimed in and and said it’s not happening and never would. I’ve been around these guys here n there for four decades and they just don’t play these games. Now if the gangs moved in next door to a clubhouse and started causing trouble that’d get shut down real quick.

Put this in skunkworks.

Very clear from my op that this is unconfirmed.

Think it is fascinating USA now think an outlaw biker group is more trustworthy than our government.

No matter the outcome we learn something here.

Follow the links and read the comments. The outpouring of hope and support is fascinating.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I made it to Sturgis SD one year. I saw the Angels and their group was so large it appeared to be the entire club. It was a sight to see. Bikes lined up back to back in the middle of the road like trees with openings for the cross streets for what seemed as far as the eye could see. Then the individual clubs would ride thru on parade.

originally posted by: pianopraze
Going through thousands of posts.

This is looking more and more like it’s true.

Absolutely no word officially from Hells Angels.

But absolutely no denial in any of the comments.

Lotssssssssssss of support in the comments.

Lots of people saying our government has failed.

P.s. it’s gone from 20k to over 27k… this is absolutely blowing up on twitter.

P.p.s its almost 30k now a few minutes later.

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Not to rain on everyone's parade, but back in the day the CIA used the Hells Angels to end their experiment of the Counterculture. So, while a lot of those guys don't mess around, it's the top folks that pull their strings and those guys might still be hiding out in Langle Va.

I saw the mayor going off about how bad it is there while the Governor was talking about how it's all hype. Here's a thought, "If the friggen mayor thinks it's so bad, why doesn't he pull the trigger on allowing the Law Enforcement to start arresting and handing these guys over to ICE?"

Like here in Wa.

Fifteen people were arrested on Tuesday throughout the Puget Sound region and in California following an 18-month investigation of a drug trafficking organization tied to the CJNG cartel in Mexico, announced U.S. Attorney Brian T. Moran.

“This cartel is known as a violent and prolific drug trafficking group. I commend the DEA-led task force for taking a bite out of its drug distribution and money laundering networks,” said U.S. Attorney Brian Moran. “Over the course of this investigation law enforcement seized more than 100 pounds of methamphetamine and ten pounds of heroin, and agents and officers continued their work despite the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic.”

“What's important about this morning's operation is that you have a large group of poly drug traffickers who are violent in nature. With the removal of them, the streets of the South Sound are much safer, said DEA Special Agent in Charge Keith Weis. “Without question the critical partnership between local, state and federal law enforcement agencies made today’s effort possible and ultimately benefits the public’s safety.”

Port Orchard has less than 20k people living there (about 17k to be more exact), and a rather small police force of 21 officers at last count. Those Officers worked with the DEA to take this drug trafficking down.

So why can't the mayor of Aurora pull this kind of action? What's stopping him from talking to the Chef of Police and DHS in stopping this take over. Hey, it's really great that Hell's Angels are getting involved with something that the damn mayor should have stopped with city resources if the Governor isn't going to make a move, but as I said is this genuine help from the "guys" in the Hell's Angles or is this another fake out by the CIA to prove something or other.

One more thing to ponder here folks, under a Trotskyist system of public control, this is exactly the kind of move one would expect. One foreign power causing terror of the public is basically being replaced by another group that will be labeled as heroes until they start running crime and their flavor of terrorism on to the people. After the Hell's Angels get rid of the Venezuelan gang, who's going to get rid of the Hell's Angels? If the Governor used State resources to remove the group and the Hell's Angels never had a reason to enter the city, then the public would just go on living their lives as normal. Since this isn't going to be taking place, then the public will just change the fear of a Venezuelan gang take over to a Hell's Angels take over. Sure they can trust that when all hell is taking place the state will step in and offer a helping hand, with a lot of strings attached, we saw this during the covid lockdowns, but people won't question until it's too late.

Trotskyism is taking over people because nobody believes that Trotskyism is real.

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Someone is setting up the last civil force to be reckoned with... Even if they weren't going, making it trendy might get them to go...

If your legal situation is as corrupted as some make it out to be, vigilantism with a racist undertone will probably not be tolerated...

But hey, if true, good for them and the US as a whole, needs more peaceful vigilantism.

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AlroyFarms

The people we elect to serve and protect us, also take a vow/oath to that effect.

The number of Americans being injured, killed, and raped, exploded after Biden-Harris announced our Southern Border was wide open in 2021.

Congress only works 119 days a year, so we can't expect much help from them, even though they have the power and reasons for removing Biden-Harris.

MAGA-AF = AMERICANS FIRST.

Until MAGA-AF leaders with guts are in charge of the major institutions of this country, we will have to take care of the country and neutralize threats ourselves, like Hells Angels are doing today and the "Guardian Angels" (Ref: www.guardianangels.org... ) have done since the 1970's.

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Excellent, Informative post!

Thank-you.

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Hey quick question.... are they going to ask for immigration papers, to make sure they go after the illegal immigrants and respect americans?

Sounds like the government needs to have the legal grounds to go after people all "paper please"... Next the reps are changing from red to brown.
You see that's exactly what's going on here, everyone has to beable to procure identification if asked by authority...
It works but It's a slippery slope you probably have to slide down and loose some fweedoms in the process. It might as well escalate and being the superior country backfires big time...

It's all about balance, oh well...

Godspeed

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Well, Lord knows the government won't help. The US was a much safer place with mafias around. I say godspeed.

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
People are talking on X but it seems to all be based on that crappy tiktok video that could be anyone on motorcycles going anywhere for any reason. Very poor "proof" IMO.

Even if it's a myth, which it most likely is, since the HA wouldn't be announcing that they are headed there, nor would they start blabbing it to a bunch of peopl, it's still good because it will get these Venezuela gangs nervous and on edge.

From what I've seen from that apt video these Venezuelan gangs look like they're a bunch of "kids", teenagers and early 20s who maybe got a few hand guns and a shotgun.

IF 10-15 of the HA showed up there I think these guys would literally # themselves and abandon that apartment building

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: argentus
a reply to: DBCowboy

I trust the body of the Hells Angels somewhat more than the Colorado government to set things right.

Well id sure hope so.

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Says the post is deleted now.

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze I hope this happens and I hope that it makes a great South Park episode !

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I've seen stories before through the years about Hells Angels and how people think they are coming in to save the day when lawlessness comes to their city. The stories never pan out. It's just wishful thinking IMHO.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join