It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump says IVF should be free, paid for by government or insurance companies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: FullHeathen

But to the pay issue, I agree with you. Having biological kids is not essential to American life.

Adoption needs to be made easier.

You are right.

Right now it is sad how the real system works. There simply is no need for the state to be jerks about having a system that lets qualified parents who wish to adopt get to. Known Pedo's just get to go to the border we see in the reports and are gifted children to abuse them. Meanwhile there are childless loving parents out here who want to raise children and do something for society at the same time. It is a match made in heaven. Seemingly as of now it is for the Pedo's and one of hellish life for the poor children lost in that system having been given to thugs. Blessings on the return of those children to their parents.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I think so.

I got lucky raising 3 kids not mine. Just by virtue of being the default adult not busy with other things. No paperwork required. Not everyone is that lucky though.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

“Under the Trump administration, your government will pay for — or your insurance company will be mandated to pay for — all costs associated with IVF treatment,” Trump declared at a rally in Michigan Thursday. “We want more babies, to put it very nicely. And for the same reason, we will also allow new parents to deduct major newborn expenses from their taxes.”

This tells me that if you have government mandated healthcare this would be available. It also states t pressure on insurance companies....but no one mentions a deducting newborn expenses? So he also wants a tax cut.

This is creating life. Helping those who want to create a family. I have no issue with this and it is not because he said he supports it.

When we stop sending billions to other countries we can do more for our own citizens.

Yup, not sending spazillions to Ukraine and Iran and and…. There might be a little to pay for these types of things or not. Whatever is decided for all that cash to go to AMERICANs.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 10:18 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

I think so.

I got lucky raising 3 kids not mine. Just by virtue of being the default adult not busy with other things. No paperwork required. Not everyone is that lucky though.

You don’t have to have thousands of dollars to be a good parent.

It’s ridiculous.

Cheers to you!

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

But to the pay issue, I agree with you. Having biological kids is not essential to American life.

You are right.

Right now it is sad how the real system works. There simply is no need for the state to be jerks about having a system that lets qualified parents who wish to adopt get to. Known Pedo's just get to go to the border we see in the reports and are gifted children to abuse them. Meanwhile there are childless loving parents out here who want to raise children and do something for society at the same time. It is a match made in heaven. Seemingly as of now it is for the Pedo's and one of hellish life for the poor children lost in that system having been given to thugs. Blessings on the return of those children to their parents.

The thing about pedos today is it’s wide open now — people aren’t afraid to talk.

The stigma of blaming the victim has changed.

I’m almost 80 — from an era of “closed doors”.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: Tarzan007

There's over 300,000 missing immigrant children in the U S. Maybe, it's just a baby black market and there's nothing nefarious going on?

Can you source this assertion?

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: marg6043
if the fetus is never born is will never be a human living being.

The preborn baby already is a living human being.
He or she is human and has a beating heart a week after conception.
He or she moves, sucks thumbs, open and closes eyes, feels pain ...
He or she just isn't breathing air until after being born.

Embryos / Zygotes / Fetus and heartbeat

Some more

edit on C202488America/Chicago2024-08-30T23:15:02-05:00312024Fri, 30 Aug 2024 23:15:02 -0500 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

So what do YOU all say? "Free IVF" paid for by your tax money or paid for by raising insurance premiums for everyone ???? Good idea or no???

He probably doesn't mean it.

What he's doing is rhetorically distancing himself from Project 2025. Not only does he not want to ban IVF, he wants to subsidize it.

How can he support Project 2025 if he supports free IVF?

It reinforces his distance. If he says that would extend to same sex IVF candidates and not limit it to traditional pink houses, it's even better for him accomplishing his goal here.

It's pretty much his version of Kamala funding the wall and supporting fracking. He'll probably start working in more points of difference to lure votes back.

Would he though? Would it still align with pages 470 - 486 and be deliberately exclusionary to LGBT? With no lesbian IVF or gay guys using surrogate IVF being funded.

Will it be the one part he disagrees with in a token way while working the subsidy in with one of the traditional nuclear family programs?

At least this election started off so inherently polarized candidates have to gravitate towards center to win it. and then I guess do whatever the hell they want.
edit on 31-8-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 07:47 AM
link   

You are right.

The thing about pedos today is it’s wide open now — people aren’t afraid to talk.

I am a youngling compared to you. I do believe the blame the victim game is over, thank God.

Now, the problem I see it is politically biased to protect the elite 95% of the time no matter. Cover for Prince Andrew and his friends at the Epstein Island affairs is still happening. No charges with tons of data to support the claims of the victims and the adrenochrome information is making my stomach churn to wonder why this isn't front and center news as the missing children data is off the charts.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Would it still align with pages 470 - 486 and be deliberately exclusionary to LGBT? With no lesbian IVF or gay guys using surrogate IVF being funded.

Will it be the one part he disagrees with in a token way while working the subsidy in with one of the traditional nuclear family programs?

