It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After 37 Days of Insulting Americans - Kamala Harris Finally Grants an Interview on 8.29.2024.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna
a reply to: WeMustCare

I wish all political interviews were conducted via livestream with no delay. If you can't think on your feet we don't need you holding the high positions in government.

Same with debates. Just livestream no delay whatsoever and let's see what happens. Why are we coddling people who want to be in these powerful positions?

as if she wins and must have a meeting with Putin, will she use edits and cuts when we see the results of the meeting? She can't fake it till she makes it. This doesn't work like that.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The JOY Interview.

(JOY = Jokes On You)

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This is not an interview, this is a campaign ad. There is a difference.

An interview is where they ask tough questions and question the validity of your answers. This is nothing more than a lame ARG.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElitePlebeian2
Well its something but we all know it will be scripted, rehearsed and fake anyway.

And will that stop people from believing it ?

Nope . People Hear, See and Believe what they want.

The interview will be nothing but exactly what people want to hear . It will be vapid and pointless . She will attack Trump , Project 2025 and she will sew Fear and talk of Freedom and Rights and yada yada yada .

and people will believe it because they have no choice . The only other choice is to actually use their Brain and think critically and constructively . That requires effort and the understanding that nothing worth having is Free or Easy .

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

I wish all political interviews were conducted via livestream with no delay. If you can't think on your feet we don't need you holding the high positions in government.

Same with debates. Just livestream no delay whatsoever and let's see what happens. Why are we coddling people who want to be in these powerful positions?

On live CNN, candidate Biden said "The Thing" created all of us as equals, and then cliched both fists tightly to keep from pooping on himself, while he told America if we get the Covid shot, we wouldn't catch Covid...Period!

All Joe needed was a little strategic cheating added to the votes he received legally, to propel him into the White House.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Texastruth2
This is not an interview, this is a campaign ad. There is a difference.

An interview is where they ask tough questions and question the validity of your answers. This is nothing more than a lame ARG.

Lester Holt (NBC) and George Stephopolis(ABC) interviewed Joe Biden then broadcast the interview later that day. They were both tough on Joe. Democrats I talk to are still angry at Lester Holt for being so mean to Joe.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I'll be Happy when January gets here.
It will at least be BYEDONE.

edit on 28-8-2024 by bluesman023 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2024 by bluesman023 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2

That was great when the Australian news guy heard Dana Bash and said "Where does CNN find these people?"
I hope Kamala cackles and tells her stupid "jokes" (like the coconut tree joke) during the interview. Throw in a couple word salads and some of her trademark "deep" philosophical musings, like the 'passage of time', or the 'context' idiocies. It will be hilarious to watch her supporters try to defend her!

Kamala Harris and Joe Biden give Australia's "Sky News" a lot of material. Frankly, Americans look stupid for giving nuts like Joe and Kamala leadership roles in our society.
😨

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke

Really, it's all so tiring.

And boring.

And retarded and gay.

I remember when Idiocracy was funny. I used to laugh at it. Now, it's just too damned close to reality to be funny any more.

That's why I'm such a big fan of destroying those who treat us like we're stupid. If they just talked down to us, that'd be tolerable. But to implement price controls, let criminals into our country, increase prices by 20% over 3 years, etc., is TREATING US HORRIBLY. I want people like that gone, and am more than willing to help "citizen arrest" them.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Kamala Harris and Joe Biden give Australia's "Sky News" a lot of material. Frankly, Americans look stupid for giving nuts like Joe and Kamala leadership roles in our society.
😨

LOOK stupid? Just LOOK stupid?

I'm afraid it's a lot more than just the LOOK, my friend.

I had an interaction a few days ago with some rabid leftwing boomers. I can't believe that people of my own generation are that damned stupid. They can't even construct a coherent argument. Use of vulger four-letter words seem to be the epitome of their intellectual capabilities. And forget actual fact. Just too disturbing to be considered.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

People Hear, See and Believe what they want.

That's the number one problem.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Look at this local Savannah Georgia news feed of Kamala and Timothy arriving in a restaurant disrupting the place. DANA BASH can be seen at 2min24sec.

Source: www.wjcl.com...

I think the CNN interview will be recorded this evening and "cleaned up" over the next 24 hours.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Look at this local Savannah Georgia news feed of Kamala and Timothy arriving in a restaurant disrupting the place. DANA BASH can be seen at 2min24sec.

Source: www.wjcl.com...

I think the CNN interview will be recorded this evening and "cleaned up" over the next 24 hours.

First Kamala and Tim landed in Savanah, GA and visited with locals and took photos.

Then they took a bus to Hinesville, GA. Visited a school band class and posed for photos.

NEXT STOP for what the Washington Post calls the Harris-Walz "Barnstorming Georgia" Campaign strategy?

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   

The joy tour, that is what it should be called, they are sure spreading the joy, look at her, that is all she knows how to do well.

Using her nervous laughter to make it look like joy.

I have to give it to the master minders of kamala campaign they have turned her weakness into something that mimics joy.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

We'll see how much "joy" Kamala is capable of fabricating over the next 65 days. With early voting beginning in just over 2 weeks, everyone needs to work hard to let Americans know the REAL Kamala...the things she promised to do for years, instead of the new stuff she's copying from Trump-MAGA.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I dont care, if its not an open live free form interview its trash and pure propaganda. (doesnt matter the party)

And even with all the help she is getting she still needs a handler next to her, gtfo she is confirming to anyone that doesnt main line the koolaid that she is unfit to run a kitchen let alone the US.
edit on 32Wed, 28 Aug 2024 22:32:29 -050032291010pmf by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 12:57 AM
link   
8.29.2024 - Intermission 😎

Electoral College Votes update

287 Trump

251 Harris

270 needed to win the Presidency

Source: www.realclearpolling.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 02:18 AM
link   
WHILE WATCHING THE CNN INTERVIEW, keep in the back of your mind that Democrat Analysts are beginning to warn Democrat voters that the huge artificial Kamala Harris enthusiasm bubble is about to EXPLODE.

Mark Halprin warns...

“I’m warning those of you who want Trump to lose, that by the middle of next month, there’s a real possibility, based on what I’ve seen in terms of public and private data … that Kamala Harris could be where Joe Biden was,” says Mark Halperin. “Only one electoral college path and not a particularly strong hold on it.”
Much more at: theconservativetreehouse.com...

The article is 100% spot-on that Kamala has no achievements, which is one reason she was ranked lower than the man she replaced last month. And just as importantly, nothing has changed. As Vice President, Kamala has no achievements of note. NONE. NADA. NOTHING.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I dont care, if its not an open live free form interview its trash and pure propaganda. (doesnt matter the party)

And even with all the help she is getting she still needs a handler next to her, gtfo she is confirming to anyone that doesnt main line the koolaid that she is unfit to run a kitchen let alone the US.
What’s that Lassie?

WALZ is gonna join her? You don’t say….Oh JOY!

<< 1    3  4 >>

join