It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After 37 Days of Insulting Americans - Kamala Harris Finally Grants an Interview on 8.29.2024.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Few bits I saw were terrible... and walz trying to answer about his weapon of war comment might have been the worst moment.

They tried a propaganda puff piece and still laid an egg.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Few bits I saw were terrible... and walz trying to answer about his weapon of war comment might have been the worst moment.

They tried a propaganda puff piece and still laid an egg.

This analyst says the interview was "catastrophic", considering how she messed up, even after all the preparations and considerations described...

HERE: www.nationalreview.com...

As far as I can tell, NONE of the major network news shows talked about the interview today. They didn't want democrats who missed it, to go search and come across all the bad reviews the interview is receiving.

DONALD TRUMP WILL MAUL KAMALA on SEPT 10th.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I hope so, I was surprised when a coworker told me ABC told her to pound sand on changing the rules on the 10th.

Just hope trump keeps on message instead of going on the attack to much, just stick to her record and it will be a walk.

The other thing that surprised me about the "interview" was how short it was... for such a short softball interview it should have been good.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

On CNN, they stretched the interview to 45 minutes, by using multiple tricks....like showing previews of then next little segment, and having at least 3 commercial breaks.

To sum it up, Kamala basically told America, "I meant what I said in 2019/2020/2021/2022/2023...but I'm lying to you now."

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: WeMustCare

I hope so, I was surprised when a coworker told me ABC told her to pound sand on changing the rules on the 10th.

YEP. Yesterday, ABC News told Kamala Harris that the debate rules and conditions would be the same as TRUMP-BIDEN agreed upon, before Kamala's coup forced Biden from the race.

Source: apnews.com...

Very few news outlets are even mentioning that Kamala wanted "open microphones", and ABC News told her, "Forget about it...not happening."

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: Irishhaf

On CNN, they stretched the interview to 45 minutes, by using multiple tricks....like showing previews of then next little segment, and having at least 3 commercial breaks.

To sum it up, Kamala basically told America, "I meant what I said in 2019/2020/2021/2022/2023...but I'm lying to you now."

August 31, 2024

CNN recorded the first (and maybe the final?) interview granted to news organizations by Democrats Kamala Harris and her VP Running Mate Tim Walz.

Even though it was recorded many hours earlier, and edited to make them look/sound their best, CNN put the word "LIVE" on their screen when broadcasting the interview.

SEE IT HERE: dailycaller.com...

Just another indication of how little integrity our U.S. News Media possesses, and another reason added to why they are our #1 enemy on the planet.

Right here at home, is the #1 enemy of American citizens. 😡

posted on Sep, 3 2024 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Even with all the editing help, special tricks, and Timmy holding her hand, Kamala did NOT receive any boost from the highly anticipated CNN interview.

Source: gettr.com...

It seems like no other network wants an interview with Harris at this point.
😒

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join