It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After 37 Days of Insulting Americans - Kamala Harris Finally Grants an Interview on 8.29.2024.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   
August 29, 2024

Regarding the CNN "Interview" -and- WHY he feels there's NO NEED for him to "prepare" for his debate with Joe Biden's replacement, Kamala Devi Harris, former President Trump tells his interviewer...

President Trump was asked his opinion about Kamala Harris refusing to answer media questions, appear for press conferences, or sit down for media interviews.

President Trump immediately pointed out the negotiated terms for Kamala Harris interview with CNN (broadcasts tonight), includes the interview being pre-taped with edits and campaign approvals.

“Why isn’t it live? It’s an interview that’s going to be taped, edited, and then put out. That’s not even an interview. And then she’s doing it with her Vice President sitting there. So she’s not very smart. When they ask her a question she can’t answer, she’s just going to look at him.”
Good Article: theconservativetreehouse.com... ery-smart/

😎

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   
On top of things as always, candidate Trump opines..

“Dana Bash of CNN has a chance at greatness today,” Trump wrote on his Truth Social website. “If she gave a fair but tough interview of Comrade Kamala Harris, she will expose her as being totally inept and ill suited for the job of President, much as I exposed Crooked Joe Biden during our now famous Debate. How cool would that be for Dana and CNN???”
MORE at: thehill.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   
EXCERPT FROM THE INTERVIEW...

Vice President Harris argued that her “values have not changed” in an interview with CNN’s Dana Bash in which she was asked about shifts on her policy positions when it comes to climate and border issues.

Harris’s remarks came in a clip of the interview, which is set to air in full Thursday at 9 p.m. EDT.
Source: thehill.com...

This tells us all we need to know. Show her past statements and Kamala will be toast.

The sooner the better!

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The CNN Kamala-Timmy interview is 18 minutes, but the unedited version will never be seen??

Source: gettr.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Donald Trump and advisor Tulsi Gabbard are conducting a Town Hall in Wisconsin at this moment.

Live: gettr.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 08:06 PM
link   
WORD SALAD Kamala looks 10 years older since the coup against her boss.

Yuck: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Kamala tells Dana Bash that she is all for "Fracking"

Three months ago, Kamala was against Fracking: apnews.com...

Kamala says her values are not changing. They are the same today as they were 5 years ago.

Translation: "I'm lying to you today Dana".

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Well like they say:

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs 😃

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Well like they say:

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs 😃

Timmy has the expression on his face of sitting next to a loser who's not good at lying. The lines in his forehead grow deeper, as Kamala keeps blabbering!
🤡

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 08:25 PM
link   
From Karl Marx:

"dictatorship of the proletariat", the period of transition from capitalism to communism, proletarian internationalism.

Sounds too familiar!! 😀

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   
After the CNN interview was recorded, Kamala held a rally where some people were driven for 4 hours to help fill up the seats..

Kamala Harris and her Stolen Valor running mate Tim Walz spoke at a campaign rally in Savannah, Georgia on the final day of their two day bus tour.

Harris had to bus in supporters to her Savannah rally held at the Enmarket Arena.

Kamala struggled to drum up local support, since a famous singer wasn’t available to perform in Savannah Thursday night.

She resorted to busing in support.

Some people were bused in from four hours away.
Extracted From: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The interview is a farce, it's done by CNN and it's not live. We know she was given questions in advance and I'm sure it's heavily edited

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   

After the CNN interview was recorded, Kamala held a rally where some people were driven for 4 hours to help fill up the seats..

Kamala Harris and her Stolen Valor running mate Tim Walz spoke at a campaign rally in Savannah, Georgia on the final day of their two day bus tour.

Harris had to bus in supporters to her Savannah rally held at the Enmarket Arena.

Kamala struggled to drum up local support, since a famous singer wasn’t available to perform in Savannah Thursday night.

What a joke Kamala bussing in people to fill the seats. It's really a shame that the average voter will never know this

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel

What a joke Kamala bussing in people to fill the seats. It's really a shame that the average voter will never know this

There is so much candidate Trump can expose about Kamala during their debate, he'll have to be careful to briefly summarize the most important reveals, and put the evidence online for everyone to see details, or viewers will get a brain-freeze.

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel
The interview is a farce, it's done by CNN and it's not live. We know she was given questions in advance and I'm sure it's heavily edited

It was likely recorded yesterday (Wednesday). I posted a video to ATS yesterday showing Dana Bash waiting in a Savanah GA. restaurant, to greet Kamala and Timothy.

edit on 2982024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2024 @ 11:02 PM
link   
She said she'd be happy to hire a republican in her administration. I wonder where she'll put Liz Cheney. Secretary of States?

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
She said she'd be happy to hire a republican in her administration. I wonder where she'll put Liz Cheney. Secretary of States?

Since Liz is a lawyer, maybe Attorney General.

Seriously, Kamala is just pandering. The question was probably given to CNN-Bash to ask, by the Harris campaign. Lots of "favors" were granted by CNN to get the interview.

edit on 3082024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Later in the day, after the CNN interview, Kamala Harris hosted a Savannah Georgia rally.

It was obvious why Joe Biden liked Kamala for his Vice President.

She speaks like him frequently.

Drunk Kamala?: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   
So, I gather from the comments that this interview was a dud.

No Kamala fans saying how great it was. No great lines they want to repeat. No nothing.

Well I guess I shouldn't waste my time with it then.

Funny they couldn't even get 20 minutes of air able material.

Oh well. It's par for the course.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
So, I gather from the comments that this interview was a dud.

No Kamala fans saying how great it was. No great lines they want to repeat. No nothing.

Well I guess I shouldn't waste my time with it then.

Funny they couldn't even get 20 minutes of air able material.

Oh well. It's par for the course.

It was "catastrophic", considering how she messed up, even after all the preparations and considerations described...

HERE: www.nationalreview.com...

As far as I can tell, NONE of the major network news shows talked about the interview today. They didn't want democrats who missed it, to go search and come across all the bad reviews the interview is receiving.

DONALD TRUMP WILL MAUL KAMALA on SEPT 10th.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join