It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After 37 Days of Insulting Americans - Kamala Harris Finally Grants an Interview on 8.29.2024.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Tuesday August 27, 2024

It's been 37 days since KAMALA DEVI HARRIS joined with top Democrats to force sitting President Joe Biden to stop seeking re-election, and then take his place on the November ballot. Believing Americans don't need, or deserve to know much about what she plans to do as President, candidate Harris has refused to grant a formal interview, or even hold a briefing for the public.

But due to pressure from across the political spectrum, Kamala Harris will grant an interview to CNN on the second day of her 2 day bus tour of Georgia. (Her VP running mate Timothy Walz will be on the bus too.)

CNN — Vice President Kamala Harris and Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz will sit with CNN for their first joint interview on Thursday, as Democrats work to broaden their base’s excitement from last week’s Democratic National Convention.

The interview, conducted by CNN’s chief political correspondent and anchor Dana Bash, will air at 9 p.m. ET on Thursday 8-29-2024.

It occurs as the candidates embark on a bus tour through the battleground state of Georgia and marks the first time Harris has sat with a journalist for an in-depth, on-the-record conversation since President Joe Biden dropped his bid for a second term and endorsed her on July 21.
More at: www.cnn.com...

The Harris-Walz interview will be conducted in Georgia on Thursday afternoon, and broadcast Thursday night on CNN, after "appropriate" editing.

It will be interesting to see what questions are asked, and how much editing occurs.

-WeMustCare 😎

edit on 2782024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Vice President/Presidential Candidate Kamala Harris has been hiding from answering questions and debating candidate Trump, but she's been busy behind the scenes "being Kamala".

Independent left-wing presidential candidate Dr. Cornel West told said Friday that Vice President Kamala Harris’s campaign offered him a job in her potential administration, and to pay his campaign debts, if he dropped out of the 2024 race.

West made the stunning accusation after the close of the Democratic National Convention in Chicago, in an interview with independent journalist Jordan Chariton on the Status Coup News podcast.
Source: www.breitbart.com...
😨

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Really, it's all so tiring.

And boring.

And retarded and gay.

I remember when Idiocracy was funny. I used to laugh at it. Now, it's just too damned close to reality to be funny any more.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Same MO Joe used. Hide from any public accountability, only give 'edited' interviews and let media programming of the retarded masses do the rest. Why include Walz? So he can interupt if Kamnal gets tongue tied or a case of her highly inappropriate giggles?

There's more than enough evidence now to prove without the illegal votes Joe would never have been corronated. Let enough time oass and it things like that become a non-issue.

Can hiding for two months work as well as it did for Joe? Time will tell.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 12:36 AM
link   

The interview, conducted by CNN’s chief political correspondent and anchor Dana Bash

Of course Dana Bash will conduct the interview. That's no surprise. Bash is a permanent D.C. dweller, and a lefty to the core. She was married to Jeremy Bash for 10 years. Jeremy was the Chief of Staff for the CIA during the Obama administration, and he was a key player on the team of intelligence officials who said the Hunter Biden laptop was a Russian disinformation campaign

As for Dana, she is a f'ing loon. Last week at the DNC convention, she said that GOP men were "testosterone-laden, gun-toting kind of guys who listen to Hulk Hogan." Seriously, who talks like that? I think she might be an alien.

Dana Bash describes the Democrat's ideal man, and he's a sissy.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke

Really, it's all so tiring.

And boring.

And retarded and gay.

I remember when Idiocracy was funny. I used to laugh at it. Now, it's just too damned close to reality to be funny any more.

That's why I'm such a big fan of destroying those who treat us like we're stupid. If they just talked down to us, that'd be tolerable. But to implement price controls, let criminals into our country, increase prices by 20% over 3 years, etc., is TREATING US HORRIBLY. I want people like that gone, and am more than willing to help "citizen arrest" them.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Same MO Joe used. Hide from any public accountability, only give 'edited' interviews and let media programming of the retarded masses do the rest. Why include Walz? So he can interupt if Kamnal gets tongue tied or a case of her highly inappropriate giggles?