HAHA

This, to me, is reminiscent of Obama's "free birth control" crusade. It's the ACA all over again! This proposal will fly just about as well with the evangelicals.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Donald Trump says IVF should be free, paid for by government or insurance companies

Actually IVF isn't that complicated of a technology. Perhaps private enterprise could take up the slack and offer
IVF services at a kiosk in Walmart, Cosco or Target. Friday discount coupons and quantity discounts.

No need for govt' involvement at all!!

edit on 31-8-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I know....it was just my lame attempt at sarcasm and dark humor!

Actually I think JD Vances' version of the "Handmaids tale" is the way to go.
edit on 31-8-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   

You are right.

I am a youngling compared to you. I do believe the blame the victim game is over, thank God.

Now, the problem I see it is politically biased to protect the elite 95% of the time no matter. Cover for Prince Andrew and his friends at the Epstein Island affairs is still happening. No charges with tons of data to support the claims of the victims and the adrenochrome information is making my stomach churn to wonder why this isn't front and center news as the missing children data is off the charts.

Yes. Sadly, most molesters are “close to home” — within your daily circle.

But read Lotd Anton’s full letter (. . . corrupt absolutely . . . )

oll.libertyfund.org... gious-leaders-included-especially-since-power-tends-to-corrupt-and-absolute-power-corrupts-absolutely-1887

Back to topic: Donald Trump says IVF should be free, paid for by government or insurance companies

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

He can salvage it through the project they have no idea about.

You know he says he supports IVF, but there could be a forthcoming "unrelated" anti-woke executive order that procludes LGBT from government family planning services - because they no longer fit the definition of an approved family.

That is going to seem crazy to many but what do we have so far from (heritage approved) running mate JD Vance that suggests otherwise?

I get continuously reinforced Project 2025 values from the days when the "rhythm method" was orthocyclene. His speeches are littered with such a lost in time mindset it drives me insane. He trolls the sensitivities of "progressive" woman he doesn't like as a political position. WTG!

Does he really think all women should stay in an abusive marriage or is he just saying that to double down on jackass?

And If he wants to go total INCEL he should just say women deserve to be raped for dressing provocatively, because it's only done for male attention anyway.
edit on 31-8-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
"Many think IVF is a mortal sin...."

Do they? That's retarded.

The Catholic church says it is. Wanna' know why? Because the Catholic church believes that life begins at conception and when people do IVF they conceive 5 or 6 babies and only one will live through the process. That's a whole lotta' children who die in the process. The purposeful killing of preborn children ... the mortal sin.

😂🤣 oh stuttering sally strikes again 👍 you have the wickedest sense of satire 🤙

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   

a reply to: Dalamax

With that logic whenever a woman has her period she is murdering a person. She is unclean and must seperate herself from society until she is cleansed, where have I heard that before?

Leviticus 15:19-33

I did a google search: can a woman have a period if an egg is fertilized. I couldn't get a clear answer. Closest was Quara, but it was behind a pay wall.

Only fertilized eggs count. So if a fertilized egg attaches to the fallopian tube (ectopic pregnancy), removing it to save the mother's life is murder according to some.

Oh, that clears it up, what does the bible say about nuns getting knocked up by priests and dumping babies down wells?

Or about pedophiles only being publicly unmasked when they’re octogenarians, too old and decrepit to face court or do jail time after molesting for decades?

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   
You must be irate over the actual billions being spent atm.

a reply to: TzarChasm

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
The issue isn't that people want in vitro. The issue is that federal budget derived from my taxes and yours is obligated to pay for it. .

^^ That.

If people want IVF ... that's on them.

Taxpayers shouldn't be burdened with picking up the cost of them procreating in this way (or in ANY way).

IVF isn't essential health care. It's a luxury. People should pay for their own luxuries.

Conceivably it could be an investment in the future.

Imagine all those potential taxpayers you are condemning.

Conceived using taxpayers dollars, to peeps who actually want children they care about.

Seems like an investment in the future of the country to me 🤷🏽‍♂️

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Oh, that clears it up, what does the bible say about nuns getting knocked up by priests and dumping babies down wells?

I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure that the Bible is silent on that matter.

Or about pedophiles only being publicly unmasked when they’re octogenarians, too old and decrepit to face court or do jail time after molesting for decades?

Using the example of Israel and Judah kings: the prophets, speaking on behalf of the deity would often say, "You have sinned grievously, therefore three generations from now, your offspring shall be punished for your sins."

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The bible may be silent on the issue of nuns being dumped in wells, so is the pope.

Wonder why that is?

In regards to the prophets speaking on behalf of the diety, who is being punished? The child for their grandparents sin or will the pedophiles punishment be deferred for 60-70 years?

Either way I would contend that justice is being avoided. ie. a blind eye is being turned and crimes being swept under the rug under the guise of divine mandate.

a reply to: FullHeathen

edit on 31-8-2024 by Dalamax because: Eta

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join