It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump says IVF should be free, paid for by government or insurance companies

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Donald Trump says IVF should be free, paid for by government or insurance companies

trump trying to lure back women with the IVF and inturn alienating his Evangelical base. Who is running trump campaign?

Are they trying to sabotage his election? looks like it!!

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

In regards to the prophets speaking on behalf of the diety, who is being punished? The child for their grandparents sin or will the pedophiles punishment be deferred for 60-70 years?

To be fair, the Bible character, called by some "the Unchanging God" did make a revision.

27“The days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when I will plant the kingdoms of Israel and Judah with the offspring of people and of animals. 28Just as I watched over them to uproot and tear down, and to overthrow, destroy and bring disaster, so I will watch over them to build and to plant,” declares the Lord. 29“In those days people will no longer say,

‘The parents have eaten sour grapes,

and the children’s teeth are set on edge.’

30Instead, everyone will die for their own sin; whoever eats sour grapes—their own teeth will be set on edge.
Jeremiah 31

So the people protected by the hierarchy will die. The hierarchy can't impart immortality.

======
I was planning a very scholarly study about how churches are abandoning reliance upon the Bible. Roman Catholic and Orthodox churches have Apostolic succession, meaning they can innovate.

Latter Day Saints have the "true" apostolic succession through their living prophet (President) so innovation.

Traditional "Bible Alone" sects are turning to Living Kingdom theologies wherein the "Spirit of God" is active in anointed people to bring innovation.

NAR (New Apostolic Restoration), it's in the name. And 7MM (7 Mountain Mandate, aka Dominionism) leads to Project 2025.

Anyway. I'm lazy, and frankly skeptical about who my audience may be. So I found a different theory written by someone else that at least touches on some recent innovation.
The Religious Right and the Abortion Myth
edit on 31-8-2024 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4   >>

join