There's more than enough evidence now to prove without the illegal votes Joe would never have been corronated. Let enough time oass and it things like that become a non-issue.

Can hiding for two months work as well as it did for Joe? Time will tell.

Also, since all the networks were begging to get an interview with Kamala, you can be sure she made CNN agree on an insane arrangement of soft questions, and "positive" editing of the video. Kamala was forced to "do things" to get ahead in California. She knows how to take advantage of desperation.

edit on 2882024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

DANA BASH was one of those who said the laptop that belonged to Hunter was actually a trap devised by Russia? I bet she helped to portray 2016 candidate Trump as an agent of Russia too.

DANA will likely be on the "retribution list", unless President Trump decides to simply let her go down the drain with CNN, as the network is brought to its knees by the DOJ/FCC/DOL/IRS beginning next year.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I'm anxious to see how a well-scripted, edited interview with W&K goes. I'm sure the Trump hating base will have a field dy grovelling over every word.

Speking of which, where's your liberal fan base, Care? Surely it can'y be too late at night for all of them.
edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 01:15 AM
link   

That was great when the Australian news guy heard Dana Bash and said "Where does CNN find these people?"
I hope Kamala cackles and tells her stupid "jokes" (like the coconut tree joke) during the interview. Throw in a couple word salads and some of her trademark "deep" philosophical musings, like the 'passage of time', or the 'context' idiocies. It will be hilarious to watch her supporters try to defend her!

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Tell me this, did Jimmy need Walter, did Bill need Al, we damn sure know Barrack didn't need Joe, so why in the hell does Kamala need to hold Coach Tim's hand for a softball taped and staged interview?

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Well its something but we all know it will be scripted, rehearsed and fake anyway.
edit on 28-8-2024 by ElitePlebeian2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Long as she doesn’t touch my right to abortion I’m good.

I mean I’m a man. But still. That’d be weird.

edit on 28-8-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 06:07 AM
link   
It'll be sooo scripted and word-gaffe free. Remember too, Dana Bash's ex husband is CIA.

The interview could become an unburdened and insignificant passage of time. 😊

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 08:13 AM
link   
So the Joy tour is was in GA, wow, I did not hear a darn thing about it, no announcements nothing, that is such a joyful thing to do.

I guess Kamala needs to have adult supervision to perform in public, that is why Walz have to be with her, to keep her from her joyfulness become a hysterical cry.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   

So why does she need Timy Walz to hold her hand ?

I think it's pretty obvious. There would be a lot of questions about Tim and why she chose him and how he was vetted.

Kamala would have a hard time explaining all this stuff and so to get around that she's just going to bring Walz a long. Just let him answer those questions.

Problem solved. She doesn't have to explain all of walzs lies and she can deflect (or Walz can jump in) when it comes to questions about how Walz was vetted.

Gross really.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I'm anxious to see how a well-scripted, edited interview with W&K goes. I'm sure the Trump hating base will have a field dy grovelling over every word.

Speking of which, where's your liberal fan base, Care? Surely it can'y be too late at night for all of them.

The most recent CNN President wants the network to be tougher on everyone interviewed, and display more MAGA-AF on the air.

Maybe Dana Bash will be told to act like she did when she (and Jake Tapper) let Joe Biden hang himself during the debate with Trump on June 27th.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
So the Joy tour is was in GA, wow, I did not hear a darn thing about it, no announcements nothing, that is such a joyful thing to do.

I guess Kamala needs to have adult supervision to perform in public, that is why Walz have to be with her, to keep her from her joyfulness become a hysterical cry.

The Kamala-Timmy JOY bus starts in Savannah today.

"Barn-storms" across Georgia.

And ends in Savannah tomorrow.

Source: www.wjcl.com...

🤪

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I wish all political interviews were conducted via livestream with no delay. If you can't think on your feet we don't need you holding the high positions in government.

Same with debates. Just livestream no delay whatsoever and let's see what happens. Why are we coddling people who want to be in these powerful positions?

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   
For anybody falling for this "she bowed to the pressure" BS, be aware this scenario was planned out weeks ago as a strategy stunt. Even the drama is scripted like the interview itself. 🤣🤣

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